ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The official please Old Man Rivers, don't throw any picks today, game day thread! (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109957)

njcoltfan 10-18-2020 06:55 AM

The official please Old Man Rivers, don't throw any picks today, game day thread!

As Omaha would say, have at it ladies...

Racehorse 10-18-2020 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcoltfan (Post 172455)
As Omaha would say, have at it ladies...

One would think a veteran QB would value the ball more and not do the stupid throws that Rivers does.

omahacolt 10-18-2020 09:38 AM

B- on the title

IndyNorm 10-18-2020 10:09 AM

On paper we should win this one pretty easily. The Bungles have had a really tough time protecting Burrow, so our DL should have a field day. Also, the Bungles run D has been bad and they haven't gotten a lot of pressure on the QB, which both bodes well for us.

Of course we have a long history of playing down to the competition. If we do that today and Rivers turns the ball over like he's been doing then we could be in store for an upset.

Something to keep an eye on: there's been a lot of media attention this week on AJ Green's slow start. I could see the Bungles forcing throws his way to try to quiet this. If so, hopefully our secondary takes advantage of this.

Puck 10-18-2020 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 172461)
One would think a veteran QB would value the ball more and not do the stupid throws that Rivers does.

As long as the Oline can protect him he will. The games he has struggled in are the games the Oliine shit the bed in protection. He's old and can't be expected to move out of the pocket a lot

Rivers gets too much blame. He deserves some but that should be equal with the oline and play calling.

Puck 10-18-2020 11:50 AM

Colts 24 - 19

Colts And Orioles 10-18-2020 11:55 AM

o

The Colts will win ...... but I also said that last week, so I should probably just shut up and watch the game.

o

AlwaysSunnyinIndy 10-18-2020 12:00 PM

Castonzo is Active. All four players that were originally labeled as Questionable are active: Castonzo, Autry, Houston and Wilkins.

The Colts inactive list for today's game:

LB Darius Leonard
TE Mo Alie-Cox
OT Chaz Green
DE Ron'Dell Carter
QB Jacob Eason
WR Daurice Fountain
WR Dezmon Patmon

Puck 10-18-2020 12:39 PM

Sheldon Day active today. I’m very interested to see him and Buckner side by side again

JAFF 10-18-2020 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 172489)
Sheldon Day active today. I’m very interested to see him and Buckner side by side again

Wasnt he in a music group?