ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   how is luck looking? (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44316)

Racehorse 05-30-2018 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoosierinFL (Post 68770)
and now ppl saying he must be using PEDs

Of course. Anything to deflect from being cheaters themselves. Spygate, Deflategate, Headset failures, etc.

Oldcolt 05-30-2018 11:09 AM

Quote:

Screw them. Who gives a shit what people say. Luck has always been built like a linebacker.

sherck 05-30-2018 12:23 PM

I am encouraged because from my former time being a weight lifter for sports, I know that there is NO WAY someone could get that cut without lifting serious weight and there is NO WAY that someone lifts serious weight like that if they are hurting.

The only way Luck gets that defined is if he is pain free (except for muscle fatigue which is part of any weight lifting program).

Does that mean that he will be back? No idea but I am pretty sure he is pain free which is a big improvement over his attempt to return last fall.

Walk Worthy,

Oldcolt 05-31-2018 05:37 AM

All signs point toward a complete recovery for Luck. We still await him throwing but so far so good. Since he is waiting so long to throw there has to be some concern about timing with the receivers. Even if he was throwing, with the turnover in the reciving corp that would be an issue. I’m not worried about his head at all. In fact with his comperative make up I think he must be motivated beyond belief to get back, make up for the last couple of years and prove the naysayers wrong

albany ed 05-31-2018 06:05 AM

He may have used HGH while in Europe. But, if he did, got healthy, then got clean and came back healed, then I'm OK with that.

Chromeburn 05-31-2018 10:11 AM

Quote:

I notice the people saying that look like they have never touched a weight in their life.

Chromeburn 05-31-2018 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albany ed (Post 68853)
He may have used HGH while in Europe. But, if he did, got healthy, then got clean and came back healed, then I'm OK with that.

Maybe, maybe not. But if he did, it was to recover from an injury, not gain a competitive edge during a football game.

albany ed 05-31-2018 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 68872)
Maybe, maybe not. But if he did, it was to recover from an injury, not gain a competitive edge during a football game.

I agree. I don't know much about the testing of banned substances, but I suspect the same test comes back positive whether you're using HGH or other steroids and that's probably why HGH is still banned.

omahacolt 05-31-2018 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albany ed (Post 68853)

Muscle memory is pretty remarkable. I have seen dudes get big (muscles not dicks)pretty quick after taking time off.

Chromeburn 05-31-2018 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 68883)
Muscle memory is pretty remarkable. I have seen dudes get big (muscles not dicks)pretty quick after taking time off.

If you know what you're doing and how your body works it isn't that hard. But yeah second time around is easier.