ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Rivers and the QB situation (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97918)

Big Smooth 03-17-2020 12:07 PM

We really taking these next two years and trying to get a SB? Buckner move. Two years for Costanza. Two year deal to Rivers? I'm not sold this is a window we can fit through. Especially with the 49ers, Chiefs and Ravens looking like beasts. I'm more of a build it through the draft guy and supplement through free agency and this is the opposite. I'm looking forward to the production that these guys bring but it just feels like we will be just good enough to miss the SB and have a garbage draft position. Like always. But screw it. Frankenstein this bitch together with free agents and take a run at it. I will say we need a QB developing during this time though.

All that being said the next two years should be entertaining. Not just for the Colts but league wide. With so much craziness all around I can't wait for Sept.

Also, Fuck Andrew Luck.

Brylok 03-17-2020 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 156504)
Gruden is an idiot. Carr is 10 times the QB Mariota is. I would take Carr in a heartbeat.

Colts need to at least inquire about Carr. He'd be my choice too. Hell, the Panthers are letting Can Newton test the market. I'd take Cam over the likes of Dalton, Mariota, Brissett, etc.

Brylok 03-17-2020 12:34 PM

I should read the entire thread before posting...

DragonTails 03-17-2020 01:30 PM

Rivers is going to be a complete disaster for this team.

He is too old and a complete statue in the pocket with a noodle arm. He will have more ints than tds guaranteed.

Lets not forget the current QB was 5-2 and 16/4 when the WR/TEs were healthy. I'd rather roll with him and spend money else where if we are not drafting a QB.

Puck 03-17-2020 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonTails (Post 156527)
Rivers is going to be a complete disaster for this team.

He is too old and a complete statue in the pocket with a noodle arm. He will have more ints than tds guaranteed.

Lets not forget the current QB was 5-2 and 16/4 when the WR/TEs were healthy. I'd rather roll with him and spend money else where if we are not drafting a QB.

Guaranteed??? Give me some reasons for this prediction

rm1369 03-17-2020 02:00 PM

Any guess on what it would take to acquire Carr? Would you give up #34 if necessary? I think I would.

JAFF 03-17-2020 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 156472)
I think GBB gave up for some reason, cant remember exactly what it was.

sherck was good but got all butt-hurt, I think someone (wont say any names) kept on him about god and some shit so he bolted.

sometimes the dumbassery in a fan forum gets old

JAFF 03-17-2020 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 156497)
Yeah, he was pissed when some of us were ripping Luck a new ass because he quit. Maybe he didn't quite get the fact that it was like a gut punch and we needed to vent. Having said that, Luck did what he thought was best for him, and I can't blame him for that. I just hate the fact that we had a true franchise QB and then poof, he was gone. Now if we have an Andy Dalton and he quit, I wouldn't have given a shit.

Well, yeah. That's like getting pissed your Chevy Impala didn't age as well as a Mercedes

JAFF 03-17-2020 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 156511)
I should read the entire thread before posting...

Why? Nobody else does? Killing me Smalls

Chromeburn 03-17-2020 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 156449)
Yes, Omahacolt is still here, nice description "Nailed It" :cool:

AKA Mike Doss, former Colt safety