ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Topics (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Get vaccinated (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123103)

JAFF 06-20-2021 04:45 PM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fa...ocid=Peregrine

Dr. Anthony Fauci is pushing back more pointedly against attacks criticizing his evolving response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Axios reported Sunday.

"The people who are giving the ad hominems are saying, 'Ah, Fauci misled us. First he said no masks, then he said masks,'" Fauci told New York Times columnist Kara Swisher, according to Axios. "Well, let me give you a flash. That's the way science works. You work with the data you have at the time," he said.

"It is essential as a scientist that you evolve your opinion and your recommendations based on the data as it evolves," Fauci said, according to Axios. "And that's the reason why I say people who then criticize me about that are actually criticizing science."

As hospitals experienced a severe shortage of personal protective equipment, or PPE, during the early months of the pandemic, Fauci, head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, along with the CDC and World Health Organization, initially told people not to wear masks.

But as PPE suppliers ramped up production and data emerged that asymptomatic carriers could spread the virus, Fauci and public health agencies reversed course, with the CDC saying in July that "universal masking" could help the US control the virus in four to eight weeks.

"It was not a change because I felt like flip-flopping. It was a change because the evidence changed, the data changed," Fauci told Swisher, according to Axios, in his latest defense of his position on masks.

Masks have been a political flashpoint for nearly the entire pandemic, while Fauci became a frequent punching bag for former President Donald Trump as well as right-wing media figures who repeatedly downplayed the virus and spread conspiracies and misinformation about everything from the health risks of COVID-19 to Fauci himself.

But Fauci, according to Axios, said he puts "very little weight in the adulation, and very little weight in the craziness of condemning me," and that what has bothered him the most is death threats against him and his family.

JAFF 06-20-2021 04:54 PM

Delta variant infecting mounting number of people in rural Kansas and Missouri

Quote:

The delta coronavirus variant is infecting a mounting number of people in rural Kansas and Missouri.

The variant, first detected in India in October, was upgraded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention this week from a "variant of interest" to a "variant of concern." The CDC estimates the delta variant accounts for about 10% of new cases in the U.S.

Recent Stories from ABC News

Top Articles

READ MORE

Major damage to Alabama mobile home park amid tropical storm

Missouri had the highest percentage of the delta variant at 6.8% of reported cases as of May 22, the latest CDC data.

Data from the CDC shows high community transmission in rural parts of Missouri and Kansas -- regions already struggling with slow vaccination rates.

PHOTO: In this Feb. 11, 2021, file photo, Staff Sergeant Herbert Lins of the Missouri Army National Guard administers the Covid-19 vaccine to a resident during a vaccination event in St Louis, Missouri.
Michael Thomas/Getty Images, FILE
Michael Thomas/Getty Images, FILE
In this Feb. 11, 2021, file photo, Staff Sergeant Herbert Lins of the Missouri Army Nation...Read More
In southwest Missouri there's been a spike in the number of COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations.

Kendra Findley, the administrator of community health and epidemiology with Green County, said that random testing of virus samples shows increasing cases of the delta strain.

"It shows us that what we've got in the community is a much more infectious variant that we are having to deal with, which shows why we have such an explosion of cases not just in Greene County, but in southwest Missouri," she told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

MORE: Delta COVID-19 variant is now in more than 80 countries, WHO says
The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services issued a news release Wednesday saying that the state "is experiencing a rise in individuals contracting the Delta variant," while urging locals to get vaccinated.

Missouri is now leading the nation with the most new COVID-19 cases per 100,000 residents over the last seven days, according to The New York Times tracker.

Mercy Hospital Springfield issued a plea on social media for Missourians to get vaccinated, painting a somber picture of the crisis unfolding at hospitals in the area.

"Bed capacity is strained. ED waits are long. COVID patients are younger, sicker and unvaccinated. Vaccines are free, available and effective. What are you waiting for? 82? 102? 152? What about 1? 1 person you care about? You?" wrote Erik Frederick, Mercy's chief administrative officer chief administrative officer.

In Missouri, 43.4% of the population has initiated vaccination and 37.7% have completed vaccination, according to state data.

PHOTO: In this March 5, 2021, file photo, a Graves Drug pharmacist administers a dose of the Covid-19 vaccine to a worker at the Creekstone Farms Premium Beef LLC processing plant in Arkansas City, Kansas.
Bloomberg via Getty Images, FILE
Bloomberg via Getty Images, FILE
In this March 5, 2021, file photo, a Graves Drug pharmacist administers a dose of the Co...Read More
The delta variant is becoming a source of growing concern in the neighboring state of Kansas as well.

