ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   TV Service (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99536)

Puck 04-13-2020 02:25 PM

TV Service

Please contact me here for the TV service

TV1. 3000+ channels limited movies and no series. 7.00 per month 1 TV

Video On Demand. 11000+ movies 3000+ series 60.00 per year 1 TV

TV2. 3000+ channels including many of your local channels 1200+ series and 10000+ movies and a catch up feature which is similar to a DVR functions 10.00 per month 1 TV

Each package is priced individually, you can add one ,two or all of them. Discounts for paying by the yr

You will need a Firestick or approved android box and good internet service for this to work. Will work on Android smart TV's but not as well.

We also have our own internet that is basically nationwide depending on your location.

Puck 09-04-2020 09:58 AM

Had some more questions sent to me about this.

The pricing is still good.

One thing I didn't mention. Is adding 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th tv's makes your pricing per month go down.

Each additional TV is 7.00 and goes down to as low as 5.00 with how many tvs you add.

So you can share this with other family friends and freaks.

Hope this helps

HoosierinFL 09-10-2020 08:41 PM

Just want to add this is legit. I’ve been subscribing since May or so, lots of movies and series, using it to watch opening night rn

smitty46953 09-10-2020 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoosierinFL (Post 168025)
Just want to add this is legit. I’ve been subscribing since May or so, lots of movies and series, using it to watch opening night rn

Same here streaming in garage on my puter :cool:

Puck 09-13-2020 11:52 AM

Had a few more of you guys sign up this week. Tell me what you think

TheMugwump 09-13-2020 02:04 PM

Bear in mind I am old and stupid.

I have a Firestick on each of two TVs. If I get this service, which choice, if any, will let me see Colts games here in Durham, NC?

Or maybe that's not possible.

If it is, I am in. What do I need to do next?

Puck 09-13-2020 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMugwump (Post 168287)
Bear in mind I am old and stupid.

I have a Firestick on each of two TVs. If I get this service, which choice, if any, will let me see Colts games here in Durham, NC?

Or maybe that's not possible.

If it is, I am in. What do I need to do next?

You will see all games. no matter where you live along with all sports whether college or pro. and all channels including locals

TheMugwump 09-13-2020 02:12 PM

Then I am in.

What do you need me to do?

Puck 09-13-2020 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMugwump (Post 168302)
Then I am in.

Sent you a PM

smitty46953 09-13-2020 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMugwump (Post 168302)
Then I am in.

I am using it, watching on WANE TV from Fort Wayne :cool:

Puck 09-13-2020 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 168319)
I am using it, watching on WANE TV from Fort Wayne :cool:

I'm using game pass. I'll try wane 15 see if I see a difference.

I like the pass because I'm able to quickly switch games in my favorites

Puck 09-13-2020 02:59 PM

Wane TV feed is behind the game pass feed

CanuckColt 09-20-2020 09:27 PM

I bit the bullet and ordered Sunday Ticket again in time for week 2.
I just hope Rivers stays healthy so I never have to see Brissett in there again because I will end up watching other games than the Colts.

TheMugwump 10-22-2020 10:32 AM

I've been using it from Durham NC for a month now, and it works great. I was able to cancel YouTubeTV and Hulu, so I save at least $35 a month AND I get all the Colts games (and all the other games if I care to watch).

It's actually like I'm getting paid to watch Colts games. So thank you so much, Puck. This is fantastic.

HoosierinFL 12-07-2020 02:30 PM

Hey Puck, mine isn't working, keeps saying account is expired, should I call in?

Puck 12-07-2020 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoosierinFL (Post 178326)
Hey Puck, mine isn't working, keeps saying account is expired, should I call in?

Yes. sent you a PM

TheMugwump 06-30-2021 05:16 PM

Hey Puck, trying to pass this along to a couple friends, and they asked if it works with Roku as well.

Puck 06-30-2021 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMugwump (Post 196238)
Hey Puck, trying to pass this along to a couple friends, and they asked if it works with Roku as well.

It does not work with a roku. Firestick is cheapest way

Spike 07-20-2021 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 168204)
Had a few more of you guys sign up this week. Tell me what you think

Incredible service. Just got hooked up a week ago and am cutting the chord with Directv. Been watching a few baseball games I couldn't get in my local area. NFL Sunday ticket alone costs all most $300.00 by itself. I get all my local channels too.

Video on Demand is also great. A tremendous amount of movies, including new releases.

