ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Topics (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Get vaccinated (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123103)

Racehorse 06-18-2021 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 195743)
I did not claim Trump didnt get the vaccine. He was not PHOTO or video imaged getting the vaccine.

And my area is not the only place where churches have been hot spots.

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...pots-heres-why

What I glean from this is that you donít like God, so you are a Democrat.

JAFF 06-18-2021 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 195796)
What I glean from this is that you donít like God, so you are a Democrat.

I have been a registered Republican my entire adult life. My first Presidential election I voted for Gerald Ford.

Render unto Caesar what is Caeserís. Render unto God what is Godís.

I keep my faith and my politics separate. I dont mix science and religion, they are incompatible determining what is right and wrong.

I read the science, I consulted my doctor, and I got the vaccine, with no complications. I did it to protect myself and my family. It is the right thing to do. I wore a mask at work to protect myself but also to prevent spreading it to others. Wearing a mask sucks. But its the right thing to do. As in do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Judge not, least you be judge according Jesus. Youíre talking about how I love my God you need to look into yours faith.

You are a prime example of the Republican far right Christian jackasses. Donít tell me how I feel about my religion when you canít even back up yours

Racehorse 06-18-2021 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 195822)
I have been a registered Republican my entire adult life. My first Presidential election I voted for Gerald Ford.

Render unto Caesar what is Caeserís. Render unto God what is Godís.

I keep my faith and my politics separate. I dont mix science and religion, they are incompatible determining what is right and wrong.

I read the science, I consulted my doctor, and I got the vaccine, with no complications. I did it to protect myself and my family. It is the right thing to do. I wore a mask at work to protect myself but also to prevent spreading it to others. Wearing a mask sucks. But its the right thing to do. As in do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Judge not, least you be judge according Jesus. Youíre talking about how I love my God you need to look into yours faith.

You are a prime example of the Republican far right Christian jackasses. Donít tell me how I feel about my religion when you canít even back up yours

You attacked churches. What other conclusion could be made?

JAFF 06-19-2021 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 195834)
You attacked churches. What other conclusion could be made?

I stated factual information, churches who have not require masks have caused outbreaks of covid. All that singing in a closed environment. They have resisted vaccination so why be shocked that they are catching AND spreading the virus.

A church is NOT God. Its a group of imperfect people, who have refused to listen to facts. I dont believe in faith healing. I do believe in divine inspiration, as in developing a vaccine in record time and with great results.

Want to know why the catholic church has so many child molester priests? The adults would not question the church. Hey what would Jesus do? If you read the Bible he physically drove out the money changers and priests that disobeyed God.

I think for myself, and dont let others do it for me. The virus is of Earth and WE must deal with a medical emergency with MEDICINE. I do my best for the right reasons, and Gods lessons guild the way. Calling people stupid for trying to solve a medical emergency with political rhetoric, is me being blunt and honest.

Pray all you want, but the only way to stop this pandemic is with science.

Racehorse 06-19-2021 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 195836)
I stated factual information, churches who have not require masks have caused outbreaks of covid. All that singing in a closed environment. They have resisted vaccination so why be shocked that they are catching AND spreading the virus.

A church is NOT God. Its a group of imperfect people, who have refused to listen to facts. I dont believe in faith healing. I do believe in divine inspiration, as in developing a vaccine in record time and with great results.

Want to know why the catholic church has so many child molester priests? The adults would not question the church. Hey what would Jesus do? If you read the Bible he physically drove out the money changers and priests that disobeyed God.

I think for myself, and dont let others do it for me. The virus is of Earth and WE must deal with a medical emergency with MEDICINE. I do my best for the right reasons, and Gods lessons guild the way. Calling people stupid for trying to solve a medical emergency with political rhetoric, is me being blunt and honest.

Pray all you want, but the only way to stop this pandemic is with science.

