ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Quick thoughts on the tits (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90386)

rcubed 12-02-2019 04:20 PM

Quick thoughts on the tits

Since no one else has started one:

1. I liked seeing JB throw the ball downfield in the first half.
2. I did not like seeing JB throw the ball downfield in the second half. Those INTs were terrible
3. I liked the combo of wilkins and hines while mack is out.
4. I liked how the defense got to tannehill until he sort of tore us up at the end.
5. After the season I hope vinny retires.
6. JB is ok and has done better than I hoped but we need to find the future in the upcoming draft.
7. Fuck off refs.
8. I hate vrabel's stupid mustache.
9. I hate vrabels stupid face.

Pez 12-02-2019 04:38 PM

I think it was midway through the second half before I saw us throw a screen. They were pressuring JB like mad.

1965southpaw 12-02-2019 05:07 PM

Hunt needs to be gone next year. That missed assignment on the blocked field goal is inexcusable AND he's had a meh season.

1965southpaw 12-02-2019 05:08 PM

Hunt needs to be gone next year. That missed assignment on the blocked field goal is inexcusable AND he's had a meh season.

Oh, and I hate Vrabels stupid face too.

VeveJones007 12-02-2019 05:51 PM

I think this defense is on the verge of something special. They still need some more pieces on the DL, but wow are they playing fast.

Obviously the 1st INT was a terrible play all around. On the 2nd INT, I didn't mind the read; the throw was just god awful. I posted some thoughts (w/the highlight) on it here.

I really wish Reich would make more use of Hines in the passing game. He's an underutilized weapon.

JAFF 12-02-2019 06:06 PM

Vinny missed the first FG, that was on him. The two blocked FGs were not on him. Special teams blocking was not special

VeveJones007 12-02-2019 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 145949)
Vinny missed the first FG, that was on him. The two blocked FGs were not on him. Special teams blocking was not special

I need to watch it again, but I thought the 2nd kick was very low when watching yesterday. The blocking was obviously bad, but I thought Vinny also deserved some blame on the kick.

rcubed 12-02-2019 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeveJones007 (Post 145952)
I need to watch it again, but I thought the 2nd kick was very low when watching yesterday. The blocking was obviously bad, but I thought Vinny also deserved some blame on the kick.

Yeah my thoughts were the second kick was low. The third wasnt AVs fault

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puck 12-02-2019 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1965southpaw (Post 145936)

Oh, and I hate Vrabels stupid face too.

Rewatch the game.

Racehorse 12-03-2019 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 145926)
Since no one else has started one:

1. I liked seeing JB throw the ball downfield in the first half.
2. I did not like seeing JB throw the ball downfield in the second half. Those INTs were terrible
3. I liked the combo of wilkins and hines while mack is out.
4. I liked how the defense got to tannehill until he sort of tore us up at the end.
5. After the season I hope vinny retires.
6. JB is ok and has done better than I hoped but we need to find the future in the upcoming draft.
7. Fuck off refs.
8. I hate vrabel's stupid mustache.
9. I hate vrabels stupid face.

This may be the most accurate "thoughts" summation I have seen.