ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Cam Newton (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87606)

omahacolt 11-18-2019 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 142812)
If Indy is so racist, why did so many people gp to the childrens museum on colts day and stand in line for hours to get autographs from Freeny, Bracket and Wayne. All African Americans.

I was there, I even won an autographed, signed by DFree football. Lots of kids, all colrs, all having a good time.

Yes we in indiana have problems, but you can see things changing

Cool anecdote bro.

Completely irrelevant and nonsensical but good for you. Autographs are for children.

JAFF 11-18-2019 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 143221)
Cool anecdote bro.

Completely irrelevant and nonsensical but good for you. Autographs are for children.

It refutes your broad claim that Indy is racist. Indy isnt perfect, but it has improved.

And I dont stand in line for autographs, I just got lucky. I was put in the drawing because I renewed my family membership to the museum.

omahacolt 11-19-2019 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 143348)
It refutes your broad claim that Indy is racist. Indy isnt perfect, but it has improved.

And I dont stand in line for autographs, I just got lucky. I was put in the drawing because I renewed my family membership to the museum.

I never said everyone in Indiana is racist, dopey. There are a lot of racists in Indiana. You can deny that all you want but it is true.

You would know that if you weren’t busy pushing little kids out of the way to get autographs.

JAFF 11-19-2019 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 143385)
I never said everyone in Indiana is racist, dopey. There are a lot of racists in Indiana. You can deny that all you want but it is true.

You would know that if you weren’t busy pushing little kids out of the way to get autographs.

If people are rude or dismissive of you in Indiana it’s not because they are racist, its because you’re an asshole

Oldcolt 11-20-2019 07:46 PM

Wrong forum. But to deny that racism doesn't pervade this country is crazy, Indiana included.

TheMugwump 11-20-2019 08:52 PM

2019+ Jacoby > 2019+ Cam

Racehorse 11-20-2019 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldcolt (Post 143580)
Wrong forum. But to deny that racism doesn't pervade this country is crazy, Indiana included.

I live in the South, and I will say there is far less racism here than what I recall from my years in Indiana, but that was a couple of decades ago, so it could just be that many of the racists have died off.

Pez 11-20-2019 10:25 PM

Godwin's law within the next 6 posts...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Colts And Orioles 11-20-2019 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pez (Post 143590)

Godwin's law within the next 6 posts ........

o

And maybe a couple of "Some of my best friends are black" assertions thrown in there, also.

o

Racehorse 11-21-2019 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pez (Post 143590)
Godwin's law within the next 6 posts...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Only a Nazi like you would say that!