ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Super bowl prediction thread (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=573)

HoosierinFL 02-01-2017 11:24 AM

I think Atlanta has got a shot, and boy do I hope they win it!

PeytonsForehead 02-01-2017 03:39 PM

Unfortunately Cheatriots 34 - 20

Colts And Orioles 02-01-2017 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatDT (Post 940)

I would like to see Freeney get another SB. And watching the Pats lose big games is almost as good as the Colts winning.

Part of the reason why the Colts did not win the 2009 season Super Bowl against the Saints was the fact that Freeney was essentially playing on one and-a-half legs, due to the severe injury that he sustained in the waning minutes of the AFC Championship game against the Jets 2 weeks prior. Even still, Freeney managed to get a solo sack of Drew Brees in the 2nd quarter, which forced the Saints to settle for a field goal instead of a possible touchdown.

This time, Freeney will have two healthy legs ...... and Tom Brady may be in trouble.

FatDT 02-01-2017 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 1048)
Part of the reason why the Colts did not win the 2009 season Super Bowl against the Saints was the fact that Freeney was essentially playing on one and-a-half legs, due to the severe injury that he sustained in the waning minutes of the AFC Championship game against the Jets 2 weeks prior. Even still, Freeney managed to get a solo sack of Drew Brees in the 2nd quarter, which forced the Saints to settle for a field goal instead of a possible touchdown.

This time, Freeney will have two healthy legs ...... and Tom Brady may be in trouble.

Freeneys leg stiffening up during half time is one of the biggest reasons we lost that game.

Puck 02-01-2017 10:45 PM

34- 27 Falcons. Freeney with the strip sack scooped for a TD to secure the win

Spike 02-01-2017 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatDT (Post 1058)
Freeneys leg stiffening up during half time is one of the biggest reasons we lost that game.

That was the biggest reason, but also thrown in a huge Pierre Garcon dropped pass and Hank Baskett fucking up an onside kick. That super bowl still stings, should have whipped their ass.

VeveJones007 02-02-2017 12:15 AM

This reminds me of those mid- to late-2000's years when the Colts simply had too many weapons for Belichick to scheme against. Maybe if the Pats still had Collins and Jones, but they can't match up against the Falcons and don't have enough of a pass rush to disrupt Ryan.

Falcons by double digits.

VeveJones007 02-02-2017 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 1048)

That, and Robert Mathis going AWOL in the 2nd half...and the coaches playing Jennings 10 yards off every play...and the Garçon drop...and the fumbled onside kick by Baskett...

It is obvious I'm still bitter about that game?

Brylok 02-02-2017 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeveJones007 (Post 1073)
That, and Robert Mathis going AWOL in the 2nd half...and the coaches playing Jennings 10 yards off every play...and the Garçon drop...and the fumbled onside kick by Baskett...

It is obvious I'm still bitter about that game?

Baskett...
That's the only word/name that should be filtered on this site.

Blue Thunder 02-02-2017 01:18 AM

Prediction: I will hate the outcome.....I will be drunk......Lady Gaga can suck my.......