ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Next head coach (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34943)

Racehorse 02-08-2018 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butter (Post 55111)
That is true, but at this point in the process not sure the Colts can be that particular. I am also not all the sure we missed out on a great HC at this point.

Thanks, Pete!

Coltsalr 02-08-2018 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dewey 5 (Post 55094)
I'm surprised you want Reich. He has no connection to the cocksucking patriots.

I’ve been saying since the beginning that I want a guy that’s offense first.

Reich appears to be the only viable option that fits that bill anymore.

God, this is depressing.

YDFL Commish 02-08-2018 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 55207)

God, this is depressing.

What's depressing?

Losing McDaniel's?

Constantly being harassed about your Pats crush?

Both?

Cocksucking?

Gotta be more clear here my friend.

Spike 02-08-2018 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 55207)
I’ve been saying since the beginning that I want a guy that’s offense first.

Reich appears to be the only viable option that fits that bill anymore.

God, this is depressing.

Not as depressing as having that prick McDouche here and then finding out what a POS he is. We dodged a bullet, be thankful for that.

Mr. Session 02-08-2018 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 55215)
Not as depressing as having that prick McDouche here and then finding out what a POS he is. We dodged a bullet, be thankful for that.

Exactly.

The only thing that's depressing is a few of us were retarded enough to think the cocksucker had grown from his time in Denver.

Thankfully the franchise doesn't have to wait 2-3 years to learn this the hard way. It's over with now.

VeveJones007 02-08-2018 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 55128)
From what over heard Ballard is very high on bringing in Bevelle as OC. I'd have to find the article but during the interview process one of the reported questions was would you be good with Bevelle as OC

True or not I don't know.

If this is the case, then Ballard wants Toub with Bevell as OC.

VeveJones007 02-08-2018 10:40 PM

Eric Edholm is reporting that there may be disagreement between Ballard and Irsay on where to go from here. I could easily see Irsay pushing for Reich and Ballard pushing for Toub.

1965southpaw 02-08-2018 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeveJones007 (Post 55228)
Eric Edholm is reporting that there may be disagreement between Ballard and Irsay on where to go from here. I could easily see Irsay pushing for Reich and Ballard pushing for Toub.

This is very interesting. I could be adding one and one and getting three but JMV was suggesting today that Irsay has re-engaged more closely due to his extreme embarrassment but he was suggesting he has been talking to Polian and Dungy for advice and that's why Frazier's name is in the mix.

Sorry meant to add that JMV said as of yet Taub's name has yet to surface

Dewey 5 02-08-2018 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1965southpaw (Post 55230)
This is very interesting. I could be adding one and one and getting three but JMV was suggesting today that Irsay has re-engaged more closely due to his extreme embarrassment but he was suggesting he has been talking to Polian and Dungy for advice and that's why Frazier's name is in the mix.

Dungy will push for Frazier for a couple reasons. If he is the HC we are fucked.

1965southpaw 02-09-2018 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1965southpaw (Post 55230)

Hmmmmm.......maybe 1 and 1 really is 3......further evidence to support Irsay's sudden love of Frazier.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...rsay-a-big-fan