Got a fire stick on Amazon for $25.00, better than Directv, Hulu, Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. I don't usually recommend a lot of things, but this service is outstanding. If you don't have it, get it, you'll save a ton of money and you won't be sorry. Thanks Puck for bringing this service to us Freaks.

nate505 07-25-2021 07:12 PM

I'm considering getting it for the fall. I tried it a year ago and it was a good service for the price.

That said, is there a way to DVR things with it? I remember it had some sort of internal DVR service but I couldn't seem to get it to work very well. It's something I'd be more than happy to pay for myself, like if some DVR box existed that worked with it that I could get from Amazon or whatever, but didn't know if that really existed or not.

Spike 07-26-2021 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate505 (Post 197164)
I'm considering getting it for the fall. I tried it a year ago and it was a good service for the price.

That said, is there a way to DVR things with it? I remember it had some sort of internal DVR service but I couldn't seem to get it to work very well. It's something I'd be more than happy to pay for myself, like if some DVR box existed that worked with it that I could get from Amazon or whatever, but didn't know if that really existed or not.

I'll try and find out for you sometime this week Nate. Going to be adding a couple of more tv's to this service and I will ask Ashley.

Puck 07-26-2021 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate505 (Post 197164)

There is a "Catch Up" feature that will let you go back for 3 days and watch a lot of stations.

Depending on what kind of device you use, some have enough storage to record. Firestick has very little storage available on it but this is one that I have

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/shield/shield-tv/. It has 8gb of storage and you can add an SD card for more

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/nvidia-...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

nate505 07-26-2021 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 197186)
There is a "Catch Up" feature that will let you go back for 3 days and watch a lot of stations.

Depending on what kind of device you use, some have enough storage to record. Firestick has very little storage available on it but this is one that I have

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/shield/shield-tv/. It has 8gb of storage and you can add an SD card for more

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/nvidia-...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

Awesome, I'm more than happy to buy something like that. I just want to make sure it can work with your service, especially for the football games as there are times when I cannot watch a game live.

I got rid of Directv finally this year after football season ended, and the only thing that kept me with them really was Sunday Ticket. I can finagle a way to get Sunday Ticket (for like $250) streaming, but this way seems better, if I can record a game and watch it a little later. Often there will be times where I can't quite make it right at 11:00 AM (yay Mountain time zone).

nate505 07-26-2021 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 197179)
I'll try and find out for you sometime this week Nate. Going to be adding a couple of more tv's to this service and I will ask Ashley.

Fantastic, any and all info/research is much appreciated.

TheMugwump 07-26-2021 05:46 PM

Been watching a ton of Olympics on this as well. Aside from the NBC stations, there are at least 12 other stations carrying various sports. Great if you are wanting to see something other than what the networks think you want to see.

Spike 08-02-2021 11:33 AM

Sorry, can't recommend this service anymore. I can't get a hold of anyone even though I have left numerous messages the last 5 days. I will cancel this service asap. Love you Puck, and thank you for trying to help us, but the service sucks.

Puck 08-02-2021 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 197834)
Sorry, can't recommend this service anymore. I can't get a hold of anyone even though I have left numerous messages the last 5 days. I will cancel this service asap. Love you Puck, and thank you for trying to help us, but the service sucks.

Sorry to hear that Spike. I know Ashley is absolutely slammed right now. She said she called you back Friday evening and didn't get an answer. And also left a message for you today.

But you can't call 10 times in a row to think she'll get to you faster. We have A LOT of customers and she gets to them in the order received.

If you'd like to cancel let me know. I only do this deal as a favor to the members of this site.

Spike 08-02-2021 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 197861)
Sorry to hear that Spike. I know Ashley is absolutely slammed right now. She said she called you back Friday evening and didn't get an answer. And also left a message for you today.

But you can't call 10 times in a row to think she'll get to you faster. We have A LOT of customers and she gets to them in the order received.

If you'd like to cancel let me know. I only do this deal as a favor to the members of this site.

Ok, I retract this dumb post. Everything is taken care of. I appreciate you giving members free service as a reward. Sometimes I just get impatient, something I need to work on, ask my wife. Thanks Puck, I will continue to recommend this great service.

smitty46953 08-02-2021 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 197893)
Ok, I retract this dumb post. Everything is taken care of. I appreciate you giving members free service as a reward. Sometimes I just get impatient, something I need to work on, ask my wife. Thanks Puck, I will continue to recommend this great service.

Patience is a virtue !!! :cool:

Spike 08-03-2021 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate505 (Post 197189)
Fantastic, any and all info/research is much appreciated.

Nate, I will be talking to Ashley some time this week. I will check with her on the ability to record as soon as I talk to her.

nate505 08-03-2021 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 197908)
Nate, I will be talking to Ashley some time this week. I will check with her on the ability to record as soon as I talk to her.

Nice, thanks so much. Honestly I have no issue buying something external (like what Puck mentioned) either. Even if I drop $150-200 the savings end up being worth it after a while.

Spike 08-03-2021 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate505 (Post 197930)
Nice, thanks so much. Honestly I have no issue buying something external (like what Puck mentioned) either. Even if I drop $150-200 the savings end up being worth it after a while.

Just got done talking to Ashley, and she said there is really no way to record other than what Puck mentioned. I will say this about Ashley, she is awesome and extremely patient. I can't say enough great things about her, Puck, Smitty and this great service. I just set up another fire stick in my office. What a hell of a savings over any other service named Directv, Dish, or Comcast. .

Puck 09-10-2021 09:18 AM

Seeing quite a few of you are signing up for the TV service which is great. I hope you all are enjoying it.

If you want this service before the games this weekend. You will need to contact Ashley today. She only works on emergencies and outages on Saturday's/Sunday's.

Also. There are Adult channels/movies on this app. You can lock them out on your end with parental controls (very easy) or just tell her you don't want them added.

If any of you added the service and didn't get those channels and want them. Send me a message and I'll add them. There is no extra charge.

She will now add them to ALL new subscribers from here on out unless you tell her otherwise.

Again the parental control block is very easy and they don't show up at all unless you unlock them.

You can also use those locks to hide any of the other categories you don't want in your guide.

Spike 09-10-2021 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 201280)
Seeing quite a few of you are signing up for the TV service which is great. I hope you all are enjoying it.

If you want this service before the games this weekend. You will need to contact Ashley today. She only works on emergencies and outages on Saturday's/Sunday's.

Also. There are Adult channels/movies on this app. You can lock them out on your end with parental controls (very easy) or just tell her you don't want them added.

If any of you added the service and didn't get those channels and want them. Send me a message and I'll add them. There is no extra charge.

She will now add them to ALL new subscribers from here on out unless you tell her otherwise.

Again the parental control block is very easy and they don't show up at all unless you unlock them.

You can also use those locks to hide any of the other categories you don't want in your guide.

Puck, just wanted to thank you for offering this service to all of us. It is 5 stars all day long. I have Netflix and Amazon prime, but I watch your service for movies and tv about 95% of the time. Don't know how you do it for such a low price, but I'm damn happy you do. Best deal, especially for cord cutters, on the planet. I am going to be a lifelong subscriber to this service.

Puck 09-23-2021 08:18 PM

If you want the games before the weekend. you need to call Ashley before Saturday!!! She can add you Friday but if you wait it's not guaranteed she can get you set up by Sunday

Puck 10-20-2021 10:55 PM

Gonna post again. Sunday night game next weekend.

PLUS ALL the other games.

I make no money off you fuckers But offer it for the cause

Every time I see one of you post about needing a stream or if it goes down I just shake my head

Spike 10-23-2021 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 207644)
Gonna post again. Sunday night game next weekend.

PLUS ALL the other games.

I make no money off you fuckers But offer it for the cause

Every time I see one of you post about needing a stream or if it goes down I just shake my head

It's an incredible service Puck. Hell, I'm a Dodger fan and was unable to get Dodger games in my area because all they showed around here was Giants games. Since I got your service, in addition to having access to any NFL game, I have access to ALL college football and baseball games. Fucking networks can't dictate to me what I watch anymore.

Any of you Freaks who don't have this service, fucking get it. If you are into sports and movies, it's a no brainer.

MDcolt 10-31-2021 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 203384)
If you want the games before the weekend. you need to call Ashley before Saturday!!! She can add you Friday but if you wait it's not guaranteed she can get you set up by Sunday

any chance I can get this set up still this am?

Puck 11-03-2021 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MDcolt (Post 209020)
any chance I can get this set up still this am?

Did you call Ashley today???? Make sure you cal her before Thursday if you don't have NFLN.

nate505 11-14-2021 02:00 PM

Don't know if anyone is is getting the same error, but I get an "invalid server url" error when I try to login today.