ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fantasy Football Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   2021 Premier League (DRAFT REMINDER) (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125243)

daedge 07-19-2021 07:13 PM

2021 Premier League (DRAFT REMINDER)

Hi all,

It's that time again.

IndyStu and I are in the process of sorting the two leagues at the moment. I have already relaunched the Premier League at NFL.com, as I'm sure some of you have already noticed.

We just need to get the two promoted members from the First Class league in for Pez and Omaha, the bottom two last year in this league.

Before I kick either out, I will make sure the promoted duo are still around and keen.

Once we're full, I will randomize the draft order and post here.

I have tentatively set the draft date for August 29, 8pm. That's a Saturday for you folks in the US, Sunday at noon for myself in NZ. However, if you wnat to make it the Sunday night that's fine by me, or if you'd rather it's earlier on the Sat night let me know. Happy to change it. This is just a starting point.

Please sing out with requests, concerns, etc.

Racehorse 07-20-2021 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daedge (Post 196828)
Hi all,

It's that time again.

IndyStu and I are in the process of sorting the two leagues at the moment. I have already relaunched the Premier League at NFL.com, as I'm sure some of you have already noticed.

We just need to get the two promoted members from the First Class league in for Pez and Omaha, the bottom two last year in this league.

Before I kick either out, I will make sure the promoted duo are still around and keen.

I have tentatively set the draft date for August 29, 8pm. That's a Saturday for you folks in the US, Sunday at noon for myself in NZ. However, if you wnat to make it the Sunday night that's fine by me, or if you'd rather it's earlier on the Sat night let me know. Happy to change it. This is just a starting point.

I don't even know which league I am in these days.

Puck 07-20-2021 02:45 PM

What happens when Omaha finishes last in the First Class league? Where does he get demoted to?

Should've done a poll on this one with a fill in the blank as an option.

Racehorse 07-20-2021 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 196871)
What happens when Omaha finishes last in the First Class league? Where does he get demoted to?

He has to become a Jags fan.

daedge 07-20-2021 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 196857)
I don't even know which league I am in these days.

Login to NFL.COM and if you're in the Premier League you will have a league renewal showing.

daedge 07-20-2021 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 196871)

He might survive, given you're already in the league, yet gained promotion from The First Class league.

Puck 07-20-2021 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daedge (Post 196896)
He might survive, given you're already in the league, yet gained promotion from The First Class league.

Indy Stu can take me out of the First Class League unless he needs me to fill a spot

omahacolt 07-22-2021 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daedge (Post 196828)
Hi all,

It's that time again.

how dare you kick me out of the league?

daedge 07-23-2021 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 197028)
how dare you kick me out of the league?

You have survived. Pez, who was dead last a year ago, will be booted if we confirm the other promoted player is keen to play.

Indystu2 07-29-2021 01:29 AM

Puck,

You got promoted so your spot is open in the 1st class league.