ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Topics (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Don't vote for Biden and Kamala Harris. (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105404)

omahacolt 02-15-2022 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 223850)
Ah well, we will just have to agree to disagree. I just know that from my perspective, we were way better off under Trump than this shit show. And Trump is not my hero, I would have voted for Tulsi Gabbard if she made it through.

Well most of trump was pre Covid when things were going great. So that’s not really apples and oranges. But I completely understand anyone underwhelmed by biden and Kamala

Spike 02-23-2022 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 223860)
Well most of trump was pre Covid when things were going great. So that’s not really apples and oranges. But I completely understand anyone underwhelmed by biden and Kamala

Underwhelmed, that's an understatement. Fuck, both of them suck to high heaven. Biden is too old, and not mentally fit anymore. Kamala is who she as always been, a dumb fuck who accomplishes nothing. I care about America and the great citizens of this country, these two shit heads don't.

Lov2fish 03-02-2022 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 224346)
Underwhelmed, that's an understatement. Fuck, both of them suck to high heaven. Biden is too old, and not mentally fit anymore. Kamala is who she as always been, a dumb fuck who accomplishes nothing. I care about America and the great citizens of this country, these two shit heads don't.

Biden/Harris have been complete abject failures, period, end of story. No gray areas, they are horrible and in way over their head. Its like watching Sesame Street when the dumb ass gets on TV and tries to put 4 words together. It is embarrassing and anyone who voted for those two should just quit voting. He said he was gonna fuck shit up and he followed through with it. My surprised face!!

omahacolt 03-03-2022 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 224799)
Biden/Harris have been complete abject failures, period, end of story. No gray areas, they are horrible and in way over their head. Its like watching Sesame Street when the dumb ass gets on TV and tries to put 4 words together. It is embarrassing and anyone who voted for those two should just quit voting. He said he was gonna fuck shit up and he followed through with it. My surprised face!!

well there was no other alternative. your guy tried to overthrow the government so i guess a failure is better than no more democracy.

Lov2fish 03-03-2022 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 224939)
well there was no other alternative. your guy tried to overthrow the government so i guess a failure is better than no more democracy.

He ain't my guy. I am not that slow. I voted for Dr. Jo Jorgenson. I would rather have my testicles raked with a rusty cheese grater than to vote for what has been tossed at us. There were options, your party loyalty wouldn't allow you to think for yourself when it mattered most.

omahacolt 03-03-2022 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 224944)
He ain't my guy. I am not that slow. I voted for Dr. Jo Jorgenson. I would rather have my testicles raked with a rusty cheese grater than to vote for what has been tossed at us. There were options, your party loyalty wouldn't allow you to think for yourself when it mattered most.

jo jorgenson didn't win.

reasoning was we could live through 4 years of biden. this country may not have lasted 4 more of trump.

pretty simple choice.

Lov2fish 03-03-2022 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 224945)
jo jorgenson didn't win.

reasoning was we could live through 4 years of biden. this country may not have lasted 4 more of trump.

pretty simple choice.

She didn't win cause people voted for Biden/Trump and thought it was the lesser of two evils. Evil is evil there is no lessor. I can't make people smarter.

omahacolt 03-03-2022 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 224949)
She didn't win cause people voted for Biden/Trump and thought it was the lesser of two evils. Evil is evil there is no lessor. I can't make people smarter.

that is simply not true and baffling that you would say that.

Puck 03-03-2022 08:49 PM

Doesn't matter.

246 days and counting we will have a new congress and senate and impeachment hearings will be swift and decisive

omahacolt 03-04-2022 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 224961)
Doesn't matter.

246 days and counting we will have a new congress and senate and impeachment hearings will be swift and decisive

impeached for?