ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Hey Refs, Go Fuck Yourselves (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84541)

ChoppedWood 10-15-2019 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 137305)
o

Everyone Agrees: NFL Referees are Incompetent

(By John Maakaron)

https://www.si.com/nfl/lions/news/nf...nt-ruining-nfl

o

I'm not even sure they are incompetent really, but I am 100% sure they are a bunch of fucking pansy ass cowards that don't do what is right. I miss the old days- flag thrown, 1-2 seconds to get the call from whoever threw it, click the mic, pronounce it, march it off, fucking play on. Game disruption = 15-30 seconds max. Not now, these cowardly fucks huddle and appear to have steering committee meetings to discuss whether it was a fucking illegal formation... their need to have a 4 party conference every fucking time they throw the flag has destroyed the continuity of the game.

Fuck Roger and Fuck the Refs!

Spike 10-15-2019 09:54 AM

What a fucking travesty last night was. They need to put a honest guy in the sky that can overturn dumb ass decisions by these refs. But Goodhell is too fucking idiotic to fix this mess. Integrity of the NFL is garbage right now.

Chromeburn 10-15-2019 12:34 PM

After watching the officiating last week and last night I have come to the conclusion State Farm is running the show and they want a Rodgers Mahomes Super Bowl.

ChoppedWood 10-15-2019 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 137338)
After watching the officiating last week and last night I have come to the conclusion State Farm is running the show and they want a Rodgers Mahomes Super Bowl.

Sorry, it's not Start Farm, it's fucking con man Roger Goodell= same difference...

I fucking can't stand this shit they are pushing these days, it's not fucking fun.

Spike 10-16-2019 05:30 PM

Goodhell was on the radio today spewing his bullshit again. He must not think we have eyes. He was protecting his refs instead of saying we have a problem that needs to be fixed. He's a joke of a commissioner.

Spike 10-17-2019 08:14 PM

Now the NFL is proposing a sky judge for calls. Al Riveron gave pushback, didn't like it. All 32 coaches approved it. Fuck Riveron.

Pez 10-18-2019 07:06 AM

Its odd to me that the chose PI as the first penalty call to be reviewable. Why not offsides, illegal hands to the face, horse-collar etc.

PI is immensely subjective, hands to the face is either hands to the face or it isnt.

Spike 10-18-2019 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pez (Post 137690)
Its odd to me that the chose PI as the first penalty call to be reviewable. Why not offsides, illegal hands to the face, horse-collar etc.

PI is immensely subjective, hands to the face is either hands to the face or it isnt.

It was all because of the Rams/Saints playoff game. There was such an uproar from the non-call. But I still believe they need an eye in the sky person who could overturn any horrible call almost immediately. I don't know why those dumb fucks can't figure this shit out. SMDH!

Colts And Orioles 11-24-2019 09:29 PM

o

COWBOYS vs. PATRIOTS ) (11/14)

Late in th 4th quarter, a phantom "tripping" call sealed the Cowboys' fate ........ instead of a 1st-down conversion and the continuation of the drive, it was 3rd and 11 and dire straits for the men from eastern Texas.

o

JAFF 11-24-2019 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 144683)
o

COWBOYS vs. PATRIOTS ) (11/14)

Late in th 4th quarter, a phantom "tripping" call sealed the Cowboys' fate ........ instead of a 1st-down conversion and the continuation of the drive, it was 3rd and 11 and dire straits for the men from eastern Texas.

o

Shocking.