"The CDC estimates delta accounts for about 10% of new cases [in Kansas]," Amanda Cackler, director of quality and safety at the University of Kansas Health System told Kansas City, Missouri, ABC affiliate KMBC. "We have had and continue to have deaths of patients who have had COVID-19. Our most recent one was on the 12th of June."

In Kansas, 43.6% of the state is vaccinated with one dose and 37.6% are fully vaccinated, according to the state's health department tracker.

Officials, including CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky, said the COVID-19 vaccines protect against all variants and the best way to protect yourself from the delta variant is to get vaccinated.

MORE: CDC director warns delta variant could soon become dominant coronavirus strain in US
The pressure is higher than ever to get more of these rural populations inoculated.

"Our biggest concern really is that we're running out of arms, and so it's really trying to get folks in situations where they can get their vaccine because we have plenty of inventory," Cackler told KMBC.

The CDC has identified two regions -- the Midwest and Mountain West states -- as having the estimated largest percentages of new delta variant cases. In the Midwest, which includes Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska, the delta strain accounts for 23.5% of all cases, the CDC reported.

Overall, the delta variant has been reported in more than 80 countries, according to the World Health Organization.

Walensky warned Friday that the variant could soon become the dominant strain in the United States.

"I think that that's probably going to be the case," Walensky told "Good Morning America."

Nationally, 53.1% of the U.S. population has received at least one vaccine dose and 44.7% is fully vaccinated, according to CDC data.

JAFF 06-22-2021 07:39 AM

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/22/us/fl...eak/index.html

AlwaysSunnyinIndy 06-23-2021 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 195866)
If you ever want an education on mask and their proper usage, let me know and I will give you one. I taught 30 hour OSHA and lead paint abatement. A third of my classes were on mask, microns and their ability as a stand alone barrier to prevent contamination.

Have you actually completed a respirator fit test yourself? How often have you gone through a fit test? Do you have to routinely wear a mask at work to protect yourself from a chemical? What chemical or substance? Lead paint? - How cute.

Or is your entire "knowledge" from what you read in a book? You read from a book and regurgitate the content to others.

Lov2fish 06-30-2021 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlwaysSunnyinIndy (Post 196006)
Have you actually completed a respirator fit test yourself? How often have you gone through a fit test? Do you have to routinely wear a mask at work to protect yourself from a chemical? What chemical or substance? Lead paint? - How cute.

Or is your entire "knowledge" from what you read in a book? You read from a book and regurgitate the content to others.

You're as retarded as your cohort. You two should get a room. Fucking twits.

AlwaysSunnyinIndy 06-30-2021 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 196227)
You're as retarded as your cohort. You two should get a room.

Based on this response, it seems to me that you don't personally wear a respirator for work on any normal frequency.

Little to no real life experience.

Just book reading and instructing others off of what you read in a book.

JAFF 06-30-2021 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlwaysSunnyinIndy (Post 196230)
Based on this response, it seems to me that you don't personally wear a respirator for work on any normal frequency.

Thank you, excellent summation

omahacolt 07-04-2021 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 195668)
What does MAGA have to do with any of this? It amazes me that any subject that comes up, people want to take the opportunity to criticize Trump. Hard working Americans are NOT criticizing Trump, he was good for us. Don't you want to Make America Great Again?

I know I piss a lot of people off on this board, especially when it comes to this subject, but that's ok I'm not going to apologize for it. I say what I think, feel and believe in.

If I get banned from this site for my beliefs, so be it. Hell, I've told Omaha to ban me numerous times.

As far as the shot goes, take it or don't take it. I don't give a shit. I have no issues with either side. This is still the USA and people have a right to their freedom.

I would never ban you for anything you say. that is completely against my beliefs on how websites should be ran.

i am a big boy. i couldn't care less if you insult me or practice a certain religion or vote for domestic terrorists like trump. thats your decision.

Lov2fish 07-08-2021 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlwaysSunnyinIndy (Post 196230)

Dipshit, I spray conversion coatings everyday. one of the most toxic chemical coatings available. My respirator system is not some shit you Joe Blow homeowners get at Home Depot. Again, none of the fucking shit you people put on your face to protect you from a virus with a 99.23% survival rate will even protect you from a common cold. But, hey, ya know, common sense is not a flower that grows in everyone's garden, especially your infertile patch of contaminated dirt.

