ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Topics (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   DeSantis to announce tomorrow night (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162640)

bigalbert 05-23-2023 04:43 PM

DeSantis to announce tomorrow night

On Twitter with Elon Musk as his host. He has a great chance to win with the Cuban, Hispanic, and Independents
Wonder if Trump comes back to Twitter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Racehorse 05-23-2023 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigalbert (Post 266820)
On Twitter with Elon Musk as his host. He has a great chance to win with the Cuban, Hispanic, and Independents
Wonder if Trump comes back to Twitter?

Hopefully, Trump will let DeSantis be the guy. Trump needs to disappear from the spotlight, but we all know he won't.

Lov2fish 05-23-2023 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 266826)
Hopefully, Trump will let DeSantis be the guy. Trump needs to disappear from the spotlight, but we all know he won't.

To much of a narcist to just fade into the background and let an adult take a shot at it. Desantis running is probably the worse case scenario for democrats.

bigalbert 05-24-2023 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 266842)
To much of a narcist to just fade into the background and let an adult take a shot at it. Desantis running is probably the worse case scenario for democrats.

I agree he’s had pretty good press thru Covid. Some of the blue states might actually be pretty important in the primaries with their hatred for Trump. Could help carry DeSantis to the nomination

JAFF 05-24-2023 08:32 AM

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/19/polit...eud/index.html

Ron needs to stop picking a fight he cant win. All Disney has done is provide jobs and used their own money to create growth and income for themselves and Florida.

Lov2fish 05-24-2023 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 266854)
https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/19/polit...eud/index.html

Ron needs to stop picking a fight he cant win. All Disney has done is provide jobs and used their own money to create growth and income for themselves and Florida.

He overstepped on some stuff, no denying it. However, the mouse club had to much power in that state. Some of what he did was the right thing to do. More governors in blue and red states need to take power away from large corporations who use jobs as extortion.

JAFF 05-24-2023 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 266865)
He overstepped on some stuff, no denying it. However, the mouse club had to much power in that state. Some of what he did was the right thing to do. More governors in blue and red states need to take power away from large corporations who use jobs as extortion.

Then they need to treat other organizations who also have their own disricts the same way, like the Daytona Motor Speedway. Do you think NASCAR would sit still for the state of FA, renigining on a contract that has done nothing but make the state MONEY?

The only thing the Mouse did was did was to remind Florida that ALL people have RIGHTS. All people should be treated the same. The Mouse has poured Billions of dollars in infrastructure to Florida. Disney paid for construction of roads, bridges, structures, water and sewer. WHY? They could do it fast, right, and immediately and not wait for a vote of the state legislature.

If I’m the CEO of Disney, I am going to be a pain in his ass and collect a pound of flesh.

Lov2fish 05-24-2023 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 266889)
Then they need to treat other organizations who also have their own disricts the same way, like the Daytona Motor Speedway. Do you think NASCAR would sit still for the state of FA, renigining on a contract that has done nothing but make the state MONEY?

The only thing the Mouse did was did was to remind Florida that ALL people have RIGHTS. All people should be treated the same. The Mouse has poured Billions of dollars in infrastructure to Florida. Disney paid for construction of roads, bridges, structures, water and sewer. WHY? They could do it fast, right, and immediately and not wait for a vote of the state legislature.

If I’m the CEO of Disney, I am going to be a pain in his ass and collect a pound of flesh.

Your comprehension must not be to swift. Read my last part, if it doesn't sink in, keep reading until it does.

Racehorse 05-24-2023 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 266891)
Your comprehension must not be to swift. Read my last part, if it doesn't sink in, keep reading until it does.

He is wearing his democrat reading glasses.

JAFF 05-24-2023 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 266891)

I did. Old saying that is still true dont shit where you eat

JAFF 05-25-2023 09:05 AM

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/25/polit...nch/index.html

Elon Musk is going to be a big help to ronnie

Lov2fish 05-25-2023 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 266923)
https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/25/polit...nch/index.html

Elon Musk is going to be a big help to ronnie

Anything CNN puts out is a hit piece on conservatives. This is nothing new and from the same ragged playbook. It is no different than Fox news running something on democrats. Six of one, half a dozen of the other depending on the targeted voting block.

After the last 3+ years of the Biden administration and its abject failure you could drag any corpse out of the cemetery from any party and should be able to absolutely obliterate them.

JAFF 05-25-2023 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 266924)
Anything CNN puts out is a hit piece on conservatives. This is nothing new and from the same ragged playbook. It is no different than Fox news running something on democrats. Six of one, half a dozen of the other depending on the targeted voting block.

