ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   NFL Discussion Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Patsies vs. Dolphins 12/11 (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29135)

Spike 12-11-2017 10:00 PM

Patsies vs. Dolphins 12/11
 
Tom Brady looks like shit tonight. Already threw a pick and has under thrown numerous receivers in the first quarter. Absolutely love how shitty he is playing right now.

Spike 12-11-2017 10:27 PM

Fucking Refs
 
gift the Pats a TD. Brady still looking like shit though.

Spike 12-11-2017 10:34 PM

Fucking Refs need to be shot or hung. Bastards.

Spike 12-11-2017 10:39 PM

Dolphins overcome the POS refs and score a TD anyway. Surprised the refs didn't throw a flag on that TD. Cutler looked good on that drive.

rcubed 12-11-2017 10:51 PM

Dont care.

Spike 12-11-2017 11:07 PM

Brady just got his ass handed to him. Nice fucking sack.

Spike 12-11-2017 11:09 PM

Brady with another pick, LMAO! He can't throw a pass over 10 yards worth a shit tonight.

Spike 12-11-2017 11:14 PM

Dolphins up 20-10. Cutler outplaying that POS Brady.

Spike 12-11-2017 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 45824)
Dont care.

You think I give a fuck whether you care or not?

Spike 12-11-2017 11:37 PM

D. Allen with a drop, what's new? Nothing from Dorsett yet tonight.

VeveJones007 12-11-2017 11:40 PM

Something is wrong with Brady. Hes gone full 2015 Peyton out there.

Puck 12-11-2017 11:40 PM

I hope Suh fucks him up with a dirty hit

smitty46953 12-11-2017 11:42 PM

Can't beat watching Patsies getting beat on :cool:

Puck 12-11-2017 11:44 PM

Love to see Mack turn out like Drake has. Great find by the Phins

Puck 12-11-2017 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeveJones007 (Post 45831)
Something is wrong with Brady. Hes gone full 2015 Peyton out there.

Away game... balls have full air and there is no mics in the locker rooms telling the cheats what they are going to do.

Spike 12-11-2017 11:47 PM

Fucking refs continue to help the Patsies.

Spike 12-11-2017 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeveJones007 (Post 45831)
Something is wrong with Brady. Hes gone full 2015 Peyton out there.

She's getting old, been a long season for her.

Puck 12-11-2017 11:51 PM

I'll be honest.... I think the Jags have a shot in the AFC

Spike 12-12-2017 12:02 AM

Cutler should have run for the 1st down, he is dumber than a fence post.

smitty46953 12-12-2017 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeveJones007 (Post 45831)
Something is wrong with Brady. Hes gone full 2015 Peyton out there.

Hard for Brady to do anything with Gruden hanging from his nut sack ... :cool:

Spike 12-12-2017 12:07 AM

Brady gets sacked again, love seeing that shit.

Spike 12-12-2017 12:13 AM

Fucking Grant had a TD and dropped it. Never seen a luckier team than the Pats in my life.

Spike 12-12-2017 12:19 AM

LMAO at Tom Brady. Fucker can't handle pressure worth a shit.

Colts And Orioles 12-12-2017 12:27 AM

o


Gruden has been constantly licking the balls of Tom Brady individually, and of the Patriots as a team.


o

Spike 12-12-2017 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 45847)
o


Gruden has been constantly licking the balls of Tom Brady individually, and of the Patriots as a team.


o

Yep, sickening how he keeps making excuses for the Pats.

Colts And Orioles 12-12-2017 12:34 AM

o


On 3rd down, Cutler should have just taken a sack to force the Patriots to use their final timeout.

With a 10-point lead at this point in the game, the time (and the timeouts) is much more valuable than are 7 or 8 yards. The brainiac from Vanderbilt (of all people) should know that.


o

Spike 12-12-2017 12:39 AM

Fucking refs willing the Pats to another win. Bastards. That roughing the passer on Brady was pure bullshit.

Colts And Orioles 12-12-2017 12:39 AM

o


Brady missed a wide open receiver by throwing the ball 10 feet over his head, and the refs bailed him out with not only one, but TWO penalties.

Even Gruden (the Patriots' unofficial mascot) said that that was a cheap call.


o

Spike 12-12-2017 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 45849)
o


On 3rd down, Cutler should have just taken a sack to force the Patriots to use their final timeout.

With a 10-point lead at this point in the game, the time (and the timeouts) is much more valuable than are 7 or 8 yards. The brainiac from Vanderbilt (of all people) should know that.


o

Cutler is a dumbass, always has been.

Colts And Orioles 12-12-2017 12:49 AM

o


Gruden, the ball doesn't have to go 10 yards if the receiving team touches it.

Also, that was a good, resourceful onside-kick attempt by the Patriots ........ they kicked the ball slowly, and tried to get their blockers out in front so that one of their teammates could fall on it after it went 10 yards and/or if one of the Dolphins touched it before then. It didn't work because the Dolphins were very aggressive on the play, but it wasn't the absurd attempt (ala the Colts' fake punt against the Patriots in 2015) that you were making it out to be.


o

Spike 12-12-2017 12:52 AM

What a great night, the Pats and Brady got there ass handed to them. Brady looked like an old man, no way that fucker plays till he is 45.

rcubed 12-12-2017 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 45828)
You think I give a fuck whether you care or not?

Sorry to interrupt your one man thread.

Spike 12-12-2017 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 45860)
Sorry to interrupt your one man thread.

Look back at the thread, it's not a one man thread anymore dumbass. If you don't care about a post, don't post bitch, simple as that.

Racehorse 12-12-2017 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 45833)
Can't beat watching Patsies getting beat on :cool:

It was doubly sweet for me, because this loss also helped my FF team win in one of the leagues that I am in. Playoffs, baby!

albany ed 12-12-2017 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 45856)
What a great night, the Pats and Brady got there ass handed to them. Brady looked like an old man, no way that fucker plays till he is 45.

I always enjoy any game where the pats lose and Brady looks bad. BUT, until it happens in a few games in a row, it's just a bad game. Hell, I remember a game in the middle of Peyton's career where he threw 6 interceptions. If Brady has 4 bad games a year, the team is 12 and 4 and a Super Bowl contender.

Hopefully, the Steelers can stomp the pats next week, but if I had to bet the farm on the game? I'd say Brady comes up big next week.

rcubed 12-12-2017 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 45864)
Look back at the thread, it's not a one man thread anymore dumbass. If you don't care about a post, don't post bitch, simple as that.

It was when I originally posted.

Spike 12-12-2017 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albany ed (Post 45884)
I always enjoy any game where the pats lose and Brady looks bad. BUT, until it happens in a few games in a row, it's just a bad game. Hell, I remember a game in the middle of Peyton's career where he threw 6 interceptions. If Brady has 4 bad games a year, the team is 12 and 4 and a Super Bowl contender.

Hopefully, the Steelers can stomp the pats next week, but if I had to bet the farm on the game? I'd say Brady comes up big next week.

True, but I think Brady completed maybe 1 or 2 passes pass the 10 yard line. He will be looking like Eli soon.

Pez 12-12-2017 03:08 PM

wow... 0 for 11 on 3rd down. Last time that happened was during the first Bush adminstration.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.