ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Head coach rankings (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28434)

ChoppedWood 12-10-2017 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 45070)
A lot of us old timers came from the previous Colt boards. It has always been this way since I can remember. I don't think anyone has ever been spared getting their ass handed to them on these boards. But it's fine, just fire back. I was once a member of the Colts.com board and it was the most boring piece of shit forum on God's green earth. We had some very colorful individuals that posted here, guys like Pete, Chubacrass, DaCoats (I still miss that guy), Tom fucking Simpson, etc... One thing you will find is that most of the posters on this board know their football, something you don't always find on other boards. Colt Freaks isn't for everyone, I get it, but don't take anything posted personally and you will be fine.

Chupacabra- that was one of my old ones, forgot about that one. I miss DaCoats too- dude had to be plastered pretty much 24/7. Some of his stream of consciousness stuff was glorious.

Was banned so many times at Colts.com for such ludicrous shit so then I started making a point of posting for a bit as a normal user and then BAM I would say just crazy crazy shit in order to let he know her little universe of sychophants was always compromised. I also used to troll there as various fake Pats posters- that was pretty fun.

Racehorse 12-10-2017 10:20 AM

I never joined Colts.com. I came from the RATS board. Man, was that the most troll-infested site. Kind of the anti-Colts.com, from what I hear.

1965southpaw 12-10-2017 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 45129)
I never joined Colts.com. I came from the RATS board. Man, was that the most troll-infested site. Kind of the anti-Colts.com, from what I hear.

I'm a RATS alumnae also! 3effin wasn't just a troll. He was a patsy troll.....they emit an extra special stench. :eek:

omahacolt 12-10-2017 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 45129)

i got banned from there as well

Luck4Reich 12-10-2017 11:04 AM

Coltfreaks...... the place where all the banned m’fers go!

Coltsalr 12-10-2017 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1965southpaw (Post 45131)
I'm a RATS alumnae also! 3effin wasn't just a troll. He was a patsy troll.....they emit an extra special stench. :eek:

He infested this board for many years, too.

There’s rumors he died and that ended his troll run.

ChoppedWood 12-10-2017 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1965southpaw (Post 45131)

Ha ha- 3effin- that dude was complete anal waste!

Rats was a blast, they couldn't control shit and it clearly drove the paper people nuts. The best was when there would be no mod on the weekend so it will fill up with shit and then Monday= purge!

FatDT 12-10-2017 12:18 PM

I have a confession. I never knew why it was called RATS. I was on there as capn comeback.

Chopped I didn't know you were chup. Didn't you and Puck get in a big fight back before he bought Coltfreaks?

ChoppedWood 12-10-2017 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatDT (Post 45155)
I have a confession. I never knew why it was called RATS. I was on there as capn comeback.

Chopped I didn't know you were chup. Didn't you and Puck get in a big fight back before he bought Coltfreaks?

Yeah, we squared off pretty good. I have fought with pretty much every user name on all Colts sites known to man. Principally because I am far and away the best poster of all time!

rcubed 12-10-2017 12:48 PM

RATS alum here. So glad I found this board.