ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Rivers and the QB situation (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97918)

Racehorse 03-17-2020 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indcolts18288 (Post 156483)
Yeah getting butt hurt definitely isn’t a reason to leave and never come back. I liked GBB but there was a softness about him and as we get older we naturally soften up more so he probably could no longer handle it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they have pills for that.

indcolts18288 03-17-2020 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 156491)
I will day that I am NOT one who wants Rivers here. However, if we end up with him, I will be hoping that he is enough to get us a couple of trips to the SB.

Pretty much my feeling. Would be great if it were just a one year deal. I will settle down but I just don’t like Rivers. I suppose I’ll deal with it.

Racehorse 03-17-2020 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rm1369 (Post 156492)
Somehow I missed Mariota to the Raiders. Carr needs to be the target.

I missed it, too. When did it happen?

indcolts18288 03-17-2020 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 156495)

About 12hrs ago.

Spike 03-17-2020 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indcolts18288 (Post 156483)
Yeah getting butt hurt definitely isn’t a reason to leave and never come back. I liked GBB but there was a softness about him and as we get older we naturally soften up more so he probably could no longer handle it. Lol

Yeah, he was pissed when some of us were ripping Luck a new ass because he quit. Maybe he didn't quite get the fact that it was like a gut punch and we needed to vent. Having said that, Luck did what he thought was best for him, and I can't blame him for that. I just hate the fact that we had a true franchise QB and then poof, he was gone. Now if we have an Andy Dalton and he quit, I wouldn't have given a shit.

Puck 03-17-2020 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 156495)

Heard on NFL network that Mayock always loved him. Also he and Tua went to same high school . both Hawaiians etc etc etc

They may be targeting Tua

indcolts18288 03-17-2020 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 156497)
Yeah, he was pissed when some of us were ripping Luck a new ass because he quit. Maybe he didn't quite get the fact that it was like a gut punch and we needed to vent. Having said that, Luck did what he thought was best for him, and I can't blame him for that. I just hate the fact that we had a true franchise QB and then poof, he was gone. Now if we have an Andy Dalton and he quit, I wouldn't have given a shit.

Shit, I am still pissed. I mean, I do like Luck as a man but that was some asinine BS. We find out in the middle of a pre season game? What do people expect. I was livid. I try not to think about it in too much depth anymore because it completely ruins my day. People coddle these players too much. It sucks that he retired. But it was the timing and the way he went about it that made everyone mad. Luck was really good, perhaps great, but let’s not act like he accomplished soooo much.

rcubed 03-17-2020 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indcolts18288 (Post 156499)
, but let’s not act like he accomplished soooo much.

I think it was more about where the team was headed with luck at the helm rather than what he had done up to that point. gave ballard's plan a huge setback.

albany ed 03-17-2020 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 156491)
I will day that I am NOT one who wants Rivers here. However, if we end up with him, I will be hoping that he is enough to get us a couple of trips to the SB.

Any QB who can get us a couple of trips to the SB is more than I could even hope. That's HOF type stuff.

Spike 03-17-2020 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rm1369 (Post 156492)
Somehow I missed Mariota to the Raiders. Carr needs to be the target.

Gruden is an idiot. Carr is 10 times the QB Mariota is. I would take Carr in a heartbeat.