ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Head coach rankings (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28434)

GoBigBlue88 12-06-2017 04:49 PM

Head coach rankings

Just stumbled upon this site in which a consensus of NFL analysts grade each coach each game based on a number of factors (all explained on site).

You won't believe who ranks #32!!!

https://www.headcoachranking.com/

Puck 12-06-2017 05:10 PM

Where's Dam and Apballin?

rcubed 12-06-2017 05:15 PM

looks like dams last post was on 11/23, maybe he checked out.

Puck 12-06-2017 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 44636)
looks like dams last post was on 11/23, maybe he checked out.

Hopefully Omaha didn't figure out how to ban him

Dewey 5 12-06-2017 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 44635)

Losing their shit somewhere

Coltsalr 12-06-2017 05:58 PM

Game planning being his apparent strong suit is the only thing I disagree with.

Pez 12-06-2017 06:03 PM

Jim Caldwell at #8?

omahacolt 12-06-2017 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 44637)
Hopefully Omaha didn't figure out how to ban him

i know how to do it.

i am just waiting for him to post again.

Spike 12-06-2017 06:44 PM

Damn, Caldwell is #8. That's fucking crazy! It's funny and sad that Hue Jackson has one win in the past 2 years and is ranked ahead of Pagano.

njcoltfan 12-06-2017 07:39 PM

This should surprise nobody that posts here

IndyNorm 12-06-2017 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 44654)
Game planning being his apparent strong suit is the only thing I disagree with.

Yeah, can't believe he was given a 6 on that. Of course I can't believe he's at 5.6 either.

Coltsalr 12-06-2017 08:14 PM

Pete Carroll being at #23 also seems a bit harsh.

Luck4Reich 12-06-2017 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 44635)

In their moms basement compiling a list that makes Chuck #1:rolleyes:

HoosierinFL 12-06-2017 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 44693)

That's def too low for him, and Sean Payton at 3 is just dumb. He should be second tier, or maybe give him Caldwell's spot as the last one in on the top tier.

Puck 12-06-2017 09:23 PM

It's graded week to week

Racehorse 12-06-2017 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 44703)
It's graded week to week

So he has been rated worse in prior weeks?

FatDT 12-06-2017 10:31 PM

Dam hasn't said a word since that phd slapped him down on that shitty article and his even shittier interpretation of it.

Brylok 12-07-2017 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 44693)

It's a somewhat odd list, but it doesn't change the fact that Pagano is bottom 8 at best. He's probably bottom 4.

Racehorse 12-07-2017 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatDT (Post 44708)
Dam hasn't said a word since that phd slapped him down on that shitty article and his even shittier interpretation of it.

Maybe he needs slapped around to satisfy his masochistic tendencies?

sherck 12-07-2017 08:13 AM

Honestly, I understand completely the need to unplug from this board. Some of the members on it are toxic.

As some of you noticed, I unplugged for about 3 weeks earlier in the season after a rather unpleasant episode where some of the posters became unhinged and downright nasty. The ability to "agree to disagree" is pretty weak in some posters on the board as they strive to belittle and beat into submission folks with whom they do not agree.

Tolerance around here is at a pretty low level right now. I get the need to unplug.

I hope as we move into Christmas season and have little positive to root for on the field and the folks on this board can look inside themselves and see if they can't show a little more compassion for those with whom they disagree with. You can get your point across with respect rather than hate.

Walk Worthy,

Mr. Session 12-07-2017 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 44730)
Maybe he needs slapped around to satisfy his masochistic tendencies?

Seriously, he has to get off on it.

Brylok 12-07-2017 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherck (Post 44733)
Honestly, I understand completely the need to unplug from this board. Some of the members on it are toxic.

As some of you noticed, I unplugged for about 3 weeks earlier in the season after a rather unpleasant episode where some of the posters became unhinged and downright nasty. The ability to "agree to disagree" is pretty weak in some posters on the board as they strive to belittle and beat into submission folks with whom they do not agree.

Tolerance around here is at a pretty low level right now. I get the need to unplug.

