ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Official colts v. Texicans part tres: Playoff Edition!!! (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64689)

Luck4Reich 01-05-2019 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorgrim (Post 104014)
This O would be unstoppable if said partner playmaker was utilized in the screen department.

I meant if Leonard had someone else to go with him like Watt has Clowney

1965southpaw 01-05-2019 08:53 PM

Congratulations Freaks.....,it's been a pleasure being on this journey with you!!!! We are back. Go Colts!!!!!! 💙🏈

Thorgrim 01-05-2019 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoLuck4Chuck (Post 104015)

Oh yeah. With our slew of picks and $ we should be able to land some serious talent.

kitekrazy 01-05-2019 09:39 PM

I should have my ass kicked for missing this game. I forgot to see what time they are on.

Wow a running game! A defense! These are the best weapons for Luck.

From the highlights it looks like the Colts dominated the whole game.

WaynesWorld87 01-05-2019 09:45 PM

Coach be dammed, and Reich is in a completely different stratosphere than Pagano as a head coach, two things are almost a guarantee as long as Luck is healthy:

1.) We will make the playoffs and likely win at least one game.

2.) The AFC South is our division. Fuck the Texans.

Butter 01-05-2019 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoLuck4Chuck (Post 104015)

Or Like a Watt!

albany ed 01-05-2019 09:51 PM

I'm home after watching this game at a sports bar. Love this team, and the Colts are 1, maybe even 2 years ahead of schedule for being the best team in football. It's getting so my buddy Andy and I are critical of every play that isn't successful on offense or defense. As though any team ever, in the history of the NFL didn't have bad plays. I can't even imagine how good they'll be after another successful draft and the spending of all that cap money they have.

It's a great time to be a Colts fan.

Colts And Orioles 01-10-2019 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitekrazy (Post 104064)

I should have my ass kicked for missing this game. I forgot to see what time they are on.

Wow a running game! A defense! These are the best weapons for Luck.

From the highlights it looks like the Colts dominated the whole game.

o

This week's game starts at 4:30 PM (Eastern Standard Time), on Saturday.

I'll send you a private message to remind you, also.

If you'd like, you can leave me your cell number and I will call you, as well.

I'll work on the local Indianapolis news stations sending multiple emails to your Inbox over the next 2 days, also.

o