ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   ****The Official FUCK THE PATS wildcard weekend game day thread**** (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93595)

Puck 01-05-2020 12:25 AM

Boomer Isiason is now on suicide watch . hahahahahahaha

nate505 01-05-2020 12:27 AM

Ding dong the witch is dead

1965southpaw 01-05-2020 12:27 AM

I love that Vrabel used Bellicheats tactics to defeat him. Karma is sweet.

Puck 01-05-2020 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1965southpaw (Post 150615)

Yep and the cheatin bastard was pissed off about it bitching to the refs . BUt just a few weeks ago he did the exact same thing and was smirking on the sidelines while he did it....

FUCK them!!!

Colts And Orioles 01-05-2020 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1965southpaw (Post 150615)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 150616)

Yep and the cheatin bastard was pissed off about it bitching to the refs. But just a few weeks ago he did the exact same thing and was smirking on the sidelines while he did it ......

FUCK them!!!

o

Now that it worked against the Patriots in a nationally-televised playoff game, the NFL might consider amending the rule in the off-season for such situations.

o

1965southpaw 01-05-2020 12:36 AM

Oh just fuck me.....cue the excuse machine in the CBS studio. None of the other 31 teams got a pass for injuries or lack of weapons. They can't just say that Brady's skills have begun to decline. :mad:

Colts And Orioles 01-05-2020 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1965southpaw (Post 150619)

Oh, just fuck me ..... cue the excuse machine in the CBS studio. None of the other 31 teams got a pass for injuries or lack of weapons. They can't just say that Brady's skills have begun to decline. :mad:

o

And/or that he perhaps has gotten a little too much credit for winning championships with superior teams surrounding him and a superior head coach on the sidelines for most of his career ........ somewhat similar to Bill Russell in basketball, who almost always had superior teams surrounding him when his Celtics faced off against Wilt Chamberlain's Warriors, 76ers, and Lakers in the post-season.

This season is an example of Brady getting just a taste of what truly great quarterbacks like Peyton Manning and Dan Marino had to go through when they would often almost singlehandedly carry average teams into playoff contention, and then get harshly judged and critiqued by the dumb-asses who view winning championships as the ultimate definition of how great a player is/was.

o

Brylok 01-05-2020 12:47 AM

What a horrible football day. I'm bowing out, and I forfeit my Soda's Picks if I haven't already lost anyway. Dark days ahead for the Colts I'm afraid. See y'all around the draft

njcoltfan 01-05-2020 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 150567)
The last few years have convinced me that the referees influence the outcome of games. NFL games are not strictly on the level

You'll never convince me, now that a lot of states having legalized gambling, that these refs aren't betting on games!!! Theres just so many obvious, and blatant wrong calls !! The NFL needs full time refs that can be held accountable for their ineptitude !!!

JAFF 01-05-2020 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 150616)
Yep and the cheatin bastard was pissed off about it bitching to the refs . BUt just a few weeks ago he did the exact same thing and was smirking on the sidelines while he did it....

FUCK them!!!