ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   End of Season - Stats and Stuff (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=174964)

Chromeburn 01-02-2024 01:30 PM

End of Season - Stats and Stuff

Colts Bernhard Raimann’s PFF season grades and rankings among OT:

Overall: 83.9 (4th‼️)
Pass Blocking: 81.2 (9th)
Run Blocking: 77.1 (t-11th)

If there was any doubt the Colts had found their franchise LT, there isn’t anymore.

https://x.com/andrewmoorenfl/status/...L8ardaxv32vrGQ

Chromeburn 01-02-2024 01:32 PM

Zaire Franklin (2022 season): 17 games, 167 tackles

Zaire Franklin (2023 season): 15 games, 170 tackles

YDFL Commish 01-02-2024 01:35 PM

Raimann has exactly 1 bad game and that was against the Bengals Hendrickson. I'll take that all season long.

Every LT has a DE that is their kryptonite. For Tarik Glenn that was Jason Taylor. For Jonathan Ogden that was Freeney.

I'm just hoping that Freeland can make the same 2nd year leap.

ukcolt 01-02-2024 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 289030)
Raimann has exactly 1 bad game and that was against the Bengals Hendrickson. I'll take that all season long.

Every LT has a DE that is their kryptonite. For Tarik Glenn that was Jason Taylor. For Jonathan Ogden that was Freeney.

I don't see the same development from Freeland, you could see the improvement in Raimann in the later parts of last year. I am not so sure you can say the same about Freeland. I do hope he takes the second year leap, i just don't think the ceiling is as high as it was for Raimann.

omahacolt 01-02-2024 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 289030)

AC had a terrible time with Robert Quinn

ChaosTheory 01-02-2024 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukcolt (Post 289055)
I don't see the same development from Freeland, you could see the improvement in Raimann in the later parts of last year. I am not so sure you can say the same about Freeland. I do hope he takes the second year leap, i just don't think the ceiling is as high as it was for Raimann.

Physically, the ceiling is there. They were both 302lbs. at almost 6'7 and almost 6'8 respectively. Both 9.8 RAS guys, too. The only knock at the combine was their weight... and Raimann bulked up to around 320lbs. in one off-season. Freeland could, too.

Both were thrown to the wolves as rookies and both surprised at how quickly they held their own. Raimann was unrealistically quick which makes Freeland's progress look slower by comparison. But he's on his way.

He's certainly not better than Smith, so he hasn't been given the reigns like Raimann was. But with Freeland's ceiling, there's a realistic possibility we move on from Smith before his contract is up if Freeland keeps progresses like he has.

YDFL Commish 01-02-2024 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 289068)
AC had a terrible time with Robert Quinn

Yes, even in college that was the case.

Racehorse 01-02-2024 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory (Post 289070)
Physically, the ceiling is there. They were both 302lbs. at almost 6'7 and almost 6'8 respectively. Both 9.8 RAS guys, too. The only knock at the combine was their weight... and Raimann bulked up to around 320lbs. in one off-season. Freeland could, too.

Both were thrown to the wolves as rookies and both surprised at how quickly they held their own. Raimann was unrealistically quick which makes Freeland's progress look slower by comparison. But he's on his way.

He's certainly not better than Smith, so he hasn't been given the reigns like Raimann was. But with Freeland's ceiling, there's a realistic possibility we move on from Smith before his contract is up if Freeland keeps progresses like he has.

Or he becomes the swing guy on the right side, albeit overpaid to do so.

apballin 01-02-2024 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 289029)
Zaire Franklin (2022 season): 17 games, 167 tackles

Zaire Franklin (2023 season): 15 games, 170 tackles

How many INTs he have?

Fuckin stone hands has clearly become the target of opposing QBs

Hit the jugs machine I’d say you’ve hit the sled enough mfer

That’s especially for you C and O

Colts And Orioles 01-03-2024 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 289081)

How many INTs he have?

Fuckin stone hands has clearly become the target of opposing QBs

Hit the jugs machine I’d say you’ve hit the sled enough mfer

That’s especially for you C and O

o

Quincy Williams of the Jets is regarded among the best linebackers in football this season, and he has 1 INT in his 5-year career.

You're a man with a chip on his shoulder who is obsessed with something that you said that was foolish.

o