ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Colts.com sucks (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87212)

Puck 10-31-2019 10:08 PM

Colts.com sucks

So got banned once again from Colts.com for calling people Homers....

Ban lifted and this is my post

I am just back from being banned for calling some people homers.* * If Homers is a no no, then it should be censored, like FUCK or pussy .* *but its not, so if you type it and it shows up then its a filter problem not mine.* * Get your shit together Mods.*

Anyway.......** Thoughts on a new user name?

Quote:

Nadine you suck for banning me because the little weasel reported me.**

Fuck all of you homers!!!!

I couldnt wait to get off of banishment to say all of this

Go to ColtFreaks.com for some real intelligent conversation.

I know I'll be*banned but dont care because I will be back under an different username and right back at it

in case I havent made mysel clear

FUCK YOU NADINE!* AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON!!!!!

SEE YOU ALL ONCE I THINK OF A NEW USER NAME!!!!!

Spike 10-31-2019 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 140041)

I am just back from being banned for calling some people homers.* * If Homers is a no no, then it should be censored, like FUCK or pussy .* *but its not, so if you type it and it shows up then its a filter problem not mine.* * Get your shit together Mods.*

How about Fuck You Colts.com as a user name. That site is absolute shit. Nadine is a bitch. I got banned from that site numerous times, those shitheads that post there are lame.

ChoppedWood 10-31-2019 10:15 PM

Fucking love it! Great shit!

Puck 10-31-2019 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 140042)
How about Fuck You Colts.com as a user name. That site is absolute shit. Nadine is a bitch. I got banned from that site numerous times, those shitheads that post there are lame.

Just make up a new one... share what it is and we'll go in together.... HAHA

you can still watch that thread go down quick

Although it was a pretty good thread. OP had some good thoughts

Puck 10-31-2019 10:24 PM

the thread . just for fun

https://forums.colts.com/topic/63703...nnel-packages/

Dewey 5 10-31-2019 10:42 PM

Quote:

I don't read .com but let me get this straight. Some chick, Nadine, fucked her horse? Is that sorta like that donkey show thing?

Puck 10-31-2019 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dewey 5 (Post 140048)
I don't read .com but let me get this straight. Some chick, Nadine, fucked her horse? Is that sorta like that donkey show thing?

Yep

albany ed 11-01-2019 06:24 AM

Quote:

If it sucks, why do you want to join it? Unless maybe it's to troll people you disagree with.

Brylok 11-01-2019 11:16 AM

Nadine...lol
I got banned years ago now

Puck 11-01-2019 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albany ed (Post 140065)
If it sucks, why do you want to join it? Unless maybe it's to troll people you disagree with.

I was actually was just posting in a thread and a guy kept arguing with me and i called him a homer and he reported me.

So it pissed me off