ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   LOL Taven Bryan is back (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=178893)

Dewey 5 03-19-2024 03:55 PM

LOL Taven Bryan is back

Ballard goes dumpster diving again & brings back the legendary Taven Bryan. There is no defending Ballard. He is the absolute worst.

Dam8610 03-19-2024 05:58 PM

The guy that built a roster that was a Gardner Minshew inaccurate pass away from winning the division with their backup QB is "the absolute worst" and "there is no defending [him]". Interesting.

sherck 03-19-2024 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 294507)
The guy that built a roster that was a Gardner Minshew inaccurate pass away from winning the division with their backup QB is "the absolute worst" and "there is no defending [him]". Interesting.

Dang it! I had to Thank a Dam post. :(

Racehorse 03-20-2024 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherck (Post 294514)
Dang it! I had to Thank a Dam post. :(

Welcome back!

sherck 03-20-2024 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 294521)
Welcome back!

Thanks, but while you might have missed it, Sherck = Ironshaft. I have been back on the board a while.

But I upgraded to a new PC and when all my passwords/bookmarks migrated over, the Sherck account logged on automatically instead of Ironshaft and I started posting without even realizing it. Soooo.....yeah! Technology! :)

IndyNorm 03-20-2024 05:22 PM

I've been pretty critical of Ballard over the years, but I would hold off getting upset about re-signing Bryan until the contract details are released. As long as it's at or near the vet minimum with no guaranteed money then there's really no harm in bringing him back as TC depth.

Racehorse 03-20-2024 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherck (Post 294530)
Thanks, but while you might have missed it, Sherck = Ironshaft. I have been back on the board a while.

But I upgraded to a new PC and when all my passwords/bookmarks migrated over, the Sherck account logged on automatically instead of Ironshaft and I started posting without even realizing it. Soooo.....yeah! Technology! :)

Yeah, but I was glad to see the old name return. :D

CletusPyle 03-20-2024 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherck (Post 294530)

I wonder how many other sock puppets we have on this forum?:D