I hope as we move into Christmas season and have little positive to root for on the field and the folks on this board can look inside themselves and see if they can't show a little more compassion for those with whom they disagree with. You can get your point across with respect rather than hate.

Walk Worthy,

That's brutal. It was awful watching it on TV. I can't imagine how bad it would be seeing it right in front of me.

Brylok 12-07-2017 01:23 PM

Does anyone know how my last post wound up in this thread? I was replying in the other thread and it would up here. I've never seen that happen before. Yes, I'm posting on mobile.

omahacolt 12-07-2017 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 44783)
Does anyone know how my last post wound up in this thread? I was replying in the other thread and it would up here. I've never seen that happen before. Yes, I'm posting on mobile.

Just guessing here but

You probably fucked up

Brylok 12-07-2017 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 44784)
Just guessing here but

You probably fucked up

Wouldn't be the first time. You can delete that other post if you want.

Racehorse 12-07-2017 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 44799)
Wouldn't be the first time. You can delete that other post if you want.

It was kind of amusing, though.

DrSpaceman 12-07-2017 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 44672)
Damn, Caldwell is #8. That's fucking crazy! It's funny and sad that Hue Jackson has one win in the past 2 years and is ranked ahead of Pagano.

Yes there is no way Caldwell is 8th.

Rodgers out for half the season and Lions still can't win a division

Puck 12-07-2017 08:48 PM

Again These were for last weeks games. It is a week to week ranking

Luck4Reich 12-07-2017 11:05 PM

Quote:

Walk Worthy,

I think it will get a lot jollier when Pags and Chud are gone.
Hell, I will stand on my head and whistle zippity doo da out of my asshole when he finally gets fired.

YDFL Commish 12-08-2017 12:01 AM

Quote:

Walk Worthy,

Honestly, grow a sack! I get it if you have personal issues at home, but I'll never stop posting because peeps are douche nozzles.

This board keeps me entertained. When that stops, so will I.

1965southpaw 12-08-2017 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoLuck4Chuck (Post 44894)
Hell, I will stand on my head and whistle zippity doo da out of my asshole when he finally gets fired.

The visual on that made me chuckle.....:D

rcubed 12-08-2017 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoLuck4Chuck (Post 44894)

normally I would say 'pics to prove it,' but I think we should pass this time.

Coltsalr 12-08-2017 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 44959)
normally I would say 'pics to prove it,' but I think we should pass this time.

Omaha needs masturbation material.

rcubed 12-08-2017 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 44975)

I think he still lives with his mom, should be enough.

omahacolt 12-08-2017 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 44975)

i have the internet. i have all the masturbation material i need.

just yesterday i saw some chick prove what a great snake handler she was. 4 huge black dongs and she never missed a beat. very impressive

Coltsalr 12-08-2017 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 44982)
I think he still lives with his mom, should be enough.

After his Mom started shacking up with Tom Simpson I heard he's been looking to move out.

sherck 12-08-2017 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 44909)
Honestly, grow a sack! I get it if you have personal issues at home, but I'll never stop posting because peeps are douche nozzles.

This board keeps me entertained. When that stops, so will I.

You show my point of lack of civility completely.

Walk Worthy,

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Big Smooth 12-08-2017 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherck (Post 45027)

Walk Worthy,

Harrumph I say old boy *adjusts monocle* I do believe folks around here are quite uncouth! *sips brandy*

Its part and parcel of this board, we like to give each other shit. Other Colts boards are modded to hell and wont let you fully express yourself. If I want to call Dam a faggot or APBallin a sack chaser without a hammer getting swung my way I can, and I love it.

You can get civil discourse here for the most part, but if you wanna sling some shit you can too.

Cheers bud

omahacolt 12-08-2017 08:42 PM

Quote:

Walk Worthy,

Only Jesus judges

Or are you only religious when it suits you like most people?

YDFL Commish 12-09-2017 02:25 PM

Quote:

Walk Worthy,

Perhaps you are right. But my civility is rooted in a time when being politically correct wasn't so important, or not important at all.

Besides I don't take this forum that seriously.