I just know one of you two, or maybe both wear a mask in the shower, or home alone. I guarantee both you retarded fucks wear one in your car while driving, alone.

AlwaysSunnyinIndy 07-09-2021 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 196489)
Dipshit, I spray conversion coatings everyday. one of the most toxic chemical coatings available. My respirator system is not some shit you Joe Blow homeowners get at Home Depot.

Hahahahahaha. You keep digging yourself a bigger and bigger hole.

Based on this thread, it appears that you can only do 3 things:

1) make up statements and present them as fact. Again, the comment that it is easier to win the lottery jackpot than die from COVID-19. It took all of two minutes to look up the odds on the Hoosier Lottery, MegaMillions and Powerball websites to prove that was complete BS.

2) make assumptions about me and my family. You made assumptions about how my relatives died. Those assumptions were wrong. Now you are making assumptions about my occupation. Again, you are wrong.

3) make insults - this is really the only thing it appears you are good at.

I got a laugh out of the conversion coatings comment. That was quite funny.

I am not some "weekend warrior" where I purchase some random chemicals from Home Depot to use at home.

For most of my life I have worked in industrial chemical plants. I have worked with chemicals that are way more hazardous than conversion coatings. Not one. Not two. Almost every chemical I deal with is more hazardous than conversion coatings.

For example, some of the chemicals that I work with are covered by the Chemical Weapons Convention. I had to give a tour of my chemical plant to an international team of auditors to demonstrate that we were not stockpiling the chemicals for chemical warfare. That audit was an interesting experience. Before the audit team showed up, we had an advance team from the FBI, the Department of Defense and Department of Commerce show up at our plant to brief us about the audit - what to expect and how to exhibit compliance with the treaty. Let me guess - you have had the exact same experience, right? With your conversion coatings? LOL

I have to get fit tested every year with a full face mask. I wear it nearly every day at work with supplied air (no disposable type masks nor filter cartridge masks will work with these chemicals). I don't have to wear a mask with supplied air all day long - but during certain tasks and activities throughout the day.

It looks like your job is more of the weekend warrior type. Maybe you work with chemicals that are a little worse and a little more hazardous than what you find at Home Depot, but not that much based on a few SDS's that I looked at. However, if your workplace doesn't have an adequate ventilation system or proper engineering controls, I understand that bad things could still happen when using conversion coatings.

JAFF 07-09-2021 11:41 AM

Quote:

Dipshit, I spray conversion coatings everyday. one of the most toxic chemical coatings available. My respirator system is not some shit you Joe Blow homeowners get at Home Depot. Again, none of the fucking shit you people put on your face to protect you from a virus with a 99.23% survival rate will even protect you from a common cold. But, hey, ya know, common sense is not a flower that grows in everyone's garden, especially your infertile patch of contaminated dirt.

I just know one of you two, or maybe both wear a mask in the shower, or home alone. I guarantee both you retarded fucks wear one in your car while driving, alone.

Right now, anyone who catches COVID-19 and dies from it will be a death that could be completely avoided. The only people who are dying in hospitals right now from Covid are those who are unvaccinated.

And I guess you must have an acceptable number of people who can die from this disease before you’re willing to do something about it. 600,000 American deaths in a proximately a year and a half. That’s more Americans dying than the number of combat troops United States lost in both world wars.

And it’s getting tougher on even the younger people in the communities. The new variant is fatal to people in their teens.

Oh and there’s the financial part of it. You can go unvaccinated get sick rack up a huge hospital bill if you survive, or you can get a free shot and avoid the entire experience.

JAFF 02-26-2022 09:35 PM

Quote:

7 months later, 970 000 dead Americans.

Colts And Orioles 02-27-2022 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 224606)

o

This report/information is from Augusta University's medical center. It was from July of 2021, about 7 months ago.

It should be taken into account that the vaccine was not available for 9 months after the pandemic first broke, so everybody who died previous to that time was unvaccinated.

Staggering COVID-19 Statistic: 98% to 99% of Americans Dying are Unvaccinated

(Augusta University Medical Center)

https://medicalpartnership.usg.edu/c...-unvaccinated/

o

Colts And Orioles 02-27-2022 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 224634)
o

This report/information is from Augusta University's medical center. It was from July of 2021, about 7 months ago.

It should be taken into account that the vaccine was not available for 9 months after the pandemic first broke, so everybody who died previous to that time was unvaccinated.

Staggering COVID-19 Statistic: 98% to 99% of Americans Dying are Unvaccinated

(Augusta University Medical Center)

https://medicalpartnership.usg.edu/c...-unvaccinated/

o

o

This is a much more recent report, from just a few days ago (February 23rd, 2022.)

