ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   AC re-injured! (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48422)

1965southpaw 08-05-2018 08:44 PM

AC re-injured!

Seriously? Even if it's not serious this starting unit needs reps together. He needs to get his ass out there.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/m/95555...out-again.html

Maniac 08-05-2018 09:01 PM

Hamstring injuries tend to linger.

Alex44 08-05-2018 09:23 PM

Castonzo is a proven men, I mean we know he is the start LT, so the back guys (specially Clark and Haeg, even Smith) can have time for more reps. I think better AC take the time to rest and be healthy for start the regular season. The left side is the strong one, I’m not worried about that. My opinion.

FatDT 08-06-2018 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex44 (Post 73648)
Castonzo is a proven men, I mean we know he is the start LT, so the back guys (specially Clark and Haeg, even Smith) can have time for more reps. I think better AC take the time to rest and be healthy for start the regular season. The left side is the strong one, I’m not worried about that. My opinion.

Where are you from?

Keep AC out as long as needed. He's a proven vet and needs to heal more than he needs reps.

Don't like seeing J'Marcus Webb at LT though. He sucks.

Racehorse 08-07-2018 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatDT (Post 73700)
Where are you from?

Keep AC out as long as needed. He's a proven vet and needs to heal more than he needs reps.

Don't like seeing J'Marcus Webb at LT though. He sucks.

Gotta be overseas

omahacolt 08-07-2018 06:58 AM

I still can’t believe how much some fans hate AC. A lot of people think it is no big deal if he misses time.

FatDT 08-07-2018 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 73775)
I still can’t believe how much some fans hate AC. A lot of people think it is no big deal if he misses time.

I don't get it. He stays healthy and he is consistently our best lineman. But one writer says he had a rough game and people forget it all and talk about how he sucks.

1965southpaw 08-07-2018 01:10 PM

To be clear, I don't think he sucks. I think he's very good.....last year in particular. I've heard him interviewed many times and I have respect for the fact that he admits he spent as much time in last off season working on his mental game as he did his physical game....he admitted to having a little bit of a challenge to his confidence after having a very strong start and then having some challenges. His performance last year was indicative of him really getting it all together (mental and physical) and being a point of consistency in a year that was a shit storm. My comment was more that I think it's crucial that this very new/young line needs work together to grow into a collectively great asset on this team. That said, of course, AC needs to wait until he's physically ready and not come back too soon.

Spike 08-07-2018 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 73775)

Fans that hate AC don't know shit about football. They think left tackles just fall out of trees. Just a bunch of dumb fucks.

Racehorse 08-07-2018 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 73822)
Fans that hate AC don't know shit about football. They think left tackles just fall out of trees. Just a bunch of dumb fucks.

I think 25 or more team fanbases think their LT sucks. Heck, even the Cheats think theirs sucks, and they think all of their backup players are starters on any other team.