ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   NFL Discussion Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Jags at Patsies (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33522)

Puck 01-21-2018 06:43 PM

They're gonna give this one away

Brylok 01-21-2018 06:47 PM

Here it comes...

Puck 01-21-2018 06:48 PM

Come on Brady throw a pick 6

Brylok 01-21-2018 06:53 PM

That's ball game if his feet are down.

Brylok 01-21-2018 07:07 PM

So the Colts can officially talk with McDaniels in the 2 weeks before the Super Bowl, right?
"Sacksonville" my ass.

Spike 01-21-2018 07:08 PM

Damn it! Fuck the Patriots and Jags.

1965southpaw 01-21-2018 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 52839)
So the Colts can officially talk with McDaniels in the 2 weeks before the Super Bowl, right?
"Sacksonville" my ass.

Yes. With the permission of the Patsys and McD they can talk until the teams arrive at Minnesota. At that point there cant talk again until after the SB. Here is the exceprt from the article I posted in the HC search thread from a couple of years ago.

5) Follow ups before the Super Bowl:

If the Eagles interview a candidate they like, such as McDermott, the next time they could interview him would be the week before the Super Bowl -- once again with the permission of the team and the candidate.

Once the teams arrive in San Francisco, the site of this year's Super bowl, they cannot be interviewed, meaning all interviews have to take place during the first week following the divisional games.

DrSpaceman 01-21-2018 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1965southpaw (Post 52843)
Yes. With the permission of the Patsys and McD they can talk until the teams arrive at Minnesota. At that point there cant talk again until after the SB. Here is the exceprt from the article I posted in the HC search thread from a couple of years ago.

5) Follow ups before the Super Bowl:

If the Eagles interview a candidate they like, such as McDermott, the next time they could interview him would be the week before the Super Bowl -- once again with the permission of the team and the candidate.

Once the teams arrive in San Francisco, the site of this year's Super bowl, they cannot be interviewed, meaning all interviews have to take place during the first week following the divisional games.

SB is in Minneapolis this year

1965southpaw 01-21-2018 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrSpaceman (Post 52854)
SB is in Minneapolis this year

I know. The article was from a few years ago. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

WaynesWorld87 01-21-2018 09:10 PM

Looks like all Brady is going to have to do to win another ring is beat Nick Foles.

Awesome.