ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   GAME THREAD: Jeff Saturday Tries to Stay Undefeated (vs. Eagles, 11/20) (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=154153)

Colts And Orioles 11-20-2022 01:05 AM

GAME THREAD: Jeff Saturday Tries to Stay Undefeated (vs. Eagles, 11/20)

o

lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,, INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllll,, vs.

lllllllllllllllllllllllll,, PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

o

NextManUp 11-20-2022 02:18 AM

I felt like we had a punchers chance until Kwitty was ruled out. It’s going to be tough to stop Jalen and their rushing attack. I hope our offensive line continues to improve. The Eagles’ pash rush is a lot better than the Raiders’. Still rooting hard for Jeff Saturday, but I’m not liking our matchup.
Eagles 32, Colts 17. Hope I’m wrong.

apballin 11-20-2022 10:14 AM

Nothing is better on a cold day than some nice hot pancakes!!! Oline and Taylor dominate this game LFG!!! Fly back to philly with the Losing streak mfers!!!

Saturday will make Sirianni his bitch today

24-17 Colts

omahacolt 11-20-2022 10:24 AM

D on the title.

not good at all

Oldcolt 11-20-2022 11:12 AM

Want to see continued development of the offensive line. If Raimann can develop into a better than average LT it would go a long way towards getting this line back to where it needs to be. Would like to see some development in the pass rush but really hold almost zero hope. Ballard keeps missing (why is Banogu still on this team? Dayo has that bust look also) and it has really hurt this team.

Lov2fish 11-20-2022 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NextManUp (Post 250543)
I felt like we had a punchers chance until Kwitty was ruled out. It’s going to be tough to stop Jalen and their rushing attack. I hope our offensive line continues to improve. The Eagles’ pash rush is a lot better than the Raiders’. Still rooting hard for Jeff Saturday, but I’m not liking our matchup.

Eggles were giving up 4.6 per rush before any of their injuries. As long as our O-line doesn't regress and improves slightly JT will give them all they want all day. Suh is washed up has been.

ChaosTheory 11-20-2022 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 250557)
D on the title.

not good at all

We're fucked.

Dewey 5 11-20-2022 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory (Post 250571)
We're fucked.

That was last night.

IndyNorm 11-20-2022 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NextManUp (Post 250543)

It's crazy how much our D regresses w/out Paye in there. Would be nice to see Dayo start to show some improvement, but I doubt that happens. At least not today.

Seems like we should be able to run the ball well, so maybe we keep it close but at the end of the day they'll be too much for us: 24-16 Iggles.

smitty46953 11-20-2022 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 250557)
D on the title.

not good at all

Is this thread even "Official" ? :confused: