ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The official "can we pluck the feathers off the fuckin Cardinals " game day thread ?? (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136344)

njcoltfan 12-25-2021 10:13 AM

The official "can we pluck the feathers off the fuckin Cardinals " game day thread ??

Colts run for 300 yards, Taylor scores three TDs, Wentz throws for two, and the Colts fly home tonight 41-17 winners !!! Merry fuckin Christmas !!

Racehorse 12-25-2021 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcoltfan (Post 217232)
Colts run for 300 yards, Taylor scores three TDs, Wentz throws for two, and the Colts fly home tonight 41-17 winners !!! Merry fuckin Christmas !!

Love the optimism. I am usually just as optimistic, but missing so much of the OLine has me worried. Not Chopped or Omaha level of worried, but worried.

HoosierinFL 12-25-2021 12:13 PM

2 game threads, that's bad luck

Colts And Orioles 12-25-2021 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoosierinFL (Post 217240)

2 game threads, that's bad luck.

o

There is no way that some jerk-off Colts fan from New York State who was too blind to see that a game thread had already been made will have any effect on today's game.

o

Colts And Orioles 12-25-2021 12:19 PM

o

The Cardinals are coming off of a loss to the Lions.

The Colts are coming off of one of their 2 biggest wins of the season, against the Patriots (the other big win was against the Bills.)

Prior to their loss to the Lions, the Cardinals had a record of 3-3 at home with a total of 11 turnovers in those 6 games ..... on the road, they had been 7-0 with only 2 turnovers in 7 games (again, prior to their loss to the Lions.)

o

Luck4Reich 12-25-2021 12:25 PM

Colts are winning this game... Taylor is going over 200 yards. Wentz over 300.

Colts And Orioles 12-25-2021 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 217235)

Love the optimism. I am usually just as optimistic, but missing so much of the OLine has me worried ...... not Chopped or Omaha level of worried, but worried.

o

I'm not sure that Omaha is worried, so much as he just likes to pick against the Colts and harshly critique them for shits and giggles.

I remember when as a ritual, he picked against the Colts every week throughout the 2009 regular season and the playoffs ...... not so much because he really thought that the Colts would lose every week (they went 14-2 in the regular season, and made it to the Super Bowl in the post-season), but more so because they kept winning while he continually predicted losses for them.

o

Racehorse 12-25-2021 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 217246)
o

I'm not sure that Omaha is worried, so much as he just likes to pick against the Colts and harshly critique them for shits and giggles.

I remember when as a ritual, he picked against the Colts every week throughout the 2009 regular season and the playoffs ...... not so much because he really thought that the Colts would lose every week (they went 14-2 in the regular season, and made it to the Super Bowl in the post-season), but more so because they kept winning while he continually predicted losses for them.

o

I know his schtick. I just felt he would be offended if I left him out.:D

Hoopsdoc 12-25-2021 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoosierinFL (Post 217240)
2 game threads, that's bad luck

Yeah, that can’t be good.

Go Colts.

Puck 12-25-2021 02:00 PM

So missing LG. C and RG

But these guys are use to playing along side each other. So maybe their chemistry on the 2nd team will translate and not be AS big of an issue