ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   State of the Board (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128957)

Puck 09-17-2021 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldcolt (Post 202327)
How would we do that?

Tell me you'll do it. Tell me what you need, how you want to do it... we'll figure out the cost and then we'll set it up.

Racehorse 09-17-2021 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 202310)
I'd be happy to have someone promote this site. Race you want to handle it? Any other takers?

Even though I am basically retired I am probably more busy with the company now than I was 6 months ago. So my time is very limited

I have no idea where to start.

TheMugwump 09-17-2021 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 202338)

Well, maybe dropping the address into some other Colts discussion groups we belong to is a start.

Other than that, I haven't any idea.

Dam8610 09-17-2021 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 202338)

Social media accounts with content and targeted banner ads would likely work.

Racehorse 09-17-2021 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 202354)
Social media accounts with content and targeted banner ads would likely work.

You want to pay for those?

Voosh 09-17-2021 11:19 PM

No offense but the board software seems a bit outdated. I think it's more difficult here to post images and Twitter posts. That may turn off some potential members. I would be willing to donate to upgrade the board software and I'm sure others here would too. I know there are options out there for donations like paypal, etc.

Butter 09-18-2021 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanuckColt (Post 202328)
It's just the wrong forum...turns people off to the games AND their cause.

Of course, brown people should only be watched and not heard. /s This is the forum they have where their voices will be heard. We have ignored them on the street for decades.

Luck4Reich 09-18-2021 06:37 AM

I'll start promoting on a couple social media platforms and see what happens. :cool:

Puck 09-18-2021 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 202358)
You want to pay for those?

I can invest some money into marketing. I have no problem with that. I just don't have time to do anything right now. I have towers going up and fiber being buried and this TV thing is growing like crazy

rcubed 09-18-2021 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voosh (Post 202362)
No offense but the board software seems a bit outdated. I think it's more difficult here to post images and Twitter posts. That may turn off some potential members. I would be willing to donate to upgrade the board software and I'm sure others here would too. I know there are options out there for donations like paypal, etc.

Discord seems to be a popular chat site. Not sure if it handles separate threads within the overall server or not, I should ask my kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk