ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Official Heads Need to Roll Over This Shit Thread (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137509)

IndyNorm 01-09-2022 04:44 PM

The Official Heads Need to Roll Over This Shit Thread

One of the biggest shit performances in NFL history. Reich and staff, Ballard, and Wentz all need to go. They should be happy that I'm not the owner of the Colts b/c if I was then they'd all be finding their own ways home after this fucking atrocity.

Freaks - feel free to add who else needs to go over this.

Dewey 5 01-09-2022 04:45 PM

I agree. All three can hit the road

Mr. Session 01-09-2022 04:53 PM

I don't know how they do it until the year after next. The QB and the HC are like an inoperable tumor in addition to themselves being inseparable from one another. Irsay cares about selling tickets and he's likely got a better chance of fielding an average team with those two clowns than he does with trying to scramble to find a QB and a HC for next season without a first round pick.

While watching the game I really thought about it. This has been Tennessee and Houston's division for years. Riech never established himself. Even Jax had a dominate season within that span IIRC.

Some of the failures of this regime have just been flat out exceptional and truthfully they have barely managed to field a legitimately competitive team for the last decade.

Luck4Reich 01-09-2022 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Session (Post 220141)
I don't know how they do it.

While watching the game I really thought about it. This has been Tennessee and Houston's division for years. Riech never established himself. Even Jax had a dominate season within that span IIRC.

Some of the failures of this regime have just been flat out exceptional and truthfully they have barely managed to field a legitimately competitive team for the last decade.

Luck was on the team within said decade. They were always a legitimate team with him in the game. The problem was too slow to remove the problem being Grigson and Pagano.. Now we will be too slow to remove the problem being Wentz and Reich.

Dewey 5 01-09-2022 04:59 PM

Someone, Reich or Ballard, needs to be held accountable not only for this total choke job but for trading for Wentz. Wentz is done. Over. He is not a starting NFL qb.

Mr. Session 01-09-2022 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luck4Reich (Post 220144)
Luck was on the team within said decade. They were always a legitimate team with him in the game. The problem was too slow to remove the problem being Grigson and Pagano.. Now we will be too slow to remove the problem being Wentz and Reich.

Against who? An Alex smith led Chiefs?

He couldn’t beat NE. He couldn’t beat Pitt. I don’t remember him beating Baltimore.

He was potentially great, but the franchise has not fielded great teams like the did between 2000-2010

omahacolt 01-09-2022 05:04 PM

wentz has to go. they have to cut their losses and move on. it is not an option to keep trying to prop up an obvious mistake.

Luck4Reich 01-09-2022 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Session (Post 220155)
Against who? An Alex smith led Chiefs?

He couldn’t beat NE. He couldn’t beat Pitt. I don’t remember him beating Baltimore.

He was potentially great, but the franchise has not fielded great teams like the did between 2000-2010

He carried a really bad team..... Luck on this team goes deep into the playoffs.

nate505 01-09-2022 05:08 PM

What an absolutely disgraceful performance. The house needs to be mostly cleaned. If you can't win this game, you'll never go far.

Spike 01-09-2022 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luck4Reich (Post 220163)
He carried a really bad team..... Luck on this team goes deep into the playoffs.

You are right on the money with this statement. Luck would have this team as a serious threat to be SB champs. For most of Luck's career, he had a horrible OLINE and a shitty gm and head coach who fucking ruined him.