ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   memo to Jim Irsay (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137516)

njcoltfan 01-09-2022 05:14 PM

memo to Jim Irsay

Your dream of multiple Superbowls will never, and I repeat, never happen with Reich as your Head Coach, and Carson Wentz as your QB !!!!!!!!!!

omahacolt 01-09-2022 05:28 PM

i think reich can surely be a super bowl winning coach.

wentz is trash. pure garbage

IndyNorm 01-09-2022 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 220181)

Agree on Wentz but disagree on Reich. The dude has the most pro bowlers in the league on his team and gets skull fucked in a win or done game by a 2-14 that lost by 40 points last week. He's garbage too.

Drewtone 01-09-2022 05:38 PM

I wonder if it's gonna come out that the O-Line, racked with Covid 2-3 weeks ago, was physically impacted the past 2 weeks, particularly today in the heat.... They were god awful both games.

JAFF 01-09-2022 05:43 PM

I thought about getting some tickets for next year, after today , not a chance.

The best O line in the NFL, got owned by the worst team. The HC showed NO imagination in play calling.

There was ZERO effort, its the worst game I have seen with a team that had Pro Bowl players.

I dont know how this can be fixed, without changes in the coaching staff and roster. I cant put down money for tickets if this is the effort level for a team fighting for the playoffs.

JAFF 01-09-2022 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drewtone (Post 220190)
I wonder if it's gonna come out that the O-Line, racked with Covid 2-3 weeks ago, was physically impacted the past 2 weeks, particularly today in the heat.... They were god awful both games.

And how many were vaccinated? Yeah, I’m going there

Hoopsdoc 01-09-2022 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 220181)

We agree here. Reich can be a good coach. I think he’s proven that.

But I’m done with Wentz. He’s just not good enough.

He will get another year, but he shouldn’t. It will be a wasted year.

What an awful way to end the year. This team was riding high after beating Arizona on Christmas Day and now here we are two weeks later, out of the playoffs completely. Unbelievable.

Chromeburn 01-09-2022 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drewtone (Post 220190)

I'll be so fucking pissed if this is true. They didn't take it seriously enough to get vaxed. But then they would claim their performance is tied to it.

Drewtone 01-09-2022 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 220214)
I'll be so fucking pissed if this is true. They didn't take it seriously enough to get vaxed. But then they would claim their performance is tied to it.

I believe only Q wasn't vaxxed.... I know vaxxed folks who have had it and took a while to get strength back.

JAFF 01-09-2022 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drewtone (Post 220219)
I believe only Q wasn't vaxxed.... I know vaxxed folks who have had it and took a while to get strength back.

Kelly wasnt.