ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What are the odds we have a season? (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102840)

Butter 08-02-2020 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 164915)
Then why bring in Cam Newton?

Because they are not tanking.

Brylok 08-03-2020 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butter (Post 165057)
Because they are not tanking.

The only tank we have to worry about this year is the ventilator tank. God bless ya'll and keep living.

TheMugwump 08-03-2020 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 164915)
Then why bring in Cam Newton?

Because Newton has nothing left in his arm, and he'll help them tank?

apballin 08-03-2020 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 165059)
The only tank we have to worry about this year is the ventilator tank. God bless ya'll and keep living.

Dude they are playing, basketball, baseball, and football it’s not the zombie apocalypse

Brylok 08-06-2020 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 165124)
Dude they are playing, basketball, baseball, and football it’s not the zombie apocalypse

Zombies aren't real. "Zombie apocalypse" is not real. COVID-19 is, and it will come for as many of us as it can. Wear a mask, wash yourself, social distance, and STFU. FFS...smh

JAFF 08-08-2020 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 165296)
Zombies aren't real. "Zombie apocalypse" is not real. COVID-19 is, and it will come for as many of us as it can. Wear a mask, wash yourself, social distance, and STFU. FFS...smh

From the GM: Put a damn mask on. Why is that so hard? It’s not about you. It’s about everybody else.’’

apballin 08-08-2020 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 165296)

I wear a mask in a hot ass factory all day long, STFU and quit crying this shit is blown out of proportion you sound like all the pussies at my job that are trying to get out of work. There will be a season GTFO with your end of the world bullshit

Chromeburn 08-09-2020 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 165457)
I wear a mask in a hot ass factory all day long, STFU and quit crying this shit is blown out of proportion you sound like all the pussies at my job that are trying to get out of work. There will be a season GTFO with your end of the world bullshit

Please spare us your conservative talking points. It’s a serious medical issue affecting the entire world.

Maniac 08-09-2020 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 165457)

You can call people pussies all you want, the virus doesn't give a shit. You can't ignore it and think it will go away. You can't "man up" and think it will just go away. The virus doesn't give a shit if you think it's a bunch of bullshit.

165,000 people dead in this country from this in 6 months and we may not be to the worst part of it yet. So go ahead and make fun of people who take a pandemic seriously if that makes you feel like a big man, but it doesn't matter. It won't change a thing.

apballin 08-09-2020 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maniac (Post 165483)
You can call people pussies all you want, the virus doesn't give a shit. You can't ignore it and think it will go away. You can't "man up" and think it will just go away. The virus doesn't give a shit if you think it's a bunch of bullshit.

165,000 people dead in this country from this in 6 months and we may not be to the worst part of it yet. So go ahead and make fun of people who take a pandemic seriously if that makes you feel like a big man, but it doesn't matter. It won't change a thing.

Acting like it’s doomsday and keep insinuating there will not be a season because of the bs does nothing either. Again on topic 100% there will be a season I’m willing to put $$ on it for those that are confident