ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Topics (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Get vaccinated (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123103)

rcubed 03-02-2022 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 224686)
Dying of covid and dying with covid are incredibly different. Nice try.

same can be said regarding AIDS.

Spike 03-02-2022 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 224635)
o

This is a much more recent report, from just a few days ago (February 23rd, 2022.)

The report is specifically from the state of Washington, it is not national.

COVID-19 Cases, Hospitalizations, and Death, by Vaccination Status

(Washington State Department of Health)

https://doh.wa.gov/sites/default/fil...Vaccinated.pdf

Unvaccinated 12-34 year-olds in Washington are

• 3 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34 year-olds.

• 6 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34 yearolds.

Unvaccinated 35-64 year-olds in Washington are

• 4 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64 year-olds.

• 7 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64 yearolds.

Unvaccinated 65+ year-olds in Washington are

• 5 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds.

• 9 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds.

• 7 times more likely to die of COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds.

o

I don't believe anything these fuckers put out. These fucking politicians make money every damn time someone takes the jab. Where did they get their statistics, out of their ass? Quit listening to these dumb fucks C&O.

970,000 dead? Could it be the flu, old age, etc...? A guy gets shot 17 times in the back, and the cause of death is covid. QUIT LISTENING TO ALL OF THESE DUMB FUCKS. Me and my wife both had covid, the tests were positive. My son and his girlfriend had covid and to this day they haven't taken the jab. Both are fine now. How many athletes who didn't subject themselves to a jab are still alive and well today? All of them, that's how many. The reason America sucks right now is because of the main stream media filling everyone with fucking lies, that's how that POS Biden got in office.

Colts And Orioles 03-02-2022 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 224820)

Quit listening to these dumb fucks, C&O.

o

I don't listen to dumb fucks, Spike ..... if I did I would refuse to be vaccinated, and claim that it was my personal right to do so.

o

JAFF 03-02-2022 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 224811)
so no vaccinations for you ever? no measels, mumps, rubella, tetanus, polio, hepatitis? never got a flu shot? ever?

Stop making sense

JAFF 03-02-2022 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 224812)
same can be said regarding AIDS.

Actually, people dont die of aids, they die because of aids.

JAFF 03-02-2022 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 224820)
I don't believe anything these fuckers put out. These fucking politicians make money every damn time someone takes the jab. Where did they get their statistics, out of their ass? Quit listening to these dumb fucks C&O.

970,000 dead? Could it be the flu, old age, etc...? A guy gets shot 17 times in the back, and the cause of death is covid. QUIT LISTENING TO ALL OF THESE DUMB FUCKS. Me and my wife both had covid, the tests were positive. My son and his girlfriend had covid and to this day they haven't taken the jab. Both are fine now. How many athletes who didn't subject themselves to a jab are still alive and well today? All of them, that's how many. The reason America sucks right now is because of the main stream media filling everyone with fucking lies, that's how that POS Biden got in office.

No, its calculated by many sources.

1. Death certificates
2. Health insurance claims
3. Medicare claims
4. Life insurance claims
5. Social security claims by spouse survivors

I could go on. Doctors and public health officials record cause of death, and falsifying death certificates can get your license revoked and if it involves social security or Veterans admin is a federal crime.

There have been millions of Americans hospitalized, testing positive for the virus. It has swamped the nations health care system, preventing other people from care they would normally receive. Oh, that is one of the reasons for everyone to get a vaccination. It makes it harder to spread. Yeah, you might get sick, and its choice not to wear a mask, But you could give it to someone else and they get sick and die. Oh yeah, fuck them you have your rights.

Spike 03-02-2022 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 224829)
No, its calculated by many sources.

1. Death certificates
2. Health insurance claims
3. Medicare claims
4. Life insurance claims
5. Social security claims by spouse survivors

I could go on. Doctors and public health officials record cause of death, and falsifying death certificates can get your license revoked and if it involves social security or Veterans admin is a federal crime.

There have been millions of Americans hospitalized, testing positive for the virus. It has swamped the nations health care system, preventing other people from care they would normally receive. Oh, that is one of the reasons for everyone to get a vaccination. It makes it harder to spread. Yeah, you might get sick, and its choice not to wear a mask, But you could give it to someone else and they get sick and die. Oh yeah, fuck them you have your rights.

. Yes, you are stating the obvious, I have my rights. If you feel threatened go get the fucking jab and keep wearing that useless mask. You should be fine, right? It's all about the money Jaff, if you can't see that I can't help you.

Spike 03-02-2022 06:28 PM

Another thing Jaff, Moderna, or whatever that fucked up companies name is has temporarily stopped issuing the jab for youngsters because apparently it causes some kind of heart problems. It's an experimental fucking drug. It's really all about the money Jaff, quit being led down the yellow brick road like most of my family members. But, hey, keep making Pelosi, Fauci, and the rest of that ilk rich. I personally choose not to be a sheep in this fucked up world.

Lov2fish 03-02-2022 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 224811)
so no vaccinations for you ever? no measels, mumps, rubella, tetanus, polio, hepatitis? never got a flu shot? ever?

I had no choice over what my parents made me do. As an adult I can refuse anything I choose. The biggest difference between all those listed and the covid vaccine? They actually prevent the shit they were intended for. The covid vaccine doesn't stop a fucking thing, other than peoples brain to process common sense. You guys are case in point. Peddle the you owe me shit to someone else. You fuckers health is no more important to me then an old pair of socks I discard. Fucking easily manipulated morons are the worse. Let me guess, when all the shit comes out years down the road you will say I knew all along? Don't know shit now, won't be any smarter in a few years.

JAFF 03-02-2022 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 224831)
. Yes, you are stating the obvious, I have my rights. If you feel threatened go get the fucking jab and keep wearing that useless mask. You should be fine, right? It's all about the money Jaff, if you can't see that I can't help you.

And the law says your rights dont out weigh mine. The rights of the many outweighs the rights of the few.