ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Just sayin.... (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17348)

njcoltfan 09-10-2017 09:29 PM

Just sayin....

if Irsay wants multiple championships with luck, he better take a long hard look at his coaching staff, and do what we all know has to be done, or even 1 championship will elude him.

ChoppedWood 09-10-2017 09:56 PM

I don't give a fuck how much of a competitor and awesome guy Luck is- this is a complete fucking clown act and he has to be looking at this and thinking- fuck that- either all these fools go- including the cracked out owner, or I am taking the money and going fishing.

This is fucking ludicrous levels of suck!

Brylok 09-10-2017 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcoltfan (Post 26013)
if Irsay wants multiple championships with luck, he better take a long hard look at his coaching staff, and do what we all know has to be done, or even 1 championship will elude him.

At this point it's just going to take time. We only got one championship from Peyton Manning and we had him the overwhelming majority of his career. Gotta get a lot of pieces in place before thinking about a championship.

Indiana V2 09-10-2017 10:22 PM

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports...ing/645793001/

ChoppedWood 09-10-2017 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 26039)
At this point it's just going to take time. We only got one championship from Peyton Manning and we had him the overwhelming majority of his career. Gotta get a lot of pieces in place before thinking about a championship.

But there has to be addition by subtraction here and that fucking starts with chopper! If this shit is going to be straightened out, Irsay needs to step the fuck up and send a loud message- this organization will no longer tolerate such filth- get the fuck off my payroll right now. Chap and a bunch of stiffs go, Tolzein is cut, Brisset is the starter, Morris is re-signed. We go full fucking youth movement- Mack, Wilson, Hooker, etc... we suck but we grow while doing it.

Man I am telling you if you knew me you would know how deep the color of blue I bleed, but at this point, I could give two fucks about this team because of how terribly mismanaged this has been! It is infuriating to watch this decline basically be endorsed!

ChoppedWood 09-10-2017 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indiana V2 (Post 26045)

Yet for weeks there have been those on here saying things aren't as bad as they seem...

They are fare fucking worse!

Brylok 09-10-2017 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChoppedWood (Post 26046)
Man I am telling you if you knew me you would know how deep the color of blue I bleed, but at this point, I could give two fucks about this team because of how terribly mismanaged this has been! It is infuriating to watch this decline basically be endorsed!

I've wanted him gone for 3 years now. It's coming. Chill yo.

Indiana V2 09-11-2017 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 26061)
I've wanted him gone for 3 years now. It's coming. Chill yo.

I don't know, is it? I mean how much more proof does Irsay need to realize Pagano is awful?

Lov2fish 09-11-2017 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indiana V2 (Post 26097)
I don't know, is it? I mean how much more proof does Irsay need to realize Pagano is awful?

Even God's son thanked you for that one.

Dewey 5 09-11-2017 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indiana V2 (Post 26097)

An empty stadium might do the trick.