ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   SODA’s PICKS. WILDCARD WEEKEND (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93586)

Puck 01-04-2020 02:32 PM

SODA’s PICKS. WILDCARD WEEKEND
 
Yea I know it’s late to start this but what the hell.

In the spirit of Sodas Picks. Let’s play

Bills at Texicans
Titans at cheating MFERS

Sunday

Vikings @ Saints
Seattle at Philly

Puck 01-04-2020 02:40 PM

Bills
Titans
Saints
Seattle

Colts And Orioles 01-04-2020 02:48 PM

o


The Texans over the Bills.

The Titans over the Patriots.

The Vikings over the Saints.

The Seahawks over the Eagles.

o

Colts And Orioles 01-04-2020 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 150509)
o


The Texans over the Bills.

The Titans over the Patriots.

The Vikings over the Saints.

The Seahawks over the Eagles.

o

o


SUPER BOWL LIV: ) The 49ers over the Chiefs.


o

Racehorse 01-04-2020 02:54 PM

Titans
Texans
Seahags
Saints

JAFF 01-04-2020 03:49 PM

Bills
Tits

Saints
Philly

Spike 01-04-2020 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 150502)
Yea I know it’s late to start this but what the hell.

In the spirit of Sodas Picks. Let’s play

Bills at Texicans
Titans at cheating MFERS

Sunday

Saints at Vikings
Seattle at Philly

Took a couple of different picks for this one just for the hell of it.

smitty46953 01-04-2020 05:30 PM

Buffalo Bills 20
Houston Texans 24

Tennessee Titans 24
New England Patriots 27

Minnesota Vikings 21
New Orleans Saints 31

Seattle Seahawks 24
Philadelphia Eagles 21


:cool:

Puck 01-04-2020 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 150514)
Bills
Tits

Saints
Philly


I moved you to this thread because I think you posted in the wrong thread

JAFF 01-04-2020 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 150530)
I moved you to this thread because I think you posted in the wrong thread

I had a drink in my hand. It was probably the 2 previous drinks that caused the problem


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.