I almost agree with you. I think God has the power to intervene, and by giving us the ability to think and learn, He has done this. This is a point where we agree. However, there is a difference between questioning the church and attacking it. You used two posts in a row to make snide remarks about churches, as if all churches are the same. I live in what would be considered Trump country in Tennessee. Guess what? All those Trump supporters there wear a mask more frequently then a lot of people who don't care for the man, even though he was our representative.

JAFF 06-19-2021 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 195843)
I almost agree with you. I think God has the power to intervene, and by giving us the ability to think and learn, He has done this. This is a point where we agree. However, there is a difference between questioning the church and attacking it. You used two posts in a row to make snide remarks about churches, as if all churches are the same. I live in what would be considered Trump country in Tennessee. Guess what? All those Trump supporters there wear a mask more frequently then a lot of people who don't care for the man, even though he was our representative.

Criticizing is different from attacking. I have a problem with people who refuse to listen to reason and ignore the safety of others and put other people at risk. There’s a small church group a block and a half from my house. At the height of the pandemic they’re open church services a big meal afterwards and no one was wearing masks. 35 of the 50 people got sick and two of them died.

It could’ve been avoided, by simple safety standards. It’s a damn shame and it makes me crazy because nobody had to die by just simply listening to reason and sound medical advice.

If I’m going to tag anybody I’m gonna go after the people who say it’s the right not to wear a mask. You don’t have the right to spread a disease and that’s well understood through human history of this country. Your individual rights do not allow you to risk the health of others.

I am especially pissed off at Republican representatives who refuse to wear masks while at Congress. We have a health crisis going on and the best way to help people stay healthy is to wear a mask in public. And they can’t leave by example? The republican party politicize the stupid thing and he put a lot of people at risk and it makes it very hard for me to stay a member of this party when they do every damn damn thing possible to make it worse.

And this isn’t the first time the Republican party has been at the lead of a health crisis that they made worse. Go back to the aids epidemic, the Reagan administration did absolutely nothing for several years and now we have this plague upon the nation and the world because they chose not to do anything.

History is on my side. The longer a nation takes to be proactive with a health crisis, the better the results when they gain control of the situation.

Lov2fish 06-19-2021 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 195848)
Criticizing is different from attacking. I have a problem with people who refuse to listen to reason and ignore the safety of others and put other people at risk. There’s a small church group a block and a half from my house. At the height of the pandemic they’re open church services a big meal afterwards and no one was wearing masks. 35 of the 50 people got sick and two of them died.

It could’ve been avoided, by simple safety standards. It’s a damn shame and it makes me crazy because nobody had to die by just simply listening to reason and sound medical advice.

If I’m going to tag anybody I’m gonna go after the people who say it’s the right not to wear a mask. You don’t have the right to spread a disease and that’s well understood through human history of this country. Your individual rights do not allow you to risk the health of others.

I am especially pissed off at Republican representatives who refuse to wear masks while at Congress. We have a health crisis going on and the best way to help people stay healthy is to wear a mask in public. And they can’t leave by example? The republican party politicize the stupid thing and he put a lot of people at risk and it makes it very hard for me to stay a member of this party when they do every damn damn thing possible to make it worse.

And this isn’t the first time the Republican party has been at the lead of a health crisis that they made worse. Go back to the aids epidemic, the Reagan administration did absolutely nothing for several years and now we have this plague upon the nation and the world because they chose not to do anything.

History is on my side. The longer a nation takes to be proactive with a health crisis, the better the results when they gain control of the situation.

It was their choice to do so and absolutely none of your fucking business. Adults assumed the risk of going out unprotected. They knew the consequences of a 99.23% survivable virus and their faith was stronger than their fear. What the fuck can't people grasp with this decision. Nobody prevents you from wearing a mask, and you don't have the right to make them. You fucking obtuse idiot.

JAFF 06-19-2021 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 195852)
It was their choice to do so and absolutely none of your fucking business. Adults assumed the risk of going out unprotected. They knew the consequences of a 99.23% survivable virus and their faith was stronger than their fear. What the fuck can't people grasp with this decision. Nobody prevents you from wearing a mask, and you don't have the right to make them. You fucking obtuse idiot.