The report is specifically from the state of Washington, it is not national.

COVID-19 Cases, Hospitalizations, and Death, by Vaccination Status

(Washington State Department of Health)

https://doh.wa.gov/sites/default/fil...Vaccinated.pdf

Unvaccinated 12-34 year-olds in Washington are

• 3 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34 year-olds.

• 6 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34 yearolds.

Unvaccinated 35-64 year-olds in Washington are

• 4 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64 year-olds.

• 7 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64 yearolds.

Unvaccinated 65+ year-olds in Washington are

• 5 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds.

• 9 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds.

• 7 times more likely to die of COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds.

o

Lov2fish 02-28-2022 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 224606)

Dying of covid and dying with covid are incredibly different. Nice try.

JAFF 03-01-2022 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 224686)

900,000 dead Americans, in 2 1/2 years. Keep shoveling that pile of shit, it will never smell better.

Lov2fish 03-01-2022 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 224692)
900,000 dead Americans, in 2 1/2 years. Keep shoveling that pile of shit, it will never smell better.

I don't argue with fucking brain dead sheep. Shovel your bullshit on some alt left message board where you all set around a fire circle jerking each other. Anyone with an IQ above 60 ain't buying anything the government sales. With that numerical number established it tells you everything you need to know on who got Biden and Trump elected. Fucktards.

JAFF 03-01-2022 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 224722)
I don't argue with fucking brain dead sheep. Shovel your bullshit on some alt left message board where you all set around a fire circle jerking each other. Anyone with an IQ above 60 ain't buying anything the government sales. With that numerical number established it tells you everything you need to know on who got Biden and Trump elected. Fucktards.

Profanity to hide your ignorance

Lov2fish 03-02-2022 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 224741)
Profanity to hide your ignorance

I'm surprised you can spell ignorance. The irony in you using that word is astounding.

Why would anyone get a vaccine when it doesn't prevent anyone from getting covid? And if it does why the fuck do you care if someone has it or not if you're vaccinated?

I have had covid 3 times confirmed by state testing sites. I am not vaxxed. I never died, or was remotely close to dying. Push come to shove I wouldn't have even missed a days work.

Definition of vaccine:
a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

Fuck off with your relentless bullshit about a vaccine and damn mask that are as useless as you are. I'll be glad when you weak minded soft pussies just fade away into obscurity. You bring no real value to the world. All you fucking do is complain relentlessly cause your little feelings got hurt or someone doesn't agree with you.

rcubed 03-02-2022 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 224798)
I'm surprised you can spell ignorance. The irony in you using that word is astounding.

Why would anyone get a vaccine when it doesn't prevent anyone from getting covid? And if it does why the fuck do you care if someone has it or not if you're vaccinated?

I have had covid 3 times confirmed by state testing sites. I am not vaxxed. I never died, or was remotely close to dying. Push come to shove I wouldn't have even missed a days work.

Definition of vaccine:
a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

Fuck off with your relentless bullshit about a vaccine and damn mask that are as useless as you are. I'll be glad when you weak minded soft pussies just fade away into obscurity. You bring no real value to the world. All you fucking do is complain relentlessly cause your little feelings got hurt or someone doesn't agree with you.

so no vaccinations for you ever? no measels, mumps, rubella, tetanus, polio, hepatitis? never got a flu shot? ever?

rcubed 03-02-2022 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 224686)

same can be said regarding AIDS.

Spike 03-02-2022 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 224635)
o

This is a much more recent report, from just a few days ago (February 23rd, 2022.)

The report is specifically from the state of Washington, it is not national.

COVID-19 Cases, Hospitalizations, and Death, by Vaccination Status

(Washington State Department of Health)

https://doh.wa.gov/sites/default/fil...Vaccinated.pdf

Unvaccinated 12-34 year-olds in Washington are

• 3 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34 year-olds.

• 6 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34 yearolds.

Unvaccinated 35-64 year-olds in Washington are

• 4 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64 year-olds.

• 7 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64 yearolds.

Unvaccinated 65+ year-olds in Washington are

• 5 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds.

• 9 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds.

• 7 times more likely to die of COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds.

o

I don't believe anything these fuckers put out. These fucking politicians make money every damn time someone takes the jab. Where did they get their statistics, out of their ass? Quit listening to these dumb fucks C&O.

