ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Topics (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Shit gets real for Donnie (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=145909)

Spike 06-12-2022 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 232541)
You still didn't answer the question.

In Jaff's defense, it's impossible to answer the question Racehorse.

Racehorse 06-12-2022 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 232542)
Biden is not the issue. Start a different thread. This is about the attempted coup buy Trump to usurp the transfer of power.

Biden didnt call a election official in Georgia. It was trump and he was recorded giving this request

That is election tampering, he’s the criminal.

I think Spike did that. You ignored it then, too.

AlwaysSunnyinIndy 06-12-2022 12:32 PM

Both the Trump and the Biden administrations have left a lot to be desired.

Both are dumpster fires.

I really hope another candidate emerges from either of the primaries other than Dumb and Dumber (you can pick which one is Biden and which one is Trump)

Unfortunately for our country, I think the next election will be a re-match of the last one.

JAFF 06-12-2022 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 232558)
I think Spike did that. You ignored it then, too.

Why did you remove the trump Quote to find votes

Truth sucks.

Spike 06-12-2022 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 232542)
Biden is not the issue. Start a different thread. This is about the attempted coup buy Trump to usurp the transfer of power.

Biden didnt call a election official in Georgia. It was trump and he was recorded giving this request

That is election tampering, he’s the criminal.

There is already a thread on Biden/Harris. You have not said one word about how bad Biden has done anywhere in any of these threads. So I thought I would bring it up in this one.

My point is that most Americans don't give a shit about 1/6 anymore. Like Luv2Fish stated, this is impeach Trump 3.0. Primetime grandstanding political BS now. Pelosi handpicked her own lapdogs for this committee, which included 2 Rinos, fair justice I guess. There are real issues affecting Americans right now, can we not at least put some focus on that?

How about Schumer and this rant- I want to tell you, Gorsuch; I want to tell you, Kavanaugh: You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. Is threatening SCOTUS not a criminal offense? I guess it's only criminal when a side you don't like does it.

It's okay to criticize both sides which you seem to have a problem with.

JAFF 06-12-2022 12:44 PM

Start a biden thread. I will show up.

People still care about the failed insurrection.

Racehorse 06-12-2022 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 232562)
Why did you remove the trump Quote to find votes

Truth sucks.

I removed nothing. I asked a question, which you continue to deflect from.

omahacolt 06-28-2022 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 232522)
Jaff, answer this question. You skipped this post altogether.

the clear answer is continued democracy

omahacolt 06-28-2022 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 232564)
There is already a thread on Biden/Harris. You have not said one word about how bad Biden has done anywhere in any of these threads. So I thought I would bring it up in this one.

My point is that most Americans don't give a shit about 1/6 anymore. Like Luv2Fish stated, this is impeach Trump 3.0. Primetime grandstanding political BS now. Pelosi handpicked her own lapdogs for this committee, which included 2 Rinos, fair justice I guess. There are real issues affecting Americans right now, can we not at least put some focus on that?

How about Schumer and this rant- I want to tell you, Gorsuch; I want to tell you, Kavanaugh: You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. Is threatening SCOTUS not a criminal offense? I guess it's only criminal when a side you don't like does it.

It's okay to criticize both sides which you seem to have a problem with.

most americans do care about 1/6.

you trumpers do not. there will never be any evidence that would have you go against the team. which makes you trumpers impressive in your undying devotion to someone that couldn't give a fuck less.

you guys fall in line amazingly. which is why you are so successful when you are so terrible for americans. tow the party line always. never ever question what you are told from the party

Spike 06-29-2022 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 233293)
most americans do care about 1/6.

you trumpers do not. there will never be any evidence that would have you go against the team. which makes you trumpers impressive in your undying devotion to someone that couldn't give a fuck less.

you guys fall in line amazingly. which is why you are so successful when you are so terrible for americans. tow the party line always. never ever question what you are told from the party

Yeah you are right Omaha, unlike the other side which is so great for us Americans.