What you don’t seem to grasp is that the majority of the people have a right to be protected. Kids of that group of people went to school and then spread it to other students. That is absolutely unacceptable.

You don’t wanna wear a mask fine don’t send your kids to school let them learn remotely. Have your groceries delivered. But for gods sake’s you don’t expose other people because of your ignorance or your stupidity.

This isn’t a political argument you jack ass. This is a health issue a public health issue. And the rights of those who want to remain healthy cannot be outweighed by those who can’t use good judgment. We’ve put people in jail for intentionally passing the AIDS virus. The isolated people who spread typhoid knowing they were caring it and did not take precautions.

You have the right to be an asshole but we have a right for you to keep your being an asshole to yourself

Lov2fish 06-20-2021 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 195853)
What you don’t seem to grasp is that the majority of the people have a right to be protected. Kids of that group of people went to school and then spread it to other students. That is absolutely unacceptable.

You don’t wanna wear a mask fine don’t send your kids to school let them learn remotely. Have your groceries delivered. But for gods sake’s you don’t expose other people because of your ignorance or your stupidity.

This isn’t a political argument you jack ass. This is a health issue a public health issue. And the rights of those who want to remain healthy cannot be outweighed by those who can’t use good judgment. We’ve put people in jail for intentionally passing the AIDS virus. The isolated people who spread typhoid knowing they were caring it and did not take precautions.

You have the right to be an asshole but we have a right for you to keep your being an asshole to yourself

You made it political when you insisted people do what they don't want to do simply cause you and your friends are pussies. Stay in the fucking house and die a slow death from fear. Don't insist anyone do as you desire. When that happens you run into people like me. I am not pleasant when you dumb asses insist that I be as scared as you. I am pretty sure I already explained this to you, but since you have the comprehension skills of a 5 year old, I'll run it by ya one last time. I do not owe you, or anyone a fucking thing. If you go out and I go out, you assume the risk. It is not my job, or responsibility to protect your health. That is solely on you. I don't know you, or give a shit about you, so, once again in the grand scheme of things, my lunch decision is more important to me than you. You're vaccinated and wear your bedazzled washrag on your face. You're protected? Why do you give a fuck if anyone else is? Fucktards like you never want this shit to end simply because you will no longer be the best at following the rules.

If you ever want an education on mask and their proper usage, let me know and I will give you one. I taught 30 hour OSHA and lead paint abatement. A third of my classes were on mask, microns and their ability as a stand alone barrier to prevent contamination. I can give you a hint. Those little blue things and the bedazzled washrags are as useless as you.

JAFF 06-20-2021 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 195866)
You made it political when you insisted people do what they don't want to do simply cause you and your friends are pussies. Stay in the fucking house and die a slow death from fear. Don't insist anyone do as you desire. When that happens you run into people like me. I am not pleasant when you dumb asses insist that I be as scared as you. I am pretty sure I already explained this to you, but since you have the comprehension skills of a 5 year old, I'll run it by ya one last time. I do not owe you, or anyone a fucking thing. If you go out and I go out, you assume the risk. It is not my job, or responsibility to protect your health. That is solely on you. I don't know you, or give a shit about you, so, once again in the grand scheme of things, my lunch decision is more important to me than you. You're vaccinated and wear your bedazzled washrag on your face. You're protected? Why do you give a fuck if anyone else is? Fucktards like you never want this shit to end simply because you will no longer be the best at following the rules.

If you ever want an education on mask and their proper usage, let me know and I will give you one. I taught 30 hour OSHA and lead paint abatement. A third of my classes were on mask, microns and their ability as a stand alone barrier to prevent contamination. I can give you a hint. Those little blue things and the bedazzled washrags are as useless as you.

And all that ed on masks and you dont know squat


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.