ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   This (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22682)

apballin 10-20-2017 08:32 PM

WTF is the problem you need your #3 CB to play ST your not too good pussy get the fuck out there!!!

Richard fucking Sherman and Kam Chancellor play ST when asked

If you baby that MF than how are you sending a message of "competition"

Racehorse 10-20-2017 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 35299)
WTF is the problem you need your #3 CB to play ST your not too good pussy get the fuck out there!!!

It didn't say he refused, but that he hadn't developed well enough to do it.

Butter 10-20-2017 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 35299)

Way to make no sense and make an argument no one has put forth. Meth is bad M'kay. Regardless of the point that the 3rd CB is pretty much a starter now, teams are in nickel as much if not more than base.

FatDT 10-21-2017 11:30 AM

Special teams are the easiest positions to play on the team. The team has had all summer and fall to get him trained. He is clearly one of the three most talented corners on the roster. He's big, fast, talented, he's played football for years. There's no reason he shouldn't be ready for STs. There's something else.

YDFL Commish 10-21-2017 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatDT (Post 35324)
Special teams are the easiest positions to play on the team. The team has had all summer and fall to get him trained. He is clearly one of the three most talented corners on the roster. He's big, fast, talented, he's played football for years. There's no reason he shouldn't be ready for STs. There's something else.

Yeah, Pags is an idiot.

Kray007 10-21-2017 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcoltfan (Post 35243)
Sadly I think Bozo passed away, but I know Fisbo is alive and kicking.

No, Manny's kicking.

VeveJones007 10-21-2017 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 35284)
fuck that

i hope we bring davis back on a 3 year deal

I don't think he'll age well and you'll regret years 2-3 on that deal. If you can structure the contract in a way that you can get out of it with limited cost like they did with Johnson and Cole, okay.

FatDT 10-21-2017 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeveJones007 (Post 35338)
I don't think he'll age well and you'll regret years 2-3 on that deal. If you can structure the contract in a way that you can get out of it with limited cost like they did with Johnson and Cole, okay.

I think it’s pretty possible Davis will go downhill quickly. He’s never been that durable. But until Melvin, Wilson, and Hairston have some significant experience I would prefer to have a vet like Davis on the team. A short contract for a 30 year old corner with an injury history shouldn’t be that difficult. He hasn’t been a top 5 corner in years.

omahacolt 10-21-2017 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatDT (Post 35339)
I think it’s pretty possible Davis will go downhill quickly. He’s never been that durable. But until Melvin, Wilson, and Hairston have some significant experience I would prefer to have a vet like Davis on the team. A short contract for a 30 year old corner with an injury history shouldn’t be that difficult. He hasn’t been a top 5 corner in years.

He wasn't far from top ten for what he does last year. Imo of course

Indiana V2 10-21-2017 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 35325)
Yeah, Pags is an idiot.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!