ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Luck has a set back (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77589)

Hoopsdoc 08-04-2019 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChoppedWood (Post 125056)
One of the earlier quotes about the situation had him admitting there had been some talk of minor surgery but after evaluations they didn't think it was necessary. Can't help but to think we're now heading toward something early this week along the lines of:

Tuesday: "Andrew's going to get another opinion on this thing simply because the pain shouldn't be there now and it is"

Friday: "Andrew is going to have a minor procedure on that leg this weekend, we'll know more on any time he will miss after that"

Monday on ESPN alert: "Andrew Luck to miss at least the first 4 regular season games after surgery to repair a tear in his calf dating to April of this year"

Just has that ominous feel unfortunately...

Wednesday on ESPN alert: “Andrew Luck’s leg amputated at the knee, Colts place him on IR, sign Curtis Painter”

ChoppedWood 08-04-2019 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 125088)
Wednesday on ESPN alert: “Andrew Luck’s leg amputated at the knee, Colts place him on IR, sign Curtis Painter”

It's the Colts, it will have to also include something along the lines of:
"despite the leg amputation, the organization feels confident he will be back by the playoffs"

ChoppedWood 08-06-2019 12:23 PM

on DD he just reported:
- Luck has high ankle sprain not associated with football but another snow boarding accident.
- Will miss a minimum of 3 games.

This is apparently being reported by some guy named Daniel Wilson. I've searched around, I cannot find this guy associated with any local sports programming or national for that matter so take it for what it is... hopefully just some bullshit...

That being said, if this turns out to be true like the shoulder thing...

Hoopsdoc 08-06-2019 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChoppedWood (Post 125270)
on DD he just reported:
- Luck has high ankle sprain not associated with football but another snow boarding accident.

This is apparently being reported by some guy named Daniel Wilson. I've searched around, I cannot find this guy associated with any local sports programming or national for that matter so take it for what it is... hopefully just some bullshit...

Wouldn’t surprise me at this point.

Maniac 08-07-2019 03:51 AM

Quote:

on DD he just reported:

If he got injured further AGAIN from snowboarding, then the team better ban him from ever doing that again.

Chromeburn 08-07-2019 09:56 AM

Quote:

on DD he just reported:

I heard his leg fell off. They actually called Pagano and he came back. He is currently making Luck a new leg out of wood.

Oldcolt 08-07-2019 10:57 AM

This has got me a little worried now. A level 3 calf strain can take up to months to completely heal, so there is that. I'm worried, obviously, because of how his last injury played out. The silver lining is A) we get to showcase Brissett and B) I think we have a good enough roster to survive a few games without Luck

Butter 08-07-2019 07:45 PM

Showcasing Brisset for what? Him getting a bigger FA contract next season, I guess that might improve the comp pick they might get.

JAFF 08-07-2019 08:19 PM

I heard he was in the same cryotherapy bath with Antionio Brown

Oldcolt 08-08-2019 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butter (Post 125464)
Showcasing Brisset for what? Him getting a bigger FA contract next season, I guess that might improve the comp pick they might get.

My thought was that if Brisset plays well we might get the chance to move him in the season for a pick. Agreed its a pretty damn dull silver lining.