ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Topics (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   DeSantis to announce tomorrow night (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162640)

bigalbert 05-23-2023 04:43 PM

DeSantis to announce tomorrow night

On Twitter with Elon Musk as his host. He has a great chance to win with the Cuban, Hispanic, and Independents
Wonder if Trump comes back to Twitter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Racehorse 05-23-2023 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigalbert (Post 266820)
On Twitter with Elon Musk as his host. He has a great chance to win with the Cuban, Hispanic, and Independents
Wonder if Trump comes back to Twitter?

Hopefully, Trump will let DeSantis be the guy. Trump needs to disappear from the spotlight, but we all know he won't.

Lov2fish 05-23-2023 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 266826)
Hopefully, Trump will let DeSantis be the guy. Trump needs to disappear from the spotlight, but we all know he won't.

To much of a narcist to just fade into the background and let an adult take a shot at it. Desantis running is probably the worse case scenario for democrats.

bigalbert 05-24-2023 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 266842)
To much of a narcist to just fade into the background and let an adult take a shot at it. Desantis running is probably the worse case scenario for democrats.

I agree he’s had pretty good press thru Covid. Some of the blue states might actually be pretty important in the primaries with their hatred for Trump. Could help carry DeSantis to the nomination

JAFF 05-24-2023 08:32 AM

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/19/polit...eud/index.html

Ron needs to stop picking a fight he cant win. All Disney has done is provide jobs and used their own money to create growth and income for themselves and Florida.

Lov2fish 05-24-2023 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 266854)
https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/19/polit...eud/index.html

Ron needs to stop picking a fight he cant win. All Disney has done is provide jobs and used their own money to create growth and income for themselves and Florida.

He overstepped on some stuff, no denying it. However, the mouse club had to much power in that state. Some of what he did was the right thing to do. More governors in blue and red states need to take power away from large corporations who use jobs as extortion.

JAFF 05-24-2023 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 266865)
He overstepped on some stuff, no denying it. However, the mouse club had to much power in that state. Some of what he did was the right thing to do. More governors in blue and red states need to take power away from large corporations who use jobs as extortion.

Then they need to treat other organizations who also have their own disricts the same way, like the Daytona Motor Speedway. Do you think NASCAR would sit still for the state of FA, renigining on a contract that has done nothing but make the state MONEY?

The only thing the Mouse did was did was to remind Florida that ALL people have RIGHTS. All people should be treated the same. The Mouse has poured Billions of dollars in infrastructure to Florida. Disney paid for construction of roads, bridges, structures, water and sewer. WHY? They could do it fast, right, and immediately and not wait for a vote of the state legislature.

If I’m the CEO of Disney, I am going to be a pain in his ass and collect a pound of flesh.

Lov2fish 05-24-2023 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 266889)
Then they need to treat other organizations who also have their own disricts the same way, like the Daytona Motor Speedway. Do you think NASCAR would sit still for the state of FA, renigining on a contract that has done nothing but make the state MONEY?

The only thing the Mouse did was did was to remind Florida that ALL people have RIGHTS. All people should be treated the same. The Mouse has poured Billions of dollars in infrastructure to Florida. Disney paid for construction of roads, bridges, structures, water and sewer. WHY? They could do it fast, right, and immediately and not wait for a vote of the state legislature.

If I’m the CEO of Disney, I am going to be a pain in his ass and collect a pound of flesh.

Your comprehension must not be to swift. Read my last part, if it doesn't sink in, keep reading until it does.

Racehorse 05-24-2023 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 266891)
Your comprehension must not be to swift. Read my last part, if it doesn't sink in, keep reading until it does.

He is wearing his democrat reading glasses.

JAFF 05-24-2023 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 266891)

I did. Old saying that is still true dont shit where you eat