ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Topics (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Politics (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99345)

omahacolt 04-10-2020 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 158580)
I dont get how the president is allowed to just get rid of independent inspectors/watchdogs that are overseeing things like how his administration is spending billions in aid relief. It defeats the whole purpose of those roles.

The republicans don’t check him. They are on board with destroying the checks and balances the founders of this country installed to stop people like trump and the leaders of the Republican Party.

Republicans don’t give a fuck about the constitution

Racehorse 04-10-2020 11:38 AM

Just so the prick knows the truth, I am out of this thread because I said I was out, not because some prick told me to leave. Like I said to him earlier, "Carry on!"

JAFF 04-10-2020 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 158647)
The republicans don’t check him. They are on board with destroying the checks and balances the founders of this country installed to stop people like trump and the leaders of the Republican Party.

Republicans don’t give a fuck about the constitution

There are a few of us who care, but we are getting steam rolled by those who label us as (fill in the blank)

I’m a man without a party. I cant vote for the biggest liar on the planet earth, but the democrates are much of an option

Brylok 04-10-2020 08:10 PM

Whenever the dust or ashes finally settle, we should rebuild with a parlimentary system. If we're still able to do so. No telling how this will shake out.

JAFF 04-10-2020 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 158694)
Whenever the dust or ashes finally settle, we should rebuild with a parlimentary system. If we're still able to do so. No telling how this will shake out.

It would be more fun. Watch the British bitch slap each other aroung, its a hoot

Brylok 04-11-2020 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 158696)
It would be more fun. Watch the British bitch slap each other aroung, its a hoot

Nobody currently alive in this land has ever seen anything like what's coming for us. And soon. Good luck to you and yours. You're gonna need it. We all will.

rcubed 04-14-2020 12:41 AM

Anyone see trumps little meltdown in his monday press conference? Claimed president has total authority. When asked about that by press he kept cutting them off and getting upset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JAFF 04-19-2020 12:14 PM

Trump came out and said the states need to look out for themselves. Why am I paying federal taxes.

Big Smooth 04-21-2020 06:44 PM

Holy shit you guys. How are all of you going to last another four years?

JAFF 04-26-2020 11:46 AM

New drnk, the Trumptini

Shot of bleach
Shot of lysol
Add a Tidepod