ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   NFL Discussion Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Antonio Brown Wants to be Traded (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64325)

Chromeburn 01-01-2019 04:07 PM

Antonio Brown Wants to be Traded
 
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/a...r-mike-tomlin/

I don't know what is going on over there, but that team seems in meltdown. A lot of the players on there seem kinda like jerks. The whole leaving at halftime with Brown. Now he wants out. Kinda crazy.

Would you trade for him? What would you give for him? Cowboys gave a 1st for Cooper.

Brylok 01-01-2019 07:01 PM

I want his talent, but not necessarily someone who walks out on his team and then demands a trade. I'm open to it, but it's up to Ballard and the price.

Chromeburn 01-01-2019 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 102699)
I want his talent, but not necessarily someone who walks out on his team and then demands a trade. I'm open to it, but it's up to Ballard and the price.

That is pretty up there when it comes to prima donna moves. I don't know what it is with WR's, but man are they high maintenance.

Chromeburn 01-01-2019 07:43 PM

Yeah, Brown sounds pretty bad. Wouldn't want him in the Colts locker room.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/e...ate-a-monster/

Brylok 01-01-2019 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 102709)
Yeah, Brown sounds pretty bad. Wouldn't want him in the Colts locker room.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/e...ate-a-monster/

Ohh, he's already 31. I didn't think he was that old. Hard pass. No way

Spike 01-04-2019 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 102702)
That is pretty up there when it comes to prima donna moves. I don't know what it is with WR's, but man are they high maintenance.

Yeah, they are. At least most of them. We have been lucky with guys like Harrison, Wayne and Hilton.

Phelanka7 01-06-2019 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 103216)
Yeah, they are. At least most of them. We have been lucky with guys like Harrison, Wayne and Hilton.

Hank Baskett balanced things out in that department.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.