ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Topics (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The Walking Dead... (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2753)

Scotty 03-06-2017 09:24 PM

The Walking Dead...

Is it just me or is this show starting to really suck? Anyone watching? The storyline with the people in the junkyard is possibly the most annoying thing i've seen on television.

Puck 03-06-2017 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scotty (Post 4430)
Is it just me or is this show starting to really suck? Anyone watching? The storyline with the people in the junkyard is possibly the most annoying thing i've seen on television.

Never Watched. Looks stupid to me

Watch Breaking Bad, House of Cards, The Blacklist and Homeland. All great

omahacolt 03-06-2017 09:52 PM

This season has been terrible. This show has stretches of being really good and really terrible

I agree that the junkyard people are stupid

Colts2006 03-07-2017 07:06 AM

I used to really like this show....but ya it is getting pretty crappy. It may be time to pull the plug on this show.

Scotty 03-07-2017 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 4431)
Never Watched. Looks stupid to me

Watch Breaking Bad, House of Cards, The Blacklist and Homeland. All great

Big fan of all of them except Blacklist...haven't seen that one yet.

GoBigBlue88 03-07-2017 08:32 AM

At this point, I watch it because I've been watching it. It's annoyingly predictable. This last episode, it was like ... c'mon, we know Rick isn't dead. C'mon, we know that roof is gonna collapse. C'mon, why do these people talk like cavemen, it makes no sense...

There are a lot of problems with TWD, but I think the biggest is that AMC is just content to milk it until there's nothing left. Something like Breaking Bad works perfectly because the storytelling is so tight and there's little if any fat. TWD is basically all fat. There is zero chance this season actually ends with a resolution. It will be a cliffhanger of going to war with Negan, I'm sure. And then they'll find a way to draft THAT resolution out at least another half-season...

rcubed 03-07-2017 02:03 PM

Used to love the show in the beginning. Dropped out after season 5. Seems dumb now.

Puck 03-07-2017 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scotty (Post 4460)
Big fan of all of them except Blacklist...haven't seen that one yet.

I like Kevin Spader he plays the part well. It is starting to drop off. First few seasons were very good. Havnt watched this yrs yet. I wait for it to come out on NetFlix to binge watch.

Prison Break was decent

Smitty is trying to get me to watch West Wing.... but my wife is watching Weeds, UGH cant wait for it to be over

rcubed 03-07-2017 02:47 PM

The Americans is good as well.

Stranger Things on Netflix is worth the watch, especially if you grew up in the 80s.

omahacolt 03-07-2017 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 4562)
I like Kevin Spader he plays the part well. It is starting to drop off. First few seasons were very good. Havnt watched this yrs yet. I wait for it to come out on NetFlix to binge watch.

Prison Break was decent

Smitty is trying to get me to watch West Wing.... but my wife is watching Weeds, UGH cant wait for it to be over

James spader dumbass