970,000 dead? Could it be the flu, old age, etc...? A guy gets shot 17 times in the back, and the cause of death is covid. QUIT LISTENING TO ALL OF THESE DUMB FUCKS. Me and my wife both had covid, the tests were positive. My son and his girlfriend had covid and to this day they haven't taken the jab. Both are fine now. How many athletes who didn't subject themselves to a jab are still alive and well today? All of them, that's how many. The reason America sucks right now is because of the main stream media filling everyone with fucking lies, that's how that POS Biden got in office.

Colts And Orioles 03-02-2022 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 224820)

Quit listening to these dumb fucks, C&O.

o

I don't listen to dumb fucks, Spike ..... if I did I would refuse to be vaccinated, and claim that it was my personal right to do so.

o

JAFF 03-02-2022 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 224811)
so no vaccinations for you ever? no measels, mumps, rubella, tetanus, polio, hepatitis? never got a flu shot? ever?

Stop making sense

JAFF 03-02-2022 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 224812)
same can be said regarding AIDS.

Actually, people dont die of aids, they die because of aids.

JAFF 03-02-2022 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 224820)
I don't believe anything these fuckers put out. These fucking politicians make money every damn time someone takes the jab. Where did they get their statistics, out of their ass? Quit listening to these dumb fucks C&O.

970,000 dead? Could it be the flu, old age, etc...? A guy gets shot 17 times in the back, and the cause of death is covid. QUIT LISTENING TO ALL OF THESE DUMB FUCKS. Me and my wife both had covid, the tests were positive. My son and his girlfriend had covid and to this day they haven't taken the jab. Both are fine now. How many athletes who didn't subject themselves to a jab are still alive and well today? All of them, that's how many. The reason America sucks right now is because of the main stream media filling everyone with fucking lies, that's how that POS Biden got in office.

No, its calculated by many sources.

1. Death certificates
2. Health insurance claims
3. Medicare claims
4. Life insurance claims
5. Social security claims by spouse survivors

I could go on. Doctors and public health officials record cause of death, and falsifying death certificates can get your license revoked and if it involves social security or Veterans admin is a federal crime.

There have been millions of Americans hospitalized, testing positive for the virus. It has swamped the nations health care system, preventing other people from care they would normally receive. Oh, that is one of the reasons for everyone to get a vaccination. It makes it harder to spread. Yeah, you might get sick, and its choice not to wear a mask, But you could give it to someone else and they get sick and die. Oh yeah, fuck them you have your rights.

Spike 03-02-2022 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 224829)
No, its calculated by many sources.

1. Death certificates
2. Health insurance claims
3. Medicare claims
4. Life insurance claims
5. Social security claims by spouse survivors

I could go on. Doctors and public health officials record cause of death, and falsifying death certificates can get your license revoked and if it involves social security or Veterans admin is a federal crime.

There have been millions of Americans hospitalized, testing positive for the virus. It has swamped the nations health care system, preventing other people from care they would normally receive. Oh, that is one of the reasons for everyone to get a vaccination. It makes it harder to spread. Yeah, you might get sick, and its choice not to wear a mask, But you could give it to someone else and they get sick and die. Oh yeah, fuck them you have your rights.

. Yes, you are stating the obvious, I have my rights. If you feel threatened go get the fucking jab and keep wearing that useless mask. You should be fine, right? It's all about the money Jaff, if you can't see that I can't help you.

Spike 03-02-2022 06:28 PM

Another thing Jaff, Moderna, or whatever that fucked up companies name is has temporarily stopped issuing the jab for youngsters because apparently it causes some kind of heart problems. It's an experimental fucking drug. It's really all about the money Jaff, quit being led down the yellow brick road like most of my family members. But, hey, keep making Pelosi, Fauci, and the rest of that ilk rich. I personally choose not to be a sheep in this fucked up world.

Lov2fish 03-02-2022 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 224811)

I had no choice over what my parents made me do. As an adult I can refuse anything I choose. The biggest difference between all those listed and the covid vaccine? They actually prevent the shit they were intended for. The covid vaccine doesn't stop a fucking thing, other than peoples brain to process common sense. You guys are case in point. Peddle the you owe me shit to someone else. You fuckers health is no more important to me then an old pair of socks I discard. Fucking easily manipulated morons are the worse. Let me guess, when all the shit comes out years down the road you will say I knew all along? Don't know shit now, won't be any smarter in a few years.

JAFF 03-02-2022 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 224831)
. Yes, you are stating the obvious, I have my rights. If you feel threatened go get the fucking jab and keep wearing that useless mask. You should be fine, right? It's all about the money Jaff, if you can't see that I can't help you.

