ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Patriots caught video taping AGAIN!!!!!! (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91145)

Dam8610 12-16-2019 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pez (Post 147884)
And that is bullshit... I have a digital camera that syncs to my phone in real time. There's no such thing as deleting anymore.

Good on Fox for showing this when they did. Quite a lot of people saw it and it compels the league to act more strongly.

The NFL should hammer them, a 1st, 2nd, 4th, $2M.

Nothing short of banning Belicheat and Brady for life and removing their names from the record books is strong enough punishment. Anything less and they'll just keep doing it.

Maniac 12-16-2019 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pez (Post 147884)

The NFL should hammer them, a 1st, 2nd, 4th, $2M.

too light. Belichick should get banned for a minimum of 1 year. Sean Payton got a year ban for less.

Hoopsdoc 12-16-2019 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 147203)
I love to hate on the pats, but the filming might just be a dumb contractor grabbing b-roll. I mean, of all the teams to video tape you tape the bengals? You can beat them with your eyes closed. Wonder what the footage on the tape is actually like though.

The thing with the fans doesn't surprise me. Their fans are horrible in person and online. Last year they sprayed that beer into Tyreek Hill's face after he scored a TD. Although he is a POS also.

Brand new head coach. Zac Taylor is a complete unknown.

That’s why the Pats filmed them. It had nothing to do with the Bengals record. It’s gathering intelligence on a coach who might one day be an obstacle.

Pez 12-16-2019 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maniac (Post 147908)
too light. Belichick should get banned for a minimum of 1 year. Sean Payton got a year ban for less.

Fair point, they would have to tie it to BB though. Someone will come clean and tell who knew about it.

Pez 12-16-2019 02:12 PM

Take away one of their rings. They took 7 away from Lance Armstrong and cycling is dirty as hell.

Dam8610 12-16-2019 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pez (Post 147942)
take away all of their rings. They took 7 away from lance armstrong and cycling is dirty as hell.

fify

ChoppedWood 12-16-2019 07:08 PM

Clayton was just on the radio. Expects the ruling this week, fines to the team and probably a mid round pick taken away.

Fuck the NFL, done with this bullshit. My dedication has waned over the years but I tried like hell to set the time aside to watch the Colts and generally Sunday and Monday night games- fuck that, no reason, I'll spend my time chewing glass vs patronizing this fucking rigged ass scam ass bullshit.

FUCK YOU ROGER, FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!

Maniac 12-17-2019 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pez (Post 147937)
Fair point, they would have to tie it to BB though. Someone will come clean and tell who knew about it.

No they don't have to tie it to him. He runs the organization. The organization fucking cheated AGAIN after being caught previously. The leader of the organization should bear responsibility for it and be punished for it. Saints didn't tie bountygate to Payton, but he was the head coach of the team so he got punished for what happened under his control.

AlwaysSunnyinIndy 06-28-2020 09:45 PM

Per Schefter, the NFL has finally announced the punishment for SpyGate 2.0 ..... the Cheats will lose a 3rd round draft pick and are fined $1,100,000.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...94412411260930

Quote:

NFL has handed down these penalties to the Patriots for their television crew filming the Bengals-Browns game in December, sources tell Mike Reiss:

- $1.1 million in club fines.
- Loss of 2021 third-round pick.
- Patriots’ TV crews not allowed to shoot games during 2020 season.

JAFF 06-28-2020 09:55 PM

Basically, doesnt do anything. It tells other teams, go ahead because you will only get hit for chump change