ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Opinion on Brady (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93937)

albany ed 01-09-2020 09:58 AM

Opinion on Brady

Just curious: If Brady opts to find another team, what would you think of him coming to Indy on a 2 year contract? I just thought it would be fun to read all the comments on this.

Dam8610 01-09-2020 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albany ed (Post 151056)
Just curious: If Brady opts to find another team, what would you think of him coming to Indy on a 2 year contract? I just thought it would be fun to read all the comments on this.

Absolutely not. Fuck Tommy Cheater. Nothing would lose me as a fan faster.

Luck4Reich 01-09-2020 10:25 AM

Congratulations!! Worst post in the history of Coltsfreaks..

Fuck no!!

Coltsfever 01-09-2020 10:31 AM

God please no:o

Chromeburn 01-09-2020 11:07 AM

I want to do it just to see the collective heads of the pats fanbase explode when he goes to the hated Colts.

But won't happen. Tommy doesn't like us especially after our GM exposed his deflate infatuation.

For troll purposes I think it would be epic. then we draft a QB high and Tommy sits on the bench the whole time.

Spike 01-09-2020 11:08 AM

Quote:

Hell no on Brady. What's he going to be, 60? I've spent so much time hating on him and the Pats, I don't ever want to see him in a Colts uniform. I have the same opinion on that punk ass Rivers. Two old washed up QB's that I never liked, nah, fuck that.

Brylok 01-09-2020 11:11 AM

Gonna be a longgg off-season...

woodyscolts 01-09-2020 01:17 PM

Quote:

This made me throw up in my mouth a little!

Racehorse 01-09-2020 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 151066)
I want to do it just to see the collective heads of the pats fanbase explode when he goes to the hated Colts.

But won't happen. Tommy doesn't like us especially after our GM exposed his deflate infatuation.

For troll purposes I think it would be epic. then we draft a QB high and Tommy sits on the bench the whole time.

You should see some of the in-fighting on their forums about him, and how the season ended. Some think he should retire now and yet others say the team should keep him until his arm falls off and he decides to retire

Chromeburn 01-09-2020 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 151090)
You should see some of the in-fighting on their forums about him, and how the season ended. Some think he should retire now and yet others say the team should keep him until his arm falls off and he decides to retire

Sounds familiar. They turn real quick in the fanbase. A couple years ago he looked average and everyone wanted to dump him. That fanbase won’t handle losing well.