And the law says your rights dont out weigh mine. The rights of the many outweighs the rights of the few.

Spike 03-02-2022 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 224837)
I had no choice over what my parents made me do. As an adult I can refuse anything I choose. The biggest difference between all those listed and the covid vaccine? They actually prevent the shit they were intended for. The covid vaccine doesn't stop a fucking thing, other than peoples brain to process common sense. You guys are case in point. Peddle the you owe me shit to someone else. You fuckers health is no more important to me then an old pair of socks I discard. Fucking easily manipulated morons are the worse. Let me guess, when all the shit comes out years down the road you will say I knew all along? Don't know shit now, won't be any smarter in a few years.

Love this statement. I personally have no problem with any athlete telling anyone to go fuck themselves for not submitting to the jab. Again, people trying to tell other people what to do is fucking asinine. While I'm on this rant, fuck all of the social justice warriors out there. I'm going to stop calling them warriors, instead it will just be social justice whiny ass pricks and cunts. SJWAPC. I know that I share my feelings a lot on this board, and the moderators have still not banned me even though some of them disagree with me whole heartidly. Kudos to them, thank God this isn't a twitter account.

rcubed 03-02-2022 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 224824)
Actually, people dont die of aids, they die because of aids.

yes that was the point. covid itself doesnt necessarily kill you, but if you get it and have other conditions the combination can be deadly.

rcubed 03-02-2022 07:36 PM

Quote:

sure, keep rolling with that.

JAFF 03-02-2022 07:36 PM

Quote:

Do you know who has made the most out of the pandemic? Mortuaries. Business has been so good, there is a coffin shortage

https://wset.com/news/local/funeral-...asket-shortage

Yeah, just people getting the flu

Spike 03-02-2022 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 224842)
And the law says your rights dont out weigh mine. The rights of the many outweighs the rights of the few.

No it doesn't. Everyone's rights are equal. Just because I don't agree with you and the majority of sheep, doesn't mean my rights get outweighed. That's just fucking stupid to say. Hey, take your jab and wear your mask, what I do is none of your fucking business. Everyone in America has a choice, the shot is free, take the damn thing if you're worried.

Lov2fish 03-02-2022 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 224846)
Do you know who has made the most out of the pandemic? Mortuaries. Business has been so good, there is a coffin shortage

The ones who made the most was those selling a vaccine that doesn't prevent shit, and the government giving them complete immunity for it. Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit. You lack any common sense or ability to think for yourself. Fucking serf........

Racehorse 03-02-2022 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 224846)

Dude, every commodity has faced a shortage because of shipping and hiring issues. Truckers are not hauling. Docks are not unloading. Deaths, as a whole, are not skyrocketing. This is a supply issue, not a demand issue.

JAFF 03-02-2022 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 224855)
Dude, every commodity has faced a shortage because of shipping and hiring issues. Truckers are not hauling. Docks are not unloading. Deaths, as a whole, are not skyrocketing. This is a supply issue, not a demand issue.

https://www.houstonpublicmedia.org/a...sket-business/

https://www.centralillinoisproud.com...ain-shortages/

https://kjzz.org/content/1722722/pan...mes-cemeteries

It’s called Google.. Go in and type in pandemic casket shortage and you’ll find. more of these stories due to 900 000 dead americans due to covid.

By the way why are you here this thread isn’t about football?

Racehorse 03-03-2022 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 224856)

It’s called Google.. Go in and type in pandemic casket shortage and you’ll find. more of these stories due to 900 000 dead americans due to covid.

Well, this isn't the football forum. Man, you are dumb.

Racehorse 03-03-2022 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 224856)

From your article:
“We’ve been having supply chain issues with caskets. In fact, a casket
that I’m using tonight is a replacement for something that we should’ve
been able to get. But it was not available so they altered the casket,” he said.

From another one:
“Our COVID deaths have slowed, some particularly here in the state of Arizona, but what we are experiencing more than anything right now is the disruption in the transportation industry," said Antram.
Antram says transportation systems of getting the materials to the homes and cemeteries created a lag in supply.

Proves my point that it is a supply issue, and not a demand issue.

From another one:
But as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to spread across the region Goldstein said he has now broken all his sales records in the past two months. In July, he sold 45 caskets. Normally, he said, he would be "very happy" with selling 30 in a winter month.

I have said it before, you clowns are in total glee about death. It is truly sad to see someone "very happy" about these deaths. Only journalists and liberals are "very happy" about deaths.