ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   im going to indy this week (First time ever) (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59035)

JAFF 11-14-2018 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 91819)
Which bar is it that McAfee was hanging at before he decided to take the canal plunge?

The one next to the canal.

:p

JAFF 11-14-2018 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChileColts (Post 91747)
that would be awesome...thanks !!

Here's the link for visitors:

https://www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/Visit/

It's terrific air museum. They have an original Wright (Bros) flyer to a space shuttel and an Apollo space capsule.

Here's the thing, it's on the Wright Pattersen air base. So they have military security and they have rules.

Quote:

Please note that for security reasons, all bags are subject to search, and weapons are not permitted within the museum. In addition, all adults may be asked to show their picture identification card upon entering the museum.
I would recommend going through the web site and check out the info there. By the way, you can spend a full day there. I go there often because the grandsons live 30 minutes away. It's A LOT of walking, and they have added more planes.

Oh and for anyone else, they have the Memphis Belle on display.

Pez 11-14-2018 07:44 PM

What do you mean I cant have a martini? I've had a martini at every bar on this block....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Pez 11-14-2018 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 91822)
Here's the link for visitors:

https://www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/Visit/

It's terrific air museum. They have an original Wright (Bros) flyer to a space shuttel and an Apollo space capsule.

Here's the thing, it's on the Wright Pattersen air base. So they have military security and they have rules.

I would recommend going through the web site and check out the info there. By the way, you can spend a full day there. I go there often because the grandsons live 30 minutes away. It's A LOT of walking, and they have added more planes.

Oh and for anyone else, they have the Memphis Belle on display.

Wright pat is a fantastic museum... your posts about it brought back some memories of visiting there when I was a kid

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Phelanka7 11-14-2018 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 91819)
Which bar is it that McAfee was hanging at before he decided to take the canal plunge?

Probably the Alley Cat.

omahacolt 11-14-2018 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChileColts (Post 91728)
Hi Freaks, im excited to shared with you that im going to indy for holidays, i'll be in colts (titans and Dophins) games and pacers (Hawks and Spurs) games and i would appreciate if you can give me some recommendations of places to eat, drink, bars with live music and/or any place that you think is worth knowing.

I have been a reader in this forum for a lot of time (because my english writing wasn't good and Omaha annoyed me for that in every single thread that i posted) and i want feel the experience of a Colt fan in Indy.

Any suggestions, comments, would be appreciated, thanks in advance just for reading me and I hope to represent in a great way all the colts freaks of South America.

ChileColts

PS: I know my english its still not good at all, by im trying to do my best effort.

Sorry about that man.

I don’t mean anything by it. I just like to fuck around. One of these days I might mature a bit but I wouldn’t hold my breath if I were you.

Hope you have a great time and tell us about your experience. Preferably with a translator.

1965southpaw 11-14-2018 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 91817)
Our third world friend returns!

Just don’t wear any of that Patriots Super Bowl 52 champs gear that World Vision brought down to your country in February and you should be fine!

If you have an old 87 jersey wear that. They are inducting Reggie into the ring of honor and there should be a lot of people sporting the. 87. You will fit right in.

omahacolt 11-14-2018 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 91737)
o

Then he's accomplishing what he wants to.

That's not an insult to you nor a compliment to him, just a fact.

o

Well I took it as a compliment.

Chromeburn 11-15-2018 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 91817)
Our third world friend returns!

Just don’t wear any of that Patriots Super Bowl 52 champs gear that World Vision brought down to your country in February and you should be fine!

Chile has come a long way the last couple decades. It should be a 1st world country soon, believe it has the best economy of all Latin countries now.

JAFF 11-15-2018 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 91848)
Sorry about that man.

I don’t mean anything by it. I just like to fuck around. One of these days I might mature a bit but I wouldn’t hold my breath if I were you.

Hope you have a great time and tell us about your experience. Preferably with a translator.

No one is holding their breath on that one.

He guy is learning English so he can follow the Colts. He's spending a chunck of change to fly across the Equator to see them. The best day ever is when he learns to tell you to "shut up fag".