ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   NFL Discussion Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   *****. The Official Go Falcons beat the Cheats SB thread***** (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=884)

Brylok 02-05-2017 11:43 PM

I wonder if Kraft will ask Goodell to impologize?

FatDT 02-05-2017 11:43 PM

Teams just lay down for the Pats. I hate this game.

Puck 02-05-2017 11:52 PM

Atlanta fans know what it's like to be Hilary

natagu23 02-05-2017 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 1742)

You just cant resist cant you?

Wrong forum

Brylok 02-05-2017 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 1742)

You should borrow that L from Atlanta and spell her name right. smh

omahacolt 02-05-2017 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 1705)
Omaha would be my guess

Nope.

Believe it or not, I can't imagine me messing with anyone's profile. Unless it's dam.

If something weird is going on, it is not me.

natagu23 02-05-2017 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 1744)
You should borrow that L from Atlanta and spell her name right. smh

Just a lack of basic civility.

No one was on here saying "look at that blow out reminds me of Obama-McCain"

FatDT 02-05-2017 11:59 PM

The refs help extend a drive in the third to keep the Pats alive. Not the sole reason NE won but it was not a fair game.

Spike 02-06-2017 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northwest Colt (Post 1735)
Those bone head sacks Ryan took just killed them.

Shouldn't have been passing in the first place. Run the damn ball and kick a field goal. Such a stupid fucking play call.

Spike 02-06-2017 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatDT (Post 1748)
The refs help extend a drive in the third to keep the Pats alive. Not the sole reason NE won but it was not a fair game.

It's never a fair game with the Pats.

Brylok 02-06-2017 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natagu23 (Post 1747)
Just a lack of basic civility.

No one was on here saying "look at that blow out reminds me of Obama-McCain"

Yep. Civility is pretty much dead at this point. Like the republic.

natagu23 02-06-2017 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 1750)
Shouldn't have been passing in the first place. Run the damn ball and kick a field goal. Such a stupid fucking play call.

Dumb play call.....we'll probably think that at least 10 times in a Colts game.

natagu23 02-06-2017 12:24 AM

The Coleman injury was the biggest play/event of the game imo.

Atlanta's Rbs will usually play a whole series unless they need a blow.

Coleman gets hurt, Freeman comes in and blows a blocking assignment which led to that sack-fumble.

Pretty sure Coleman makes that block.

daedge 02-06-2017 03:25 AM

We've all seen bad play calling, but if you ask me, Atlanta's play calling in the final quarter was straight up the worst I've ever seen.

In fact, you could probably go back to their play calling from when they went 28-3 up.

It's baffling that everyone expect the man who earns a ton of money and is about to be the head coach of the 49ers realises they should have ran the ball three times with a 28-20 lead deep in New England territory.

Either they burn a good chunk of clock, New England's time outs and kick a FG for a two-score lead, or they actually get a first down or two and burn most or all of the clock down and go up by two scores.

But passing on second down and giving up a sack was just dreadful. As was Shanahan's refusal to go away from the run, particularly with Freeman, in the second half.

That decision is why Atlanta only had a fraction over 20 minutes of possession and their D was totally gassed come the final quarter.

Also, it must be noted that the Falcons were often snapping the ball with 10-15sec left on the play clock. On Jones' crazy good catch just before the worst play calling of all, they snapped the ball with 13sec left.

Bleed the bloody clock try.

Every second is crucial.

But we all know that. Apparently it's just that Shanahan idiot who doesn't. Oh, and probably Pagano.

I wouldn't be excited to be getting him if I were a 49ers fan.

Really grates me that the Seahawks and Falcons have both handed the Patriots titles the past two years.

I just want to fast forward to when Brady and Bill Belicheat are gone from this league and the Pats are irrelevant.

Brylok 02-06-2017 10:40 AM

What a bunch of losers. I'm sorry, but any team that is up 28-3 in the 3rd quarter of the Super Bowl and blows it is a bunch of losers. Atlanta will never live that down.

sherck 02-06-2017 12:10 PM

Thank you, Atlanta, for subjecting the rest of the NFL with 6 months of non-stop talk about how Tommy Cheater, Bellicheat and the Cheats are the BEST EVER and how no one should even strap on a helmet next year since no one can beat them.

The Chuck Norris of the NFL.

Thanks a lot, Falcons.

Cheers,

Big Kahuna 02-06-2017 03:08 PM

These threads are so much fun to read the next day

Indiana V2 02-06-2017 06:02 PM

Yep, still baffled at how dumb the Falcons played in the fourth quarter.

kitekrazy 02-06-2017 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indiana V2 (Post 1846)
Yep, still baffled at how dumb the Falcons played in the fourth quarter.

I don't know about that. We've seen enough of it in Indy.

kitekrazy 02-06-2017 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daedge (Post 1773)
We've all seen bad play calling, but if you ask me, Atlanta's play calling in the final quarter was straight up the worst I've ever seen.

In fact, you could probably go back to their play calling from when they went 28-3 up.

It's baffling that everyone expect the man who earns a ton of money and is about to be the head coach of the 49ers realises they should have ran the ball three times with a 28-20 lead deep in New England territory.

Either they burn a good chunk of clock, New England's time outs and kick a FG for a two-score lead, or they actually get a first down or two and burn most or all of the clock down and go up by two scores.

But passing on second down and giving up a sack was just dreadful. As was Shanahan's refusal to go away from the run, particularly with Freeman, in the second half.

That decision is why Atlanta only had a fraction over 20 minutes of possession and their D was totally gassed come the final quarter.

Also, it must be noted that the Falcons were often snapping the ball with 10-15sec left on the play clock. On Jones' crazy good catch just before the worst play calling of all, they snapped the ball with 13sec left.

Bleed the bloody clock try.

Every second is crucial.

But we all know that. Apparently it's just that Shanahan idiot who doesn't. Oh, and probably Pagano.

I wouldn't be excited to be getting him if I were a 49ers fan.

Really grates me that the Seahawks and Falcons have both handed the Patriots titles the past two years.

I just want to fast forward to when Brady and Bill Belicheat are gone from this league and the Pats are irrelevant.

The way things are going in the NFL with so many bad teams Brady could probably play till he's 50. Plus how many teams still win when the league benches your starting QB for 4 games. Billichick has proven twice he can win without Brady.

Racehorse 02-08-2017 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitekrazy (Post 1876)
The way things are going in the NFL with so many bad teams Brady could probably play till he's 50. Plus how many teams still win when the league benches your starting QB for 4 games. Billichick has proven twice he can win without Brady.

That's what gets me about all these Brady fanboys in the media right now. One headline was about how Brady orchestrated the biggest comeback ever. That ignores what the defense did in the 4th quarter to get the ball back and to push the Falcons out of FG range. Yeah, Brady played defense, too. The credit goes to the Cheatingest coach on the planet who seems to have gotten it done without cheating this time.

Big Kahuna 02-08-2017 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 2012)
That's what gets me about all these Brady fanboys in the media right now. One headline was about how Brady orchestrated the biggest comeback ever. That ignores what the defense did in the 4th quarter to get the ball back and to push the Falcons out of FG range. Yeah, Brady played defense, too. The credit goes to the Cheatingest coach on the planet who seems to have gotten it done without cheating this time.

Not to take anything from the defense, but when you're down 28-3 in the second half, you need perfect play from your quarterback, and that's exactly what the Patriots got from Brady. In the fourth quarter alone, Brady went 16 of 21 for 196 yards. He then followed that up with an even more impressive showing in overtime by going 5 of 6 for 50 yards. Over the fourth quarter and overtime combined, Brady went 21 of 27 for 246 yards and a touchdown.
He finished 43 of 62 for 466 yards overall and smashed several Super Bowl records in the win.

Just saying

Big Smooth 02-08-2017 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Kahuna (Post 2042)
Not to take anything from the defense, but when you're down 28-3 in the second half, you need perfect play from your quarterback, and that's exactly what the Patriots got from Brady. In the fourth quarter alone, Brady went 16 of 21 for 196 yards. He then followed that up with an even more impressive showing in overtime by going 5 of 6 for 50 yards. Over the fourth quarter and overtime combined, Brady went 21 of 27 for 246 yards and a touchdown.
He finished 43 of 62 for 466 yards overall and smashed several Super Bowl records in the win.

Just saying

Well you are a pats fan after all

Big Kahuna 02-08-2017 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smooth (Post 2050)
Well you are a pats fan after all

Guilty as charged, but doesn't change the facts mentioned above.

Racehorse 02-08-2017 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Kahuna (Post 2055)
Guilty as charged, but doesn't change the facts mentioned above.

16-21 is not perfect.

rcubed 02-08-2017 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 2061)
16-21 is not perfect.

including a circus catch by edelman

Spike 02-08-2017 06:51 PM

Falcon's offensive coaches lost this game. Some of the most piss poor play calling in the 4th quarter I have ever witnessed. Now Atlanta fired some of their defensive coaches. Dan Quinn is as bad as Pagano as far as throwing coaches under the bus. Dan Quinn and Kyle Shitahan lost this game.

Spike 02-08-2017 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Kahuna (Post 2042)

Just saying

Brady is the L.O.A.T, that's for damn sure. Brady may be the greatest of all time, that's up for debate. But Brady has also been one of the luckiest SOB's in NFL history. Tuck rule, Seahawk and Falcon coaches having brain farts at the wrong damn time just for starters.

Big Kahuna 02-09-2017 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 2081)
Brady is the L.O.A.T, that's for damn sure. Brady may be the greatest of all time, that's up for debate. But Brady has also been one of the luckiest SOB's in NFL history. Tuck rule, Seahawk and Falcon coaches having brain farts at the wrong damn time just for starters.

Not his fault, is it? He just capitalized on what came his way. Do you blame him? Wouldn't anyone do just that?

Racehorse 02-09-2017 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Kahuna (Post 2131)
Not his fault, is it? He just capitalized on what came his way. Do you blame him? Wouldn't anyone do just that?

An opportunity to play for the Cheatingest bastard in the league? Yeah, he jumped at that.

DrSpaceman 02-10-2017 01:09 PM

Brady is the luckiest son of a bitch ever to play the game.

Yes he had great stats in the 4th quarter and OT.

that ignores the fact 3 of those throws should have been EASILY intercepted by the Falcons. Not just the Edelman catch, but two others on that drive, throws it right to the Falcons and they drop it.

On top of the fact the obvious things : Matt Ryan snapping the ball with 15 seconds on the clock, throwing the ball in FG range up by 8.......Jesus Christ, how stupid can you be.

Every time Brady needs a play or something to go his way in a big game, it does. All the way back to the Tuck rule. I STILL, even knowing the rule, think that was a fumble. Then the two kicks in OT by Vinatieri. Goes on and on over his career. he's had bad to mediocre playoff games numerous times that they still won. SD playoff game, INT following by a fumble. Baltimore AFC championship, dropped pass and a missed chip shot FG. Seahawks SB, RUN THE BALL. This SB, RUN THE BALL AND THE CLOCK. Just so irritating how many times everything just falls his way.

The only time things DIDN"T go his way for once, they lost to the giants.

I hate the Falcons now, all there is to it, for blowing that game and giving Brady another gift of a SB win

Spike 02-10-2017 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrSpaceman (Post 2243)
Brady is the luckiest son of a bitch ever to play the game.

Yes he had great stats in the 4th quarter and OT.

that ignores the fact 3 of those throws should have been EASILY intercepted by the Falcons. Not just the Edelman catch, but two others on that drive, throws it right to the Falcons and they drop it.

On top of the fact the obvious things : Matt Ryan snapping the ball with 15 seconds on the clock, throwing the ball in FG range up by 8.......Jesus Christ, how stupid can you be.

Every time Brady needs a play or something to go his way in a big game, it does. All the way back to the Tuck rule. I STILL, even knowing the rule, think that was a fumble. Then the two kicks in OT by Vinatieri. Goes on and on over his career. he's had bad to mediocre playoff games numerous times that they still won. SD playoff game, INT following by a fumble. Baltimore AFC championship, dropped pass and a missed chip shot FG. Seahawks SB, RUN THE BALL. This SB, RUN THE BALL AND THE CLOCK. Just so irritating how many times everything just falls his way.

The only time things DIDN"T go his way for once, they lost to the giants.

I hate the Falcons now, all there is to it, for blowing that game and giving Brady another gift of a SB win

NFL hated the Raiders, that was a fumble, no question about it.