After the last 3+ years of the Biden administration and its abject failure you could drag any corpse out of the cemetery from any party and should be able to absolutely obliterate them.

What are you talking about? Desantis announcement was BOTCHED by Musk, on Musks Twitter.

They broke Twitter trying to tell the world about Desantis. It is simple, honest reporting Twitter crashed on the big day with the owner on line.

https://news.google.com/home?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

See all the other sites, not just cnn

Spike 05-25-2023 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 266924)

CNN is a fucking joke. They are constantly getting their ass handed to them with facts. The rest of the news media is bad too, but CNN is garbage dump bad.

Lov2fish 05-25-2023 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 266927)
What are you talking about? Desantis announcement was BOTCHED by Musk, on Musks Twitter.

They broke Twitter trying to tell the world about Desantis. It is simple, honest reporting Twitter crashed on the big day with the owner on line.

https://news.google.com/home?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

See all the other sites, not just cnn

It wasn't botched near as bad as CNN claimed it was. You pick any two reporters from CNN, literally any two and one of them will bold face lie to you and the other will swear to it. I can't believe those schmucks still have any airspace on a national stage at all.

JAFF 05-25-2023 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 266934)
CNN is a fucking joke. They are constantly getting their ass handed to them with facts. The rest of the news media is bad too, but CNN is garbage dump bad.

Lol. That was fox news. Killing me smalls, just killing me

Spike 05-25-2023 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 266960)
Lol. That was fox news. Killing me smalls, just killing me

I was responding to Lov2fish's comment on CNN, I even highlighted it.

You are really getting bad at this shit Jaff.

JAFF 05-25-2023 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 266969)
I was responding to Lov2fish's comment on CNN, I even highlighted it.

You are really getting bad at this shit Jaff.

Yuo, twitter cratered during ronnies coming out party, ots not even up for debate, CNN cant help that twitter is a shit show

Lov2fish 05-25-2023 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 266970)
Yuo, twitter cratered during ronnies coming out party, ots not even up for debate, CNN cant help that twitter is a shit show

Why is it a shitshow? Cause you can actually put truth and controversy on there? It's not the old days of Jack the ultimate leftist. The files released by twitter proves what the world already knew, Twitter censored conservatives, and colluded with the Biden administration to control content that was damning to them. Fucking liberals are the worse.

JAFF 05-25-2023 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 266978)
Why is it a shitshow? Cause you can actually put truth and controversy on there? It's not the old days of Jack the ultimate leftist. The files released by twitter proves what the world already knew, Twitter censored conservatives, and colluded with the Biden administration to control content that was damning to them. Fucking liberals are the worse.

Nothing smart has ever happened on twitter.

There was one twitter response to the Pubs, from the the Biden campaign,

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...n/70254895007/

Go ahead and laugh, it is funny

omahacolt 05-27-2023 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 266842)

pretty terrible scenario for the country as a whole

most of us here still like freedom

JAFF 06-11-2023 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 267056)
pretty terrible scenario for the country as a whole

most of us here still like freedom

Desantis is a sock puppet, I’m curious who has their hand up his ass making him walk and talk.

Someone needs to do a paper trail on his finances.

Racehorse 06-12-2023 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 267732)
Desantis is a sock puppet, I’m curious who has their hand up his ass making him walk and talk.

Someone needs to do a paper trail on his finances.

So, you are saying he is just like Biden

JAFF 06-12-2023 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 267749)
So, you are saying he is just like Biden

Sock puppet yeah.

Not the same on race and women

Spike 06-12-2023 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 267752)
Sock puppet yeah.

Not the same on race and women

Race? go back at look at his comments in the past.

Women? but what about little girls and boys?

Trump gets indicted, but Biden and Clinton don't. Unjust and just another example of how the system is rigged. I can't understand or believe how you are so biased one way. Now you are on Desantis's ass, but not one word criticizing any of your beloved democrats.

Racehorse 06-12-2023 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 267774)

Trump gets indicted, but Biden and Clinton don't. Unjust and just another example of how the system is rigged. I can't understand or believe how you are so biased one way. Now you are on Desantis's ass, but not one word criticizing any of your beloved democrats.

Just ignore that sock puppet. he thinks he is on par with IndyAmber, lol

AlwaysSunnyinIndy 06-12-2023 01:00 PM

Quote:

Trump gets indicted, but Biden and Clinton don't. Unjust and just another example of how the system is rigged.

