ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The official colts vs chiefs can suck balls game day thread (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65365)

WaynesWorld87 01-12-2019 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoosierinFL (Post 106317)
Welp, winning it all was improbable this year anyway, so was probably gonna lose at some point. Maybe now I will be productive at work again.

I just wish we hadn't looked like Clappy was on the sidelines today.

We were going to lose; whether it be today or next weekend, but to come out and look so unprepared and so flat? That's hard to stomach right now.

Highly encouraging season overall, and the future looks bright, but losing playing the way we did today was frustrating as hell. Our offense is potent, we're playing maybe the worst defense in the NFL, and our offense gets shutdown the entire damn game.

Chromeburn 01-12-2019 08:49 PM

This sucks guys. But after the hurt subsides, it looks like we are at the beginning of another run. A no name defense emerged. We have an offensive line. We have 120 million in cap room and 3 picks in the top 2 rounds next draft. The future looks bright.

Gimmick 01-12-2019 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitekrazy (Post 106324)
At least it wasn't getting beat by 50 from NE, where BB schooled our previous coaching staff. That happened twice I think.

NE sucks. They are going to get crushed tomorrow or next Sunday, Brady's arm is a noodle, he's 50 years old now and afraid to get hit, and him and his gay lover ran off Belichick's next QB.

Colts are in good shape moving forward while cheaters are screwed for years to come.

WaynesWorld87 01-12-2019 08:51 PM

Last two gripes...

I really hate that we didn't run one more play at the end. We had time to rush a snap and try for the endzone one more time.

Also, you know how this is going to play out:

The Pats will win tomorrow, they'll come to Arrowhead next week, and their offense will actually look like they're playing the 31st ranked defense and hang 35-45 points on them en route to the Super Bowl.

Big Smooth 01-12-2019 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoLuck4Chuck (Post 106312)
Mad at the organization?? We are a hell of a lot further along because the organization made the right hires and decisions. This team has a bright future... so we got beat by the #1 seed. Boo fucking hoo

Suck my dick bud, I can be mad at whatever I feel like.

Frank called a terrible game, Luck........, penalties galore, AV is done, no use of Hines until 7:00 in the 4th, drops ending drives and on top of all that refs fucking us up the ass.(feel free to add to these as I missed some)

The future is bright as hell, but I can see a blown opportunity for what it is.

southside asshole 01-12-2019 08:51 PM

Welp, it's been real, folks.

Great season.

See you for the draft.

Brylok 01-12-2019 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gimmick (Post 106323)
I'm not mad the Colts lost today. I'm mad they played soft like pussies in the snow. I thought they had a new toughness with this team, a new identity. But they played like they were cold and wanted to go home.

Every single Manning team that lost in the cold and snow played tougher than this team today.

You can now leave and go play with your pussy until our first loss next season. I'm glad that you had a good time today, and I wish you bad luck tomorrow.

Hoopsdoc 01-12-2019 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gimmick (Post 106323)
I'm not mad the Colts lost today. I'm mad they played soft like pussies in the snow. I thought they had a new toughness with this team, a new identity. But they played like they were cold and wanted to go home.

Every single Manning team that lost in the cold and snow played tougher than this team today.

I would agree wrt the offense. They played like gaping vaginas, the gapiest one being Andrew himself.

But the defense gave it their all. Despite being on the field all freaking game.

Big Smooth 01-12-2019 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 106343)
I would agree wrt the offense. They played like gaping vaginas, the gapiest one being Andrew himself.

But the defense gave it their all. Despite being on the field all freaking game.

Love the defenses fire AND special teams for that matter. Everything else can blow.

Thorgrim 01-12-2019 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcoltfan (Post 106320)
Last non play..... YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME !!!!!!

I know I’m being a jackass but that lack of effort summed up the entire exercise in futility today. Why not just run out the clock with 3 kneeldowns? Just bullshit.