ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Just who is going to play QB,LT and CB? (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141356)

jasperhobbs 03-20-2022 12:40 PM

Just who is going to play QB,LT and CB?

I don't get it, the pickings are getting slim. Colts need a quarterback. Left tackle and now a cornerback and they don't seem to be in a hurry to sign anyone.

Who are guesses?

JAFF 03-20-2022 01:01 PM

Three guys sure to piss off 90% of the posters

Brylok 03-20-2022 01:17 PM

The Colts organization is just sitting there with a thumb up their ass right now. They look like an absolute clown show and should be embarrassed of themselves. Why on earth would anyone want to come here? Maybe nobody does. What a mess.

IndyNorm 03-20-2022 01:55 PM

We should add WR to the discussion.

Hope I'm wrong, but the longer it goes with Ballard just sitting on his ass and doing nothing the more likely it looks like a throwaway year with the following:

QB: Ehlinger/Draft Pick
LT: Pryor/Draft Pick
CB: Facyson/Rodgers/Moore/Draft Pick
WR: MPJ/Draft Pick/Dulin.....maybe Strachan or Patmon in the mix if they can make a big 2nd/3rd year leap.

Glad I'm no longer a season ticket holder :cool:

ChoppedWood 03-20-2022 02:01 PM

In Ballard we SUCK!

rcubed 03-20-2022 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasperhobbs (Post 226804)
I don't get it, the pickings are getting slim. Colts need a quarterback. Left tackle and now a cornerback and they don't seem to be in a hurry to sign anyone.

Who are guesses?

Dont we have like 3 other threads discussing this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JAFF 03-20-2022 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 226808)
The Colts organization is just sitting there with a thumb up their ass right now. They look like an absolute clown show and should be embarrassed of themselves. Why on earth would anyone want to come here? Maybe nobody does. What a mess.

You need a big drink

JAFF 03-20-2022 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 226824)
Dont we have like 3 other threads discussing this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its fine, the angst is increasing by the cube.

Oldcolt 03-20-2022 03:38 PM

Nobody is happy with the state of the roster. None of us can see where we are headed. Makes you nuts. I think we should hold off on making any final judgment on Ballard at least until he puts together a team

JAFF 03-20-2022 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldcolt (Post 226833)
Nobody is happy with the state of the roster. None of us can see where we are headed. Makes you nuts. I think we should hold off on making any final judgment on Ballard at least until he puts together a team

At some point people need to accept that Ballard works on the rules of Fight Club. And what is the first rule of Fight Club?

There will be a prize for the correct answer.