I have never liked Hillary Clinton. Didn't vote for her when she ran for president.

However, comparing Clinton to Trump is comparing apples to oranges because the laws were changed in 2018. Congress made changes which increased the seriousness + penalties for mishandling classified info and Trump signed the new rules into law. So Trump should have known about these changes - unless you are saying that Trump (like Biden) has memory problems because he is a dinosaur. Trump and Biden are sooooo old.

So now, we need to compare Trump to Biden and Pence. For some reason, you left out Pence.

Pence and Biden were not charged (as of yet). Trump was charged.

Again, if you compare Trump to Pence or Trump to Biden, you are comparing apples to oranges.

For one, Trump hoarded a lot more pieces of sensitive info where in the case of Pence and Biden, it looks like more of an error - although extremely careless errors at that.

Secondly, once the documents were found, Trump didn't want to turn over the documents to the government but Pence and Biden did.

But I realize that for some people, the orange haired dinosaur cannot do anything wrong.

Spike 06-12-2023 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlwaysSunnyinIndy (Post 267779)
I have never liked Hillary Clinton. Didn't vote for her when she ran for president.

However, comparing Clinton to Trump is comparing apples to oranges because the laws were changed in 2018. Congress made changes which increased the seriousness + penalties for mishandling classified info and Trump signed the new rules into law. So Trump should have known about these changes - unless you are saying that Trump (like Biden) has memory problems because he is a dinosaur. Trump and Biden are sooooo old.

So now, we need to compare Trump to Biden and Pence. For some reason, you left out Pence.

Pence and Biden were not charged (as of yet). Trump was charged.

Again, if you compare Trump to Pence or Trump to Biden, you are comparing apples to oranges.

For one, Trump hoarded a lot more pieces of sensitive info where in the case of Pence and Biden, it looks like more of an error - although extremely careless errors at that.

Secondly, once the documents were found, Trump didn't want to turn over the documents to the government but Pence and Biden did.

But I realize that for some people, the orange haired dinosaur cannot do anything wrong.

Never said Trump didn't do anything wrong. But there are some people who think the democrats cannot do anything wrong either.

As far as Pence, I just forgot about his sorry ass.

JAFF 06-12-2023 03:33 PM

Quote:

Please stop it. 20+ boxes of classified documents stacked in a bathroom shower at his golf coarse? They have his lawyers notes describing his criminal activities,. The tape recording of him demanding Georgias lawmakers “finding 11,00 votes”.

Jesus Christ. He’s his own worst enemy. He is the the prosecution‘s best witness. Why haven’t Trump’s lawyers literally gagged him with a giant towel over his big pie hole to prevent him giving more information to the prosecuting attorneys???

Riddle me this, Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton in the presidential election. Why doesn’t his Attorney General go after her and put her in jail for the computer server?

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...case-rcna87683

The link above explains why trumps lawyers had to turn over their notes on the documents issue because they caught them in a lie. They claimed all of the documents have been turned in. Then they found out they were more documents. So what that means is the Trump lawyers because they were found to be lying. Had to turn in their notes to the court and that meant also to the prosecutors Trump is up to his neck in trouble because they lied to a federal judge. These documents also make the prosecution’s case that Donald Trump miss handled secret confidential documents multiple times

Basically Donald Trump needs to stop living a life of crime because he sucks at it.

Racehorse 06-12-2023 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 267786)
Please stop it. 20+ boxes of classified documents stacked in a bathroom shower at his golf coarse? They have his lawyers notes describing his criminal activities,. The tape recording of him demanding Georgias lawmakers “finding 11,00 votes”.

Jesus Christ. He’s his own worst enemy. He is the the prosecution‘s best witness. Why haven’t Trump’s lawyers literally gagged him with a giant towel over his big pie hole to prevent him giving more information to the prosecuting attorneys???

Riddle me this, Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton in the presidential election. Why doesn’t his Attorney General go after her and put her in jail for the computer server?

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...case-rcna87683

The link above explains why trumps lawyers had to turn over their notes on the documents issue because they caught them in a lie. They claimed all of the documents have been turned in. Then they found out they were more documents. So what that means is the Trump lawyers because they were found to be lying. Had to turn in their notes to the court and that meant also to the prosecutors Trump is up to his neck in trouble because they lied to a federal judge. These documents also make the prosecution’s case that Donald Trump miss handled secret confidential documents multiple times

Basically Donald Trump needs to stop living a life of crime because he sucks at it.

