ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Out of Luck (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17651)

1965southpaw 09-13-2017 10:01 AM

Out of Luck

Well fuck.....Mike and Mike spent the better part of the last hour discussing a rumor that Andrew may want out of Indy as he lost confidence in the organization when they repeatedly made him play when injured. Greany closed the discussion by underscoring he's not reporting this just that it's the rumor that's swirling.....my first thought was its bullshit.....he's a fierce competitor and he put himself on the field even when the games were meaningless (ex Jax game). On the other hand it would explain some of Irsay bizarre comments re Andrews mindset (the 4 inches comments) and Ballard seeming to be caught unprepared with an acceptable backup QB. I don't know. Only thing i feel confident about is this season may just go down as the worst ever.

Maniac 09-13-2017 10:05 AM

Stop listening to moron talk show hosts

1965southpaw 09-13-2017 10:08 AM

Lol.....I'm an addict but you're right. Grady and Big Joe are ripping Mike and Mike a new asshole right now for their irresponsible reporting. They are saying they are hearing andrew is itching to get back out there.

indycolts2 09-13-2017 10:33 AM

While Andrew Luck may not want to lend credence to this BS by speaking on the matter it would be nice if he dispelled it immediately. Colts don't need this with what they are faced with already.

Thorgrim 09-13-2017 10:37 AM

With the damage they have done to his career I couldn't blame luck for any possible concerns. Hell he should ask them to switch his locker to the one nearest the exit without offering an explanation.

Maniac 09-13-2017 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indycolts2 (Post 26587)
While Andrew Luck may not want to lend credence to this BS by speaking on the matter it would be nice if he dispelled it immediately. Colts don't need this with what they are faced with already.

Why? Do you think they will play worse?

Idiots on talk shows say stupid things daily. There is no need for players or teams to respond to each dumb thing they say.

DrSpaceman 09-13-2017 11:40 AM

When did they make him play injured?

He has missed a bunch of games in the last few seasons. Not last year, but in the prior season he did.

I just repeat what I always say, the national talk shows don't know shit about NFL teams outside Pats, Cowboys, Giants and Steelers.

Colts And Orioles 09-13-2017 12:07 PM

o

Mike Greenberg was just interviewed Indy Sports Radio, and said that he spoke to Andrew Luck's agent. Luck's agent has categorically denied everything that has been insinuated/talked about in regard to the rumors that Luck is not happy in Indianapolis, and/or that he wants to be traded.

o

ChoppedWood 09-13-2017 12:11 PM

For all the "fake news"ers...

Can someone please simply provide one, just one, legitimate reason to not even come close to stating anything about when he can be expected to practice? Anything- just provide something that makes sense...

Like it or not, and obviously a lot on here don't, this team, this lack of any semblance of fucking PR, is inviting this type of shit. Oh say what you want about not having to respond to unfounded rumors blah blah blah... From Irsay, through Ballard, down to Cuck- they are feeding this monster by doing this shit.

WHY?

1965southpaw 09-13-2017 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 26605)
o

Mike Greenberg was just interviewed Indy Sports Radio, and said that he spoke to Andrew Luck's agent. Luck's agent has categorically denied everything that has been insinuated/talked about in regard to the rumors that Luck is not happy in Indianapolis, and/or that he wants to be traded.

o

I'm listening to this right now and though Greany is claiming that he's doing the responsible thing by reporting that Lucks agent is categorically denying this rumor Greany is also standing firm on the fact that he's Has heard from credible sources that Luck doesn't want to be here. Who the hell knows.