ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Topics (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Get vaccinated (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123103)

Lov2fish 06-12-2021 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlwaysSunnyinIndy (Post 195457)
Look - I didn't scold you to get a vaccine. I didn't shame you to get a vaccine.

The only thing I did was correct a statement that you had made as a "fact" that was clearly, clearly wrong. I mean, do you even play the lottery? It doesn't appear that you know how bad the odds are to win a lottery jackpot.


I have had multiple family members that caught COVID-19 and died from the virus.

I guess that makes me "dumb" or "weak" according to your comments.

Died from Covid, or died with Covid? Big difference. For fucks sake if you fell off your roof and broke your neck, but had Covid they listed it as Covid death. I am going with the latter. If you're weak that is on you. I don't know you, so your health means shit to me. My lunch is more important than you.

JAFF 06-13-2021 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 195465)
Died from Covid, or died with Covid? Big difference. For fucks sake if you fell off your roof and broke your neck, but had Covid they listed it as Covid death. I am going with the latter. If you're weak that is on you. I don't know you, so your health means shit to me. My lunch is more important than you.

Which makes you a fucking tool.

If you have CPOD, and you catch COVID-19 and you die it was the Covid that killed you. If you have a respiratory illness or other health issues it makes you a prime candidate to die from this virus. There are many medical issues that are managed by medication or good health practices, that allow people to live normal lives. I have a family member that has lupus, and without the vaccine their life is at risk with covid.

You don’t want to get a vaccine don’t.

It’s called Artificial selection. Dumb tools are going to die from this thing leaving only the smart people who could get in line and get a free shot.

One less dumb ass like you will be an improvement for everybody else. you have the means to save your own life and the lives of other people around you but you’d rather be an asshole on the Internet to people you don’t know.

Lov2fish 06-13-2021 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 195470)
Which makes you a fucking tool.

If you have CPOD, and you catch COVID-19 and you die it was the Covid that killed you. If you have a respiratory illness or other health issues it makes you a prime candidate to die from this virus. There are many medical issues that are managed by medication or good health practices, that allow people to live normal lives. I have a family member that has lupus, and without the vaccine their life is at risk with covid.

You don’t want to get a vaccine don’t.

It’s called Artificial selection. Dumb tools are going to die from this thing leaving only the smart people who could get in line and get a free shot.

One less dumb ass like you will be an improvement for everybody else. you have the means to save your own life and the lives of other people around you but you’d rather be an asshole on the Internet to people you don’t know.

I have read your replies on here. Calling me dumb and you smart is a fucking stretch. With the shit you listed a common cold can take you out. The flu can take you out as comorbidities. Quit watching CNN you fucking cuck, or Fox, or any of those drab "News" resources. Intelligence is dangerous. From what I can tell you are not at risk from it.

Psst, I am the same fucking asshole in real life that you despise here. The difference is, in real life you wouldn't have the cajones to say a fucking word to me.

JAFF 06-13-2021 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 195480)
I have read your replies on here. Calling me dumb and you smart is a fucking stretch. With the shit you listed a common cold can take you out. The flu can take you out as comorbidities. Quit watching CNN you fucking cuck, or Fox, or any of those drab "News" resources. Intelligence is dangerous. From what I can tell you are not at risk from it.

Psst, I am the same fucking asshole in real life that you despise here. The difference is, in real life you wouldn't have the cajones to say a fucking word to me.

Every fucking asshole I ever met was a pussy and back down every time they got called on it. You’re just an Internet bully.

Lov2fish 06-13-2021 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 195484)
Every fucking asshole I ever met was a pussy and back down every time they got called on it. You’re just an Internet bully.

Tell yourself that tough guy. If you live in Indy I'll send you my name and addy and you can stroll your ass right on over and find out for yourself. You in? I'm gonna venture my guess, but we will see.

JAFF 06-14-2021 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 195489)
Tell yourself that tough guy. If you live in Indy I'll send you my name and addy and you can stroll your ass right on over and find out for yourself. You in? I'm gonna venture my guess, but we will see.

Lol, still a tool.

Im scared now.

Lov2fish 06-14-2021 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 195495)
Lol, still a tool.

Im scared now.

Kind of the answer I expected. I'm an old man, should be the easiest task you will have for a while.

AlwaysSunnyinIndy 06-14-2021 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 195465)
Died from Covid, or died with Covid? Big difference. I am going with the latter.


It was the former. Died from COVID.

JAFF 06-14-2021 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 195503)
Kind of the answer I expected. I'm an old man, should be the easiest task you will have for a while.

You arent worth my time

Brylok 06-16-2021 10:16 AM

I had coronavirus in January. It was like a really nasty head cold and drained my energy for about 36 hours. I felt fine after that, but I couldn't taste or smell anything for around 12 days. I got vaccinated in April. There's plenty of vaccine available, for free, all over the USA. I got my shots at CVS.

I've come to the point now where my opinion is that if a person doesn't want to get vaccinated, that's fine with me. I'm vaccinated. My family members are vaccinated. If you get sick and die because you're too stubborn, stupid, or just have too much MAGA in you, well, too bad. You bought the ticket, you take the ride.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.