ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Stfu!!!!!!! (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128061)

Puck 09-01-2021 11:36 PM

Stfu!!!!!!!

Will you all please STFU about the vaccine!!!!!!

It is a personal choice Respect that!!!!!!

I served in the USMC and the USAF for the rights of each and every one of you to be able to make YOUR OWN choice Whether it be kneeling for the anthem to getting or not getting the shot. How many others on here can say that????

I will NEVER tell someone to get or not get the shot.

If you have the shot you are protected (right?) If someone doesn't they are not! WTF should you care!!!!!

All of this is getting to be ridicules. TALK FOOTBALL or it gets moved to the general discussions area (smack shack)

Not censoring. Just tired of this bull shit in EVERY thread!!!

You be you. let others be them. Enough said

Brylok 09-02-2021 01:07 AM

Smh...
I hope you're just drunk posting. What on earth?

Luck4Reich 09-02-2021 06:24 AM

I agree with Puck.... Let's talk football. We have waited too long for it... Take the rest elsewhere!

Luck4Reich 09-02-2021 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 200714)
Smh...

I think you are just missing the point that every thread lately gets derailed by vaccination conversation or something political. There is a place for it. Not in every FOOTBALL thread.

albany ed 09-02-2021 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 200712)

I served in the USMC and the USAF for the rights of each and every one of you to be able to make YOUR OWN choice Whether it be kneeling for the anthem to getting or not getting the shot. How many others on here can say that????

If you have the shot you are protected (right?) If someone doesn't they are not! WTF should you care!!!!!

All of this is getting to be ridicules. TALK FOOTBALL or it gets moved to the general discussions area (smack shack)

When in the service, how many shots did you get? Did you have a choice?

rm1369 09-02-2021 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 200712)

I served in the USMC as well. I 100% agree they should have the right to choose. Doesn’t mean I won’t criticize them for what I see as a selfish or ignorant choice. I support players rights to have sex and have kids but that doesn’t mean I haven’t criticized Antonio Cromartie for having 14 kids with 8 different women. Since when does freedom to do something mean freedom from criticism or judgement?

And it is a huge football story that’s primarily why it’s talked about. Nearly every aspect of the season will be touched by these guys “person choices”. Every game day will be subject to some of the most important players being sidelined unexpectedly hours or a couple days before kickoff. 53 man roster discussion? Affected by players vaccine decisions. Game one matchup with Seattle? Affected. How good of a season will Taylor have? Starting LT, LG, and C have all already missed time for their choice. These supposed high character players have made covid and vaccines the single biggest factor in the season. That makes it a major football story.

Not to mention their attitudes are literally killing people. Go read the story from Texas of the vet who died from fucking gallstones because they couldn’t find him an ICU bed in time. Ignorance and selfishness should be called out even if I support people’s rights to be that way.

Puck 09-02-2021 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albany ed (Post 200722)
When in the service, how many shots did you get? Did you have a choice?

Yes. I had the choice whether to join or not. I was not drafted.

Puck 09-02-2021 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 200714)
Smh...

Nope. just tired of every thread turning into a covid debate. Take it to general topics section and talk about it all you want.

nate505 09-02-2021 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luck4Reich (Post 200719)
I agree with Puck.... Let's talk football. We have waited too long for it... Take the rest elsewhere!

I'm fine not debating the efficacy of the vaccine or whatever, but considering that we have multiple Pro Bowl level players who don't have it, and the starting QB, and considering that it can sideline them from games and practices, this stuff literally is football related.

Say our idiot starting QB (you know, the one draft picks were traded for) misses some games because of this. Is the only response going to be "hey man, it's his choice man, he has the right to do whatever he wants man, oh well man, that's how it goes man" or is anyone here allowed to say "hey fucking moron, get the vaccine"

apballin 09-02-2021 10:16 AM

But it’s a huge part of football right now, it’s their choice but it can cost the team games so there’s a huge risk involved with this decision. I don’t wanna talk about the shit either but it’s apart of the football discussion there’s no way around it