You act like the Clintons are good people. You crack me up! Get a life, and forget politics. You have no principles, if you only attack one side, and ignore all the behavior of the other side. It is juvenile thinking, to be honest.

JAFF 06-12-2023 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 267801)
You act like the Clintons are good people. You crack me up! Get a life, and forget politics. You have no principles, if you only attack one side, and ignore all the behavior of the other side. It is juvenile thinking, to be honest.

Find a post of mine saying anything positive Bill or Hillary. The republican party had 8 years to hang something on either of the Clintons, and FAILED. Get the fuck over it. I never voted for either of them. Know what neither one of them did, start an insurrection to overthrow the government. We watched that happen on Jan 6. With trumps rally at the capitol.

Now we have photos of THOUSANDS of documents in trumps possession, not in a secure location, which he LIED about it multiple times. He intentionally took them, probably to sell them because he is bleeding money. Trump is having trouble finding competent lawyers in Florida, because is a legal train wreck, of his own making.

Bill Barr, trumps AG, said on camera that trump is “toast”. This is watergate trouble, not only were the laws violated, there has been attempts to hide the crime.

I wish that Slick Willy and Shrillary had been tried and convicted. Blame the Pubs inability to prove it, that those two were corrupt. Their behavior does not make trumps criminal actions acceptable.

Look at the pictures of all those boxes with secret information that trump STOLE. Why take them, except to make a profit, and not necessarily money?

Racehorse 06-12-2023 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 267802)
Find a post of mine saying anything positive Bill or Hillary. The republican party had 8 years to hang something on either of the Clintons, and FAILED. Get the fuck over it. I never voted for either of them. Know what neither one of them did, start an insurrection to overthrow the government. We watched that happen on Jan 6. With trumps rally at the capitol.

Now we have photos of THOUSANDS of documents in trumps possession, not in a secure location, which he LIED about it multiple times. He intentionally took them, probably to sell them because he is bleeding money. Trump is having trouble finding competent lawyers in Florida, because is a legal train wreck, of his own making.

Bill Barr, trumps AG, said on camera that trump is “toast”. This is watergate trouble, not only were the laws violated, there has been attempts to hide the crime.

I wish that Slick Willy and Shrillary had been tried and convicted. Blame the Pubs inability to prove it, that those two were corrupt. Their behavior does not make trumps criminal actions acceptable.

Look at the pictures of all those boxes with secret information that trump STOLE. Why take them, except to make a profit, and not necessarily money?

You and I both know that the republicans of that era had weakness when it comes to governing. They could not agree on anything to accomplish anything. That, and the fact that both parties back then were much friendlier (like in bed with each other) is why they never got anything proven.

Throw them all out!

JAFF 06-12-2023 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 267805)
You and I both know that the republicans of that era had weakness when it comes to governing. They could not agree on anything to accomplish anything. That, and the fact that both parties back then were much friendlier (like in bed with each other) is why they never got anything proven.

Throw them all out!

Not the worst idea.

omahacolt 06-17-2023 03:28 PM

Quote:

biden and clinton have nothing to do with trump. if trump broke the law, he should be held accountable. end of discussion.

omahacolt 06-17-2023 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 267801)

charge the clintons then. i am fine with it. not sure what you are charging them with but whatever. get the evidence and charge them.

JAFF 06-17-2023 05:01 PM

Bill Clinton earned the nickname , “Slick Willie” as governor of Arkansa. Anyone who didnt realize he and his wife were cheating liars about governing and their private lives wasnt paying attention.

bigalbert 06-19-2023 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 267802)

There are only about 100 documents in question. Quit it with the thousands stuff

AlwaysSunnyinIndy 06-19-2023 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigalbert (Post 268151)
There are only about 100 documents in question. Quit it with the thousands stuff

I agree that it wasn't in the thousands, but it was definitely more than "only about 100 documents."

I find it funny that you complain about others not being 100% accurate and then follow that up with inaccurate statements yourself. Much like your earlier comments about the tax cuts.

bigalbert 06-19-2023 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlwaysSunnyinIndy (Post 268153)
I agree that it wasn't in the thousands, but it was definitely more than "only about 100 documents."

I find it funny that you complain about others not being 100% accurate and then follow that up with inaccurate statements yourself. Much like your earlier comments about the tax cuts.

I was just doing what you do

AlwaysSunnyinIndy 06-19-2023 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigalbert (Post 268156)
I was just doing what you do

Your statement would have been more accurate if you wrote that Trump hoarded hundreds of classified documents, not thousands.

It was